Page 16 of 658 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    When is Yuzuru graduating from high school? I am kind of confused on how the education system in Japan works.

I doubt he'll leave Sendai, he has such a strong emotional connection to his hometown, it will be hard to leave it! His relationship with Abe is just so beautiful, I love their chemistry at K&C

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    When is Yuzuru graduating from high school? I am kind of confused on how the education system in Japan works.

I doubt he'll leave Sendai, he has such a strong emotional connection to his hometown, it will be hard to leave it! His relationship with Abe is just so beautiful, I love their chemistry at K&C
    He attend his first year in high school after 2010 junior world, I guess he will be senior next year.

I fell so old.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    He attend his first year in high school after 2010 junior world, I guess he will be senior next year.

I fell so old.
    How does it keep up with his school work given all the competitions and training?

Banned
    congrats to Yuzuru for winning bronze in worlds international debut

kilyca
    He says about Winnie-the-Pooh that "it is the existence of healing".
    But there is only the rumor "the present from a fan" about the tissue box.
    He does not have blog and an official site and does not talk about himself.
    Japanese fans relies on the coverage news of the TV station of Miyagi, or solid information except the tabloid.

That reminds me he is going to publish an autobiography book this month. The title of the book is 青い炎 (blue flame).
    He is going to contributes publication royalty to Ice-rink-Sendai.

Yuzuru graduates from a high school in March, 2013. I don't yet know which university he chooses.
    Last edited by kilyca; 04-01-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kilyca View Post
    The fan who is in Japan relies on the coverage news of the TV station of Miyagi, or solid information except the tabloid.

That reminds me he is going to publish an autobiography book this month. The title of the book is 青い炎 (blue flame).
    He contributes publication royalty to Ice-rink-Sendai.

Yuzuru graduates from a high school in March, 2013. I don't yet know which university he chooses.
    Didn't he just get an official website?
    http://yuzuru-hanyu.jp/

Wish I could read and understand Japanese right about now
    Last edited by FTnoona; 04-01-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Banned
    he is such a superstar !
    I have waited so long and now I finally have someone after Zhenya retires to look up to and admire

Hanyu will be FS God !

kilyca
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    I overlooked this! Thank you!

Custom Title
    Wow FTnoona, you are fast how did you find the website? He got his own web finally, which means he will be super star.

From the website and biography, it's seem the agent already pick him up, I'm glad for him.

I have to say that a the little fraction of my mind will miss the day when he still not this famous, keep himself low profile, and get everything by his own work.

But of course, this is the change for better.

Custom Title
    Japanese fans relies on the coverage news of the TV station of Miyagi, or solid information except the tabloid.

He is going to contributes publication royalty to Ice-rink-Sendai.

So interesting....it must have been a special fan then! haha.

He's a quiet person, doesn't talk much about himself. Us fans would like to know more about him

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    Wow FTnoona, you are fast how did you find the website?

From the website and biography, it's seem the agent already pick him up, I'm glad for him.

I have to say that a the little fraction of my mind will miss the day when he still not this famous, keep himself low profile, and get everything by his own work.

But of course, this is the change for better.
    The tumblr with Yuzuru Hanyu tags is a wonderful thing! I'll admit that I'm an uber fan for now and tumblr supplies lots of good pics of Hanyu >.<

Custom Title
    The tumblr with Yuzuru Hanyu tags is a wonderful thing! I'll admit that I'm an uber fan for now and tumblr supplies lots of good pics of Hanyu >.<
    Me too! this magicaleggplant site is pretty good: http://magicaleggplant.tumblr.com/

I will miss the days when he was low profile too! I think he will continue to get everything done by himself

kilyca
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    So interesting....it must have been a special fan then! haha.

He's a quiet person, doesn't talk much about himself. Us fans would like to know more about him
    Oh, I'm ashamed. 

Custom Title
    Oh, I'm ashamed. 
    About what? Unless you are the fact who gave Yuzuru the Winnie-the-Pooh tissue Box
    Last edited by Becki; 04-01-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Custom Title
    LOVE Yuzuru! THRILLED he medaled here, and his reaction was ADORABLE. Wheee .

He can totally challenge Chan by 2014. Maybe even by next season. He is the future of men's figure skating.

Also because people were talking about girlfriends, I think he should date Narumi Takahashi, they'd be SO CUTE together .

Page 16 of 658 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast