Page 374 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 40026

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #5596
    Medalist mikaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,081

    0 Not allowed!
    The ShibSibs video with the YuzuTwist has been uploaded!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM82voutTyE

  2. #5597
    Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    10,636

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    The ShibSibs video with the YuzuTwist has been uploaded!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM82voutTyE
    I can't!! They are excellent actors! Alex should study to become a director, he will have a promising career!!!

  3. #5598
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,624

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    The ShibSibs video with the YuzuTwist has been uploaded!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM82voutTyE
    Thanks!. That was short but hilarious though I wanted to see more the lift ><

  4. #5599
    fairy dust distributor Pamigena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    second star to the right and straight on 'til morning
    Posts
    2,102

    0 Not allowed!
    oh my God I'm going to HIT something!
    I seriously can't watch this because they used some music that blocks the whole video for my location??? (I'm about 5 seconds away from throwing a tantrum! )

  5. #5600
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    En algún lugar de un gran país
    Posts
    2,379

    0 Not allowed!
    Interview with Daisuke he saids something about Yuzuru, can someone translate pretty please
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7irpAMjivA#t=100

  6. #5601
    No longer Newbie, call me Specs :)
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    6,008

    0 Not allowed!
    Just general translation, the interviewer says, is there a hidden side to the your skating buddies? For example Hanyu? Seems like a prince but is actually clumsy...
    Takahashi says, Hanyu looks like a 'grass eater' that means someone who is passive and submissive, but his personality is a 'meat eater' that means a person who is aggressive and assertive.

  7. #5602
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    En algún lugar de un gran país
    Posts
    2,379

    0 Not allowed!
    Thank you... He really does since to be a very strong person isn´t he?

  8. #5603
    On the Ice lbc2138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    406

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Thank you... He really does since to be a very strong person isn´t he?
    Stronger than we can ever imagine.

    To go from being a skater from the disaster area to moving away from home to maintaining the mentality that was necessary to become both Olympic and World Champion, others would have broken down and stopped but he really does have the heart of a champion! Such an inspiration

  9. #5604
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,624

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    Just general translation, the interviewer says, is there a hidden side to the your skating buddies? For example Hanyu? Seems like a prince but is actually clumsy...
    Takahashi says, Hanyu looks like a 'grass eater' that means someone who is passive and submissive, but his personality is a 'meat eater' that means a person who is aggressive and assertive.
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself

  10. #5605
    On the Ice lbc2138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    406

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.

  11. #5606
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,624

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.
    Haha okay I have to agree on that one

  12. #5607
    Medalist mikaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,081

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    oh my God I'm going to HIT something!
    I seriously can't watch this because they used some music that blocks the whole video for my location??? (I'm about 5 seconds away from throwing a tantrum! )
    Pamina, are you watching from a mobile or a PC? Because I don't think it's available on mobile for some reason. Someone was commenting on YT to make it available on mobile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself
    I think the "clumsiness" statement was an example the MC was giving to help Daisuke answer the question. (Not denying that he could actually be clumsy off the ice though )
    Daisuke also states that he is the opposite of Hanyu. He looks like a 'meat-eater' but is actually a 'grass-eater'.

  13. #5608
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    En algún lugar de un gran país
    Posts
    2,379

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Haha okay I have to agree on that one
    Or fall after his short program in the Olympics

  14. #5609
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    209

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.
    My first thought was the footage of Yuzu walking down the hall at the olympics....and wiping out on the floor, with skates and skate guards on, as he went around the corner! Thank goodness he wasnt hurt!

  15. #5610
    On the Ice PatricksGaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    351

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Daisuke also states that he is the opposite of Hanyu. He looks like a 'meat-eater' but is actually a 'grass-eater'.
    Didn't he mean "meat eater" in love life? Because such terms as "grass eater" "meat eater" can by applied to different kinds of lovers. Actually people use such terms rather to show two types of lovers. The ones who are shy and passive and the ones who are active and assertive (some even state that aggressive towards women, but I don't want to see Hanyu as this type).
    As far as I remember, wasn't it Daisuke who said that you shouldn't tease Hanyu or make him angry when he's concentrating or serious because he'll get really mad?

Page 374 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •