Page 379 of 679 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 10184

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    Wow, interesting! By the way, is that fortune-teller famous? Is he/she professional or amateur? Just curious.
    No idea... maybe someone in Japan knows her.

My "radar" tell me he is into girls... And I want him to date MAO, but I wont cry if he choose Yuna it will mean peace between KS and Japan <3

If he likes guys... I don´t know who will be good enough for my little Yuzuru...

Tripping on the Podium
    ^^ Javi? This thread went one whole round back to his love life

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by alia jackson View Post
    ^^ Javi? This thread went one whole round back to his love life
    Sorry Javi has a girlfriend, I think Canadian, she even was with him during the SoI Japan tour.
    <iframe src="//instagram.com/p/mWj_GNDi6J/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Thank you for the translation of that video, SuzyQ that's hilarious (but I can totally see this attitude, kinda like 'hey, I'm working here, be a professional, man!")

And also thank you for explaining that other thing (but now I need to go and look at pictures of puppies or kittens or something to get my mind out of the gutter... my brain is creating all sorts of double entendres with the whole grass/meat eater thing and I'm afraid soon my synapses are just gonna short-circuit)

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    "Yes, if talking about the type. 'hanaikiga arai (literally means snorty or haughty)' may not the right word, but he is very aggressive, meanwhile I concede."

AlexSaytor, maybe you are talking about this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDE09X0MDR0
    Oh, did he call him aggressive in a bad way? I mean, offensive or just vigorous? Meaning angry person who would get mad at you easily? If yes, I would assume that Yuzuru's scared the sh*t out of him once and he remembered it Personally I don't believe that Yuzuru is really aggressive, he seems to be so poised, quite, acceptive, tolerant and sympathetic. So I'd rather prefer expressive and vigorous.
    Yes, I meant that moment, thank you.

Custom Title
    Mother Day messages from Yuzu

As the ambassador of P&G Mom sponsor campaign, Yuzu delivers his messages of gratitude before the eve of Mother Day.

https://m.facebook.com/ProcterGamble...ce=54&refid=17

As we have known, his mother is always along with him and takes great efforts to care the young man, from daily training life to all competitions worldwide. Not to mention how she worries and finds way to improve his diet issue.

This season Yuzu won three titles. The results make him realize once again how important with supports of his mom, family and resources all around, from the beginning he skates till now. He wants to say “thank you all”.

Actually, I have an impression that Yuzu’ mom as a “tiger mom”. For example, after Sochi, Yuzu answered a question how his family reacted to his gold medal. He said the conversation between he and mom was to find out the reasons resulting in the fell, instead of cheers with each other and so on.

The other example was in Worlds this year. His mother informed him that Mao took her revenge from SP (she fell in Sochi) and he should do the same from his LP.

I really admire this lady, who should win a gold medal for her raise such amazing son.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSaytor View Post
    Oh, did he call him aggressive in a bad way? I mean, offensive or just vigorous? Meaning angry person who would get mad at you easily? If yes, I would assume that Yuzuru's scared the sh*t out of him once and he remembered it Personally I don't believe that Yuzuru is really aggressive, he seems to be so poised, quite, acceptive, tolerant and sympathetic. So I'd rather prefer expressive and vigorous.
    Yes, I meant that moment, thank you.
    "Hanaikiga arai" also means aggressive, or sometimes even arrogant. Just like an image of a high blower
    Although he said that it was not the exact word, Daisuke actually said Yuzuru is an aggressive type of person, but never with a negative nuance, rather with astonishment. Yuzuru never hide his fighting spirit. Japanese male skaters are generally shy and relatively pacific in a meaning. Of course they have fighting spirit inside, but seldom show it outwards. Once Takahito Mura mentioned jokingly that Yuzuru's character rather fits for combat sports.

In the Worlds this year, he proved that. He just wanted to win, and did not want to lose against Machida. He said that in the new interview of the NUMBER magazine.

I think his aggressiveness has been working positively for Team Japan, especially for shy boys. Machida said his achievement this season was owing to Yuzuru to a great extent

Custom Title
    Yuzu never hides his desire for victory and spot-light. He used to say that in school stage performance, he always wants to be the leading actor. One of the reasons that he loves figure skating is that he can be at the very center of the audience and he owns a huge stage.

For Javier, having a GF doesn't necessarily mean he cannot be attracted to boys. But well, way too off topic, I know.

Custom Title
    What credibility can we give to the interview ? : http://yuzuristxoxo.tumblr.com/post/...-teller-called
    We do not know the source ?

Love the discussion today, I learnt a lot of english words and I discover the notion of "Herbivore men" =>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men .
    Really interesting. Thanks to all for these news ! I notice that we all have miss feeling because of Hanyu's break time. We wait with impatience the next exhibition !

Custom Title
    Oh, I found a perfect gif which can prove that Yuzu is definitely a meat-eater!!

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/72ef1a9...20dw081e40.gif

—— A roaring lion!!

On the Ice
    No credibility at all . Last I heard fortune telling in not considered factual. : Also, per GS Forum Rules, discussion of skaters personal lives should be limited to what the skater has shared publicly.

I realize I haven't made a proper introduction. American of Japanese descent, with a daughter close to Yuzu's age. Casual figure skating fan. Scientist by training so quality of data, and source documents is important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    What credibility can we give to the interview ? : http://yuzuristxoxo.tumblr.com/post/...-teller-called
    We do not know the source ?

Love the discussion today, I learnt a lot of english words and I discover the notion of "Herbivore men" =>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men .
    Really interesting. Thanks to all for these news ! I notice that we all have miss feeling because of Hanyu's break time. We wait with impatience the next exhibition !

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    Oh, I found a perfect gif which can prove that Yuzu is definitely a meat-eater!!

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/72ef1a9...20dw081e40.gif

—— A roaring lion!!
    didn't they say Yuzu doesn't like meat/steak and loves soup instead ?

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    oh, come on, please don't tell me we have to add soup eater to this list now

Custom Title
    oh Yes!! It's a new and special category! soup eater loves chocolate, earphones and private karaoke! seems harmless but could be very dangerous sometimes

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    oh Yes!! It's a new and special category! soup eater loves chocolate, earphones and private karaoke! seems harmless but could be very dangerous sometimes
    Yeah, we shouldn't forget SerialKillerYuzuru thing

Page 379 of 679 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast