Page 155 of 571 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 8564

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    ^He's going to inspire Justin Bieberesque fangirling from all those tween girls in Japan.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia451 View Post
    I just watched a video with the medal ceremony.
    How can he be so adorable? I hope to see that lovely smile after many competitions from now on.
    And what I like most at him (apart from his programs, of course) is that he seems so childish and innocent. His reactions are very cute and natural. He's not the classy almost out-of-this-world champion. And he's always modest and never pleased with his performances. Good for him.
    Yeah, that's what I really like about him. His reactions - never looks staged, always so genuine. He has a child-like innocence to him, especially with his Winnie the Pooh tissue box (lol).

My friends and I were saying how he's perfect in so many ways (although I am pretty sure he has his flaws). He's now a national hero, inspiring the nation. That ought to feel good :P

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_e5l48uxOY#t=14

what does Yuzu say about Chan and Plushy?
    thanks in advance and thanks to the uploader
    He said the usual stuff about how competing with Chan has helped him grow as a competitor.
    He also said some more interesting stuff, like though he didn't watch Chan during warm up but he heard people saying Chan's condition doesn't look too good. Even then, he still wanted Chan to skate well. From his heart, he thought Chan's performance was amazing, even though Chan made mistakes with his jumps, which he thought was a pity. Hanyu then goes on to say that Chan's skating skills is the best and he wants to learn from Chan's strengths to improve himself. Hanyu said even though he's standing in the middle on the podium, it may be due to chance, and he needs to keep on fighting. Even though he feels disappointed about his performance for the free, he said his performance in the short has boosted his confidence.
    He said his idol Plushenko always have no misses performance no matter what the competition, so he aims to be like that too, since he has now become Olympic champion (what Plushenko is as well). He feels honoured to have been able to compete with Plushenko.

Custom Title
    Thank you very much Luckykid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0gH...edium=facebook

Can you please tell me what he says about Brian? 2:00

Custom Title

Custom Title
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0gH...edium=facebook

Can you please tell me what he says about Brian? 2:00
    Thank you for posting this, I missed this one!

He said that he thinks Brian is good at making him being confident, and that Brian himself is confident because he grew Yuna into OG medalist, which is reassuring to him.

He also said that he wants to practice as soon as possible. (he is too busy right now)

Thank you very much for the translation. I hope he'll continue working with Brian.

Thank you! Yuzu is to cute for words. Very nice looking podium!

Thank you very much for posting the medal ceremony with Yuzu on the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by roxella View Post
    Thank you very much for posting the medal ceremony with Yuzu on the first place!
    Nice to see another romanian fan.

Nice to see another romanian fan.
    Nice to meet you! Yes...I love skating and especially Yuzuru and Yuna! I hope she'll win!

Medalist
    Thank you for posting!

Rinkside
    I'm new in this forum and so new fan of Yuzuru. Thank you so much for posting: information, videos and fotos of this beautiful and unique skater.

Rinkside
    Hello everybody!) M new in here M from Ukraine I was watching Sochi Olympic Games and saw Yuzuru Hanyu... I was amazed and impressed from the first sight! His skating is so beautiful as if he was floating in the air.. Btw, i thought that i can never like someone who looks not like me, who is Asian or African or Indian.. but.. i understoo that i was deeply mistakin'!)) Earlier i thought, all Japanese are the same.. how women choose them, how does love come? But now i see that for me Yuzuru is not like others, he's special.. that is it, how everything happens I like him so much!) I got to know some information about him, watched videos from previous championships.. M so happy for his gold medal in Sochi!) Yuzu deserves it)) An incredible boy with pure heart, pure soul and with great future what a pity, that i will never ever meet him n that he's not my destiny.. m serious, it's such a pity for me... but, i'll follow his success with everybody who likes him)) Life goes on! There's nothing i can do with my wishes and with their impossibility... Those who still don't believe in international love, read a book by Corinne Hofmann "The white masai".. A great book, a masterpiece! you'll get it, i promise!)

Page 155 of 571 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast