Page 156 of 654 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 9796

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Congrats to Yuzu! It was a disappointing performance for him, but I'm confident that this skate will motivate him moving forward, and that he'll be a great leader of the sport in the next quad. Looking forward to the next four years of growth. Hopefully he manages to get some rest in the wake of all the media.

Rinkside
    I've been a Yuzu fan for a while now and couldn't be happier for him! Olympic Champion!

I've written two Yuzu posts on my blog, check them out if interested: Yuzuru Hanyu, Olympic Champion! http://princessbeanysmiles.wordpress...mpic-champion/ and That Time I Fell in Love with Yuzuru Hanyu http://princessbeanysmiles.wordpress...-yuzuru-hanyu/

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBeany View Post
    I've been a Yuzu fan for a while now and couldn't be happier for him! Olympic Champion!

I've written two Yuzu posts on my blog, check them out if interested: Yuzuru Hanyu, Olympic Champion! http://princessbeanysmiles.wordpress...mpic-champion/ and That Time I Fell in Love with Yuzuru Hanyu http://princessbeanysmiles.wordpress...-yuzuru-hanyu/
    I have already read them on Saturday,after he won the Olympic Gold I was searching on Google more information about Yuzu,although I know a lot about him, and your blog appeared in front of my eyes. Nice! I read other posts,too

Custom Title
    “It's bittersweet for me and I got more emotional giving Patrick a hug than I did my own skater” Orser said .

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/02/14...e-olympic-gold

Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    Yuzu's program was NOT full of mistakes,as it says in the article. It's true,it wasn't a perfect skating but I think this is a huge exaggeration - that his program was full of mistakes. We all know that he is capable of skating without any mistakes,let's be fair. Both Yuzu and Chan made mistakes in the free skating,but in the end the one who performed better won the gold -meaning Yuzuru

Rinkside
    totally are, love this short program, have always been a casual fan of figure skating, but after watching the Pariesenne walkways short program, i became a yuzuru fan and have really gotten into figure skating, I've pretty much become obsessed this past couple of day. Been looking all over the web for good figure skating performances in all categories. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone suggests great performances to watch. P.S. still trying to learn all the rules and techniques of figure skating and would want to learn more about the sport in general

Rinkside
    Guys, i know that here are people who know about Yuzuru for a long time and know everything about him! Can anybody HELP ME?) My friends and I have an excellent idea! We want to send Yuzuru a pleasant and interesting present!) We need to know the adress where we can send it! Does anybody know the adress in Canada where we can send a parcel for Yuzu??)) Please, help me somebody, if u know something!)) We need this adress)) In Canada, Toronto! I would be very grateful

Custom Title
    If you want to give Yuzuru a present, you have two options: give it to him after a competition, if you get the chance to meet him, or send it to the Japan Skating Federation (which is located, obviously, in Japan). The address and what you can/can't send is written here, in this topic, a few pages back.

Rinkside
    Thank you!) Without you i couldn't find anything! But if a figure skater lives not in Japan by this moment, will they hand him in a present in some way? Isn't there such an address in Toronto? What a pity:((((( it's dissappointing...

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    If you want to give Yuzuru a present, you have two options: give it to him after a competition, if you get the chance to meet him, or send it to the Japan Skating Federation (which is located, obviously, in Japan). The address and what you can/can't send is written in this topic, a few pages back.
    Since it says "Please do not enclose stamps etc", should I not include return postage? Or should I, since I'm sending fan mail from the U.S?

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    Going a bit off topic, I'm extremely excited for the gala on Saturday! I read that Hanyu is going to perform 'White Legend'.

Custom Title
    Team Japan !!!!!!!

many thanks to the uploader!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTy_be0QAzs#t=58

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    Wow, can't wait to see the different pairings in the Ex. Strangely I would have never thought Yuzuru and Adelina would make such a cute couple, haha. Thanks for sharing.

Custom Title
    it seems the most wanted is... MAO!!!

0:50 - 1:00 They are adorable!
    Thanks for posting this!

Page 156 of 654 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast