Page 18 of 669 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    His exhibition program at Worlds. He did last year's SP.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYttzwI8nhQ

Yuzu's FS (British Euro)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RBt...k8u0pHqtG4A%3D
    Compare his Worlds FS to 4CC 2011 FS (since it was the last competition he did last season): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_FzGuz3Th0

I am *wowed* by the improvement in his overall skating (more so in the performance department). For one thing, his stamina is better - he doesn't completely run out of steam at the end of his program (haha). I love his 3A-3T combination, the height and ice coverage is amazing (!!!) And he's obviously growing up to look like a very handsome young man
    Last edited by Becki; 04-01-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Custom Title
    Btw, can anyone imagine Yuzuru with a beard or mustache or any facial hair? LOL, for some reason, when (or if..) that happens, I would be in total shock! He has such a smooth, clean face.

Custom Title
    Small medal ceremony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TdlLoQgZFhI

Yuzuru has to improve on his English haha, I bet that's his next goal! His favourite skaters are "Patrick, Plunshenko and Johnny Weir"

Yuzuru speaking English sounds a bit like Yuna Kim O__O or maybe I am just delusional..
    Last edited by Becki; 04-02-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Custom Title
    His exhibition program at Worlds. He did last year's SP.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYttzwI8nhQ

Yuzu's FS (British Euro)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RBt...k8u0pHqtG4A%3D
    Somehow that fall actually seemed in time with the mood of the music- as the music went down and dramatic, so did Hanyu
    But great recovery after with that 3a combo. That's a future world champ right there!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki View Post
    I'm bet that million girls are jealous of the women who gave the watchs.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloving View Post
    I'm bet that million girls are jealous of the women who gave the watchs.
    Haha, little Yuzuru looked a bit embarrassed :P

Custom Title
    Small medal ceremony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TdlLoQgZFhI

Yuzuru has to improve on his English haha, I bet that's his next goal! His favourite skaters are "Patrick, Plunshenko and Johnny Weir"

Yuzuru speaking English sounds a bit like Yuna Kim O__O or maybe I am just delusional..
    He's doing the "pretend to understand by nodding, then reply I don't know"
    Patrick and Dai seem to have a really good relationship. Lol at Hanyu after all the nodding he goes to Dai for translation. Patrick is nice, helping Dai with english. Are you actually suppose to kiss the cheek when you do that or is it grazing cheeks?
    Last edited by FTnoona; 04-03-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Custom Title
    He's doing the "pretend to understand by nodding, then reply I don't know"
    Haha, his favourite response is "I don't know". So cute when he passed the mic over to Daisuke because he didn't know what the woman just asked (tbh, I didn't either at first). He said he wants to improve his English so he can respond to questions like these *thumbs up*

I give him 10 points for cuteness! So adorable!!
    Last edited by Becki; 04-03-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Custom Title
    Hahaa.... this is too adorable :P His lack of experience is very cute.

By the way, wow I had no idea Daisuke speaking English is as sexy as his moves. To quote the French European Sport commentator: "Ooolalaaaa! 10/10! Magnifique!"
    Last edited by os168; 04-03-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Thankyou, i loved watching the small medals clip. Love them all so much. I really like how Daisuke and Patrick have a very warm friendship, shows also Patrick is truely a skater's skater with the respect of Daisuke and Yuzuru. Watched the seminar with Daisuke and he is such a modest and honest man. Yuzuru is just enduring. Had to watch his freeskate over several times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    I really like how Daisuke and Patrick have a very warm friendship, shows also Patrick is truely a skater's skater with the respect of Daisuke and Yuzuru.
    Meanwhile two Japanese demonstrated their traditional politeness and on the question "who is your favourite skater?" they each gave their answer, and they also refered to the person in presence. Dai was the first one who did it and the Crown Prince Hanyu followed his mentor. While Chan didn't mention anyone in presence, he also didn't mention any of the competitive skater who he might face in the future. Of course at that moment he couldn't predict that Japanese will go sweet. But they played it very well- the contrast in manners was publicly exposed.

Btw, Hanyu never rests:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0CI9aMxIm0

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Meanwhile two Japanese demonstrated their traditional politeness and on the question "who is your favourite skater?" they each gave their answer, and they also refered to the person in presence. Dai was the first one who did it and the Crown Prince Hanyu followed his mentor. While Chan didn't mention anyone in presence, he also didn't mention any of the competitive skater who he might face in the future. Of course at that moment he couldn't predict that Japanese will go sweet. But they played it very well- the contrast in manners was publicly exposed.

Btw, Hanyu never rests:
    Are you calling Yuzuru rude for not naming Daisuke his idol? Not nice to do that in an uber thread.

I think all of them were sincere, honest, and polite.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post

Btw, Hanyu never rests:
    What is Hanyu dancing to? LOL Wasn't that during the CoR?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Are you calling Yuzuru rude for not naming Daisuke his idol? Not nice to do that in an uber thread.
    Haha, you didn't get. Chan didn't mention ANY of his competitive rivals. So they both played him! Good work, guys!

Banned
    What is Hanyu dancing to? LOL Wasn't that during the CoR?
    Yeah, it was. It's Megasport aka Hodynka in Moscow. I think he is dancing his Romeo stuff.

Page 18 of 669 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast