Page 194 of 3230 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 48445

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvia451 View Post
    I have the same feeling. Most of the time I think of the worst when it comes to my favorite skaters, but this time I'm surprisingly confident about the FS.
    Yes, lets have faith! ~Sending good vibes/chakras/cosmic forces toward Yuzu~

He landed that salchow during Finlandia, I have this strange sort of feeling that he will land the salchow this time around. This is similar to the strange feeling where I knew he was going to fall on his 4T even before he started the routine for the SP (sixth sense? or Captain Retrospect? haha). I know that his determination will a have him execute close to clean program, just like he did in the past previous Worlds for the free skate. Let's hope he ends this program on a high note!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    Haha you really don't like that costume. I think I would hate the costume if it was on someone else, but Yuzu has the type of body where almost anything looks good and graceful (sort of like super models?).

I was also thinking about PCS... Machi and Javi might get a boost, but I suspect that the PCS for Yuzu will remain pretty high. Even on a bad day, the judges give him 8.75-9 at the lowest. So if we're holding PCS constant with even a slight boost for Tatsuki and Javi, there's a slim chance that Yuzu may prevail considering how monstrous his technical elements can be. Especially the GOEs on his triple axel combos.
    There is no way Tatsuki and Javier would receive the same or higher PCS than Yuzuru in FS, it would have to be total disaster, but beside that he should have advance in PCS.

Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    This is similar to the strange feeling where I knew he was going to fall on his 4T even before he started the routine for the SP (sixth sense? or Captain Retrospect? haha). I know that his determination will a have him execute close to clean program, just like he did in the past previous Worlds for the free skate. Let's hope he ends this program on a high note!

Lol, I have the same feeling

0 Not allowed!
    Definitely. PChan did not know how to work the media at all and he really needed a PR person in order to tell him not to say certain things about certain skaters.

Yuzu's persona is less about comparing himself to others but continually challenging himself. And he outright admits when he's unhappy with a program or he thinks he's been overscored, etc. so despite the two big falls and him fighting through the program, I think most people were happy to see him prevail over Patrick's 4 minor mistakes.

People that don't understand the new scoring system will continue to hate. So there's no way to really reason with them if they don't even look at the programs for each of the skaters and look at the base values of everything and how GOEs work.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by roxella View Post
    Because a few days ago we were talking here about what music we would like Yuzu to skate on,I'm coming with another suggestion I think that this instrumental version it's so beautiful and please imagine him as being the great Gatsby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV3IZ57xr8k
    I am glad that you liked my suggestion ;it would be so cool to actually see Yuzu skating on one of our suggestions...maybe we should send an e-mail to Wilson with all the good music we shared here...hahaha...

Changing the subject...I am already so nervous about tomorrow.I hope he'll skate as perfect as he can...the way Mao skated today. Fighting,champion!!!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by roxella View Post
    Changing the subject...I am already so nervous about tomorrow.I hope he'll skate as perfect as he can...the way Mao skated today. Fighting,champion!!!

And hope the fangirls will not scream trough performance

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Mao totally nailed it! I m soooooo exciting about it!!! Not expecting too much, I want an impressive R&J-2 desperately. Please give this one Yuzu! I hope he can emotionally engage in it with most of the elements as clean as possible. Just my feeling, he shall dedicate more emotions to the program.

I can't stop thinking of his new programs next season. I might want to watch his EX with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post
    awwww, you got the point

0 Not allowed!
    indeed...

Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly

0 Not allowed!
    I feel you

0 Not allowed!
    I think Yuzu needs a program for the exhibitions I always like to see his old programs (white legend was so beautiful at Sochi), but I would love to see something new, special for the ex (Story and Hana ni nare were )

0 Not allowed!
    I think Yuzu needs a program for the exhibitions I always like to see his old programs (white legend was so beautiful at Sochi), but I would love to see something new, special for the ex (Story and Hana ni nare were )
    I hope he picks another Japanese song for a new exhibition. He always mouths the lyrics and he really gets into them. And the lyrics are so meaningful (if you read the translations).

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    100% agree! He is suitable for something soft and beautiful, I would love to see him performing some really smooth and romantic songs in exhibition.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    He's the perfect Romeo.

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilahozi View Post
    He's the perfect Romeo.
    Now he is playing Juliet.
    Anyways, he is playing with the Pooh bear again: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWYKwA_fxiI

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Now he is playing Juliet.
    Anyways, he is playing with the Pooh bear again: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWYKwA_fxiI

This is very sweet, thanks for posting this.

Page 194 of 3230 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast