Page 377 of 714 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 10706

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #5641
    Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    4,450
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    The ShibSibs video with the YuzuTwist has been uploaded!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM82voutTyE
    I can't!! They are excellent actors! Alex should study to become a director, he will have a promising career!!!

  2. #5642
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    The ShibSibs video with the YuzuTwist has been uploaded!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM82voutTyE
    Thanks!. That was short but hilarious though I wanted to see more the lift ><

  3. #5643
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    683
    oh my God I'm going to HIT something!
    I seriously can't watch this because they used some music that blocks the whole video for my location??? (I'm about 5 seconds away from throwing a tantrum! )

  4. #5644
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    919
    Interview with Daisuke he saids something about Yuzuru, can someone translate pretty please
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7irpAMjivA#t=100

  5. #5645
    Cheering Wildly from the stands
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    702
    Just general translation, the interviewer says, is there a hidden side to the your skating buddies? For example Hanyu? Seems like a prince but is actually clumsy...
    Takahashi says, Hanyu looks like a 'grass eater' that means someone who is passive and submissive, but his personality is a 'meat eater' that means a person who is aggressive and assertive.

  6. #5646
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    919
    Thank you... He really does since to be a very strong person isn´t he?

  7. #5647
    Custom Title lbc2138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Thank you... He really does since to be a very strong person isn´t he?
    Stronger than we can ever imagine.

    To go from being a skater from the disaster area to moving away from home to maintaining the mentality that was necessary to become both Olympic and World Champion, others would have broken down and stopped but he really does have the heart of a champion! Such an inspiration

  8. #5648
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    Just general translation, the interviewer says, is there a hidden side to the your skating buddies? For example Hanyu? Seems like a prince but is actually clumsy...
    Takahashi says, Hanyu looks like a 'grass eater' that means someone who is passive and submissive, but his personality is a 'meat eater' that means a person who is aggressive and assertive.
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself

  9. #5649
    Custom Title lbc2138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.

  10. #5650
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.
    Haha okay I have to agree on that one

  11. #5651
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    oh my God I'm going to HIT something!
    I seriously can't watch this because they used some music that blocks the whole video for my location??? (I'm about 5 seconds away from throwing a tantrum! )
    Pamina, are you watching from a mobile or a PC? Because I don't think it's available on mobile for some reason. Someone was commenting on YT to make it available on mobile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself
    I think the "clumsiness" statement was an example the MC was giving to help Daisuke answer the question. (Not denying that he could actually be clumsy off the ice though )
    Daisuke also states that he is the opposite of Hanyu. He looks like a 'meat-eater' but is actually a 'grass-eater'.

  12. #5652
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Haha okay I have to agree on that one
    Or fall after his short program in the Olympics

  13. #5653
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.
    My first thought was the footage of Yuzu walking down the hall at the olympics....and wiping out on the floor, with skates and skate guards on, as he went around the corner! Thank goodness he wasnt hurt!

  14. #5654
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Daisuke also states that he is the opposite of Hanyu. He looks like a 'meat-eater' but is actually a 'grass-eater'.
    Didn't he mean "meat eater" in love life? Because such terms as "grass eater" "meat eater" can by applied to different kinds of lovers. Actually people use such terms rather to show two types of lovers. The ones who are shy and passive and the ones who are active and assertive (some even state that aggressive towards women, but I don't want to see Hanyu as this type).
    As far as I remember, wasn't it Daisuke who said that you shouldn't tease Hanyu or make him angry when he's concentrating or serious because he'll get really mad?

  15. #5655
    Cheering Wildly from the stands
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    702
    He didn't say anything that implied love-life. -Just overall 'type'

Page 377 of 714 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •