Page 377 of 673 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 10087

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by alia jackson View Post
    Hello all lovely Yuzu's fans. I'm from Singapore and have been lurking around the forum for some time now. This is my first post

I just went to the hotbladeshotpassion blog which Baterka shared and am amazed looking at the visitors live traffic feed. I can see fans from various countries around the world reading the article on Yuzu . Thank you to all that have shared articles, videos, photos, news, did translation etc. etc. Love Yuzu's fan community. I am imagining how it would look like if we have a collage of fans' photos of themselves doing Yuzu's R&J2 ending pose with their countries flags or landmarks in the background
    Welcome Alia, and I actually had same thoughts!! Even when he won in Nice two years ago, the support from the community in Japan was so spectacular, I thought if we could all send in a collage video to encourage, it would be so special. Now that even since then he has touched people literally around the world, I think how fun it would be for to all of us do this. I like Pamina's idea to do ending PW pose.

For a fellow dancer who was competing at Worlds one year and she was struggling with injury, all my dance school did something similar, and for some photos we held a poster with short message "good luck", "no matter outcome, we support you", "stay strong" like this, and because it is international school not everyone speak English so we also put subtitles to translate these short message into her language. It was so special to work on and she was so touched!

Can we do this? If one or two people can organize it, begin collecting photos with fans holding flag of home country, or state doing the pose. I am not professional editor, but even i can figure out how to put a collage video together now I no longer have classes to go to, for summer I have the time Then we can send it in at end of summer when next season starts.

Custom Title
    The ShibSibs video with the YuzuTwist has been uploaded!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM82voutTyE

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    I can't!! They are excellent actors! Alex should study to become a director, he will have a promising career!!!

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Thanks!. That was short but hilarious though I wanted to see more the lift ><

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    oh my God I'm going to HIT something!
    I seriously can't watch this because they used some music that blocks the whole video for my location??? (I'm about 5 seconds away from throwing a tantrum! )

Custom Title
    Interview with Daisuke he saids something about Yuzuru, can someone translate pretty please
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7irpAMjivA#t=100

Custom Title
    Just general translation, the interviewer says, is there a hidden side to the your skating buddies? For example Hanyu? Seems like a prince but is actually clumsy...
    Takahashi says, Hanyu looks like a 'grass eater' that means someone who is passive and submissive, but his personality is a 'meat eater' that means a person who is aggressive and assertive.

Custom Title
    Thank you... He really does since to be a very strong person isn´t he?

Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Thank you... He really does since to be a very strong person isn´t he?
    Stronger than we can ever imagine.

To go from being a skater from the disaster area to moving away from home to maintaining the mentality that was necessary to become both Olympic and World Champion, others would have broken down and stopped but he really does have the heart of a champion! Such an inspiration

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    Just general translation, the interviewer says, is there a hidden side to the your skating buddies? For example Hanyu? Seems like a prince but is actually clumsy...
    Takahashi says, Hanyu looks like a 'grass eater' that means someone who is passive and submissive, but his personality is a 'meat eater' that means a person who is aggressive and assertive.
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself

Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Do people see him as a clumsy person? Really? I totally agree about he being assertive, the boy knows how to express himself
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    I can see the clumsiness
    He does his best to probably hide it on camera but the one thing that comes to mind when I read that was when he nearly dropped his guinness world record certificate.
    Haha okay I have to agree on that one

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    oh my God I'm going to HIT something!
    I seriously can't watch this because they used some music that blocks the whole video for my location??? (I'm about 5 seconds away from throwing a tantrum! )
    Pamina, are you watching from a mobile or a PC? Because I don't think it's available on mobile for some reason. Someone was commenting on YT to make it available on mobile.

I think the "clumsiness" statement was an example the MC was giving to help Daisuke answer the question. (Not denying that he could actually be clumsy off the ice though )
    Daisuke also states that he is the opposite of Hanyu. He looks like a 'meat-eater' but is actually a 'grass-eater'.

Custom Title
    Haha okay I have to agree on that one
    Or fall after his short program in the Olympics

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    I can see the clumsiness
    My first thought was the footage of Yuzu walking down the hall at the olympics....and wiping out on the floor, with skates and skate guards on, as he went around the corner! Thank goodness he wasnt hurt!

Page 377 of 673 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 ... LastLast