Page 161 of 2822 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 42326

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #2401
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,078

    0 Not allowed!
    if I remeber correctly, during the 6 minutes FS warm up, I noticed Javi's Mickey Mouse tissue box was on boards and just behind it a yellow forepaw was quite visible , even if Pooh didn't show up..

  2. #2402
    in 4S we trust Silvia451's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,728

    0 Not allowed!
    Well, even if Pooh was in front of the tv, he brought Yuzu good luck. Looking forward to see both of them at the WC.

    And..I just came across this cute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6krdqIDh2E

  3. #2403
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,767

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia451 View Post
    Well, even if Pooh was in front of the tv, he brought Yuzu good luck. Looking forward to see both of them at the WC.

    And..I just came across this cute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6krdqIDh2E
    How can he be so adorable? >.<

  4. #2404
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9

    0 Not allowed!
    Hi guys,
    I just watched this video on youtube- one of the parts of the Spirits of the athletes program on Yuzuru. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4xTmzWHeEw

    I noticed during his physical therapy/acupuncture session his left ankle is so swollen...is that normal? That doesn't look good, I hope he doesn't wear himself out too much

  5. #2405
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sendai-shi
    Posts
    45

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    Good luck charms don't always make sense, but if that's what gets him to land those quads and triples heck why stop doing it
    yuzu-kun is very superstitious. i can imagine him bringing pooh to every place he goes even when he's plushenko's age

  6. #2406
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sendai-shi
    Posts
    45

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    I heard he's single :P
    he's single aside from POOH, mao, javi and whoever else the figure skating fandom ships him with

  7. #2407
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,767

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh-beanie View Post
    he's single aside from POOH, mao, javi and whoever else the figure skating fandom ships him with
    Most recently with Lipnitskaya LOL

  8. #2408
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sendai-shi
    Posts
    45

    0 Not allowed!
    it's not fair he's like THE complete package
    hes good with kids
    hes polite
    hes got terrible english but its so cute
    hes no longer jail-bait
    hes adorable
    hes a great skater
    hes got gorgeous jumps and is uber flexible
    also has a better biellman than i do
    has such long legs for an asian
    his tissue box
    he can be shipped with anyone and itd still be a great ship

  9. #2409
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,767

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh-beanie View Post
    it's not fair he's like THE complete package
    hes good with kids
    hes polite
    hes got terrible english but its so cute
    hes no longer jail-bait
    hes adorable
    hes a great skater
    hes got gorgeous jumps and is uber flexible
    also has a better biellman than i do
    has such long legs for an asian
    his tissue box
    he can be shipped with anyone and itd still be a great ship
    Hahahaha LOL

  10. #2410
    in 4S we trust Silvia451's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,728

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh-beanie View Post
    it's not fair he's like THE complete package
    hes good with kids
    hes polite
    hes got terrible english but its so cute
    hes no longer jail-bait
    hes adorable
    hes a great skater
    hes got gorgeous jumps and is uber flexible
    also has a better biellman than i do
    has such long legs for an asian
    his tissue box
    he can be shipped with anyone and itd still be a great ship
    The whole post

  11. #2411
    Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    10,970

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pooh-beanie View Post
    it's not fair he's like THE complete package
    hes good with kids
    hes polite
    hes got terrible english but its so cute
    hes no longer jail-bait
    hes adorable
    hes a great skater
    hes got gorgeous jumps and is uber flexible
    also has a better biellman than i do
    has such long legs for an asian
    his tissue box
    he can be shipped with anyone and itd still be a great ship
    In Japan, 19 is still a junior. Hanyu hasn't reached the legal age of majority (20) yet. He's still a teenager.

  12. #2412
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    295

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Choc0Lee View Post
    Hi guys,
    I just watched this video on youtube- one of the parts of the Spirits of the athletes program on Yuzuru. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4xTmzWHeEw

    I noticed during his physical therapy/acupuncture session his left ankle is so swollen...is that normal? That doesn't look good, I hope he doesn't wear himself out too much
    http://www.nikkansports.com/sochi201...6-1258304.html

    I'm not sure this has something to do with his ankle in this documentary, but this article was published on Feb.16, it says that his body fat is 3 or 4%, his sinewy(sharp) lateral malleolus accumulates water easily caused by wearing hard skate boots. But his body condition dramatically got better in this season thanks to eating strategy.

  13. #2413
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,078

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    http://www.nikkansports.com/sochi201...6-1258304.html

    I'm not sure this has something to do with his ankle in this documentary, but this article was published on Feb.16, it says that his body fat is 3 or 4%, his sinewy(sharp) lateral malleolus accumulates water easily caused by wearing hard skate boots. But his body condition dramatically got better in this season thanks to eating strategy.
    this is very interesting! What kind of strategy ?
    thanks in advance!

  14. #2414
    Yes, way.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,609

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    But his body condition dramatically got better in this season thanks to eating strategy.
    Yeah, he keeps saying he doesn't like eating.

    I wonder if he is afraid of losing his jumps, if he eats too much and puts on too much weight? I hope not, because I think that's a dangerous idea to believe in. (It's also pretty weird compared to someone like Asada, who loves eating, and never seems to stop! :-D)

    I was glad to see "Ajinomoto guy" at the Olympics, his personal cook and dietician. Of course it's advertising for Ajinomoto, but that guy is also a fan of Hanyu and said he'd like to look after Hanyu's diet for his whole career...! I hope he does! An athlete has to eat properly!

    Plushenko told him (in his video message) it's important to stay fit and healthy. I'm sure Yuzu will take that advice, when it came from Plushenko!

  15. #2415
    fairy dust distributor Pamigena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    second star to the right and straight on 'til morning
    Posts
    2,309

    0 Not allowed!
    well, I for one now just feel like throwing a Pooh Bear made of cookies and ice cream at him.........

Page 161 of 2822 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •