Page 372 of 715 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 10715

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

I didn't check the forum for a few days and there are so many new pages.
    I really hope Yuzu stays with Brian.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    With everyone talking about program music and choreographers...I have a silly question does the skater pick the music piece for the choreographer to build the program around, or do they discuss it together before and both agree on what music to use? I am a dancer and I always select the music first, but I don't know how it works in figure skating!
    David Wilson talks a little bit about this here. (Basically what jimeonji has already said)
    Also, you can see Pasquale Camerlengo asking Kanako Murakami to choose from "Memory" and "Papa, Can You Hear Me." from 3:10. I'm so glad she chose the latter.

Rinkside
    Thank you for additional information Mikaboo everyone here is so helpful even for silly questions, i much appreciate your responses!

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    So is it oficial that Wilson won't make the choreography for the LP? that would be good news for me

Rinkside
    I think this may be my first post here on the yuzuru thread, but i am a HUGE fan also of his.
    While i loved R&J 2 with both the costume and the chorography, I am very interested to see Yuzu branch out with some new styles. I always hoped that maybe Stephane Lambiel would work with him. I think he would add something of emotional elements and his spins could only get even more amazing.

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by princessomega View Post
    I think this may be my first post here on the yuzuru thread, but i am a HUGE fan also of his.
    While i loved R&J 2 with both the costume and the chorography, I am very interested to see Yuzu branch out with some new styles. I always hoped that maybe Stephane Lambiel would work with him. I think he would add something of emotional elements and his spins could only get even more amazing.
    welcome
    according to this interview that has already happened (well, at least a little bit )

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    So is it oficial that Wilson won't make the choreography for the LP?
    Actually not, I'm waiting for someone to make it official .

Custom Title
    I don´t know exactly how it works. But couln´t it be posible that they are asking different choreographers to do rutines for Yuzuru?

Borser said that "a young skater" like Yuzuru should try different programs before finding one that fit him.

Custom Title
    Some of you may not like anime, but I saw Evangelion mentioned on the Tumbler, I dare to suggest this

"A Cruel Angel's Thesis", Japanese version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHzHgESebM4

English version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-TxGEHvYKQ

It was difficult for me to understand this English version as she sings so first, but in the Japanese version, there is a phrase "You will notice someday you have wings on your back for the future far ahead." Very Yuzuru, I think.

But, maybe for his EX

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    +1
    (I spent a small fortune to get that series on VHS when I was a teenager [many many years ago] but I thought it was already worth it after the theme song. really love that one.)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~pamina~ View Post
    +1
    (i spent a small fortune to get that series on vhs when i was a teenager [many many years ago] but i thought it was already worth it after the theme song. Really love that one.)
    i have the dvd´s <3

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Some of you may not like anime, but I saw Evangelion mentioned on the Tumbler, I dare to suggest this

English version:

It was difficult for me to understand this English version as she sings so first, but in the Japanese version, there is a phrase "You will notice someday you have wings on your back for the future far ahead." Very Yuzuru, I think.

But, maybe for his EX
    omg the memories!

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    welcome
    according to this interview that has already happened (well, at least a little bit )
    Thanks for the welcome.
    I had read that when he was younger he had a little time with Stephane working on spins, but to have him chorograph an entire program would be like a dream come true.

Custom Title
    If Shae-Lynn announced it like that, officially, they must have reached an agreement already. Things like this have to be worked out in advance, as I imagine she has a pretty busy schedule. It doesn't mean that they have worked out the details, the music etc. it can be that she was just asked and agreed, and everything else will come later.
    Saying that she is going to do it is not a faux pas, btw. It would have been if she had announced things like the music etc. without consulting first.

Now we'll see who does the short. Yuzuru was talking about working out the details with Brian and Buttle a few weeks ago, but maybe something has changed in the meantime.

Custom Title

English version:

But, maybe for his EX
    I'd love it if Yuzu skated to Cruel Angel's Thesis.

In fact, I'm hoping someone would break out with a J-pop song next season. Since this lyrics thing is apparently becoming real, might as well as take advantage of it. (I don't think the rule will be here to stay... at least I hope not... so might as well as roll with the cheese for a few crazy seasons).

Page 372 of 715 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 ... LastLast