Page 379 of 3288 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 49316

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #5671
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    En algún lugar de un gran país
    Posts
    2,392
    Country: Honduras

    0 Not allowed!
    In the Team Japan thread there is a very nice and long interview with Akiko Suzuki. I advice you to read it, Akiko is a beautiful and wise person http://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/clm/o...4/25/post_356/

    I´m bringing this extract about Yuzuru
    This time, you were charged with an important task called "captain" of team Japan in the team event.

    I did nothing daringly because I knew all members very well. In the team event, Yuzu (Yuzuru Hanyu) led the van in Men's single. The atomosphere of the Olympics is always unique, but it was very different from the past Olympics because of the first team event. The cheer for Russia was tremendous and we were totally "away". But Yuzu jumped out there and concentrated on his performance, he finished his short program perfectly. He calmed down very much even though it was his first Olympics, he gave us in the cheering section some advises such as "it is difficult to hear the call of "the last one minute" in the 6-minutes-warm up because the cheer is so loud" or "you will hear a lot of sounds before doing the performance, but you'd better think it is for you". He is young, but he is cool-headed. He told us what he felt actually when he performed, it helped following skaters. Figure skating is an individual sport but we thought about how we all could do our best, it was like "he is fighting, so must I!" We improved supporting each other, I think it was a good team.

  2. #5672
    On the Ice PatricksGaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    438

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    In the Team Japan thread there is a very nice and long interview with Akiko Suzuki. I advice you to read it, Akiko is a beautiful and wise person http://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/clm/o...4/25/post_356/

    I´m bringing this extract about Yuzuru
    Actually when I read it I was amazed by Yuzuru's leader attitude. Caring about teammates and helping them so the whole team will do well, he would be a great captain if he chose sports games instead of figure skating.

  3. #5673
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    86

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSaytor View Post
    I wonder why he has such knowledge. More like experience LOL. Did he learn it at university? It would be weird if Shizuka told him about cramps. Why would she do it?
    well, he has an elder sister, who is now about the age of getting married and maybe getting pregnant. He stays with her at home these days. And if it is Shizuka, maybe at the backstage of SOI he has seen her having leg cramps in his own eyes. You never know. And I don't think it is anything strange that some people will have some unusual knowledge considering their experience We just can't judge from our experience.

    For this case, I think Yuzuru just told a dry joke to make fans not worried about him getting injured. I do hope he did not.

  4. #5674
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,828

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post
    Reports say he also did 4S in finale
    I hope his 4S will finally be consistent next season.

  5. #5675
    generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    504

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbell View Post
    well, he has an elder sister, who is now about the age of getting married and maybe getting pregnant. He stays with her at home these days. And if it is Shizuka, maybe at the backstage of SOI he has seen her having leg cramps in his own eyes. You never know.
    Yeah, that makes sense. With siblings, any sort of news could be shared and when they live under the same roof; many things are heard (especially at his age).

    Truthfully, I think we'll all over-thinking what he said. It probably came out of the blue, proving to the fans that he's doesn't falter as easily as others think. It's true: you never know.

  6. #5676
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    Posts
    82

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    In the Team Japan thread there is a very nice and long interview with Akiko Suzuki. I advice you to read it, Akiko is a beautiful and wise person http://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/clm/o...4/25/post_356/

    I´m bringing this extract about Yuzuru
    Just WOW! He never fails to amaze me with his greatness and maturity.
    you will hear a lot of sounds before doing the performance, but you'd better think it is for you". Such an attitude. No wonder he can achieve anything he wants despite his young age.
    But cruzceleste, the link doesn't work for me

  7. #5677
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    En algún lugar de un gran país
    Posts
    2,392
    Country: Honduras

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by littlexflower View Post
    Just WOW! He never fails to amaze me with his greatness and maturity.
    you will hear a lot of sounds before doing the performance, but you'd better think it is for you". Such an attitude. No wonder he can achieve anything he wants despite his young age.
    But cruzceleste, the link doesn't work for me
    Sportiva link http://sportiva.shueisha.co.jp/clm/o...4/25/post_357/

    Link thread Japan http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...am-Japan/page8 scroll down

  8. #5678
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    364

    0 Not allowed!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzeY...e_gdata_player


    thank you to HelTra91 for the wonderful video

  9. #5679
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,860

    0 Not allowed!
    ^Wow, I was waiting for this after her beautiful video of the season before. Thanks to HelTra91 for the video and annca for the link!

  10. #5680
    Medalist mikaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,360

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Thank you for the link.

    If google translate is right this are Yuzuru´s boots that he was using when the earthquake happened?
    https://twitter.com/natural_fig_/sta...088064/photo/1

    lol Machida is not amuse https://twitter.com/mikappa78/status...599616/photo/1

    Yuzuru meating Yuzuru´s fan boy https://twitter.com/10ma_Kawakami/st...808576/photo/1

    Can someone translate this please https://twitter.com/syakemina/status...375681/photo/1
    Yes, those boots on display are what he was wearing when Sendai was hit by the earthquake. Also, R&J v.1 program was choreographed at this rink in Hachinohe.

    The last tweet goes like this.
    Start from the top left and go down.
    Machida: Come, Yuzuru! -> bows ->
    Hanyu: Hold hands? -> Machida: Huh? -> Hanyu: Hurry! -> Machida: Okay, but... -> the two hold hands and bow -> Bye bye!

  11. #5681
    Medalist mikaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,360

    0 Not allowed!

  12. #5682
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,860

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post

    The last tweet goes like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Thanks for the updates mikaboo! If we are going to role-play the interaction between Yuzuru and Tatsuki about the holding hands bit, it's like Yuzuru is the guy pressing his suit (he's a meat-eater, right?), and Tatsuki the reserved maiden .

  13. #5683
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Chiba, Japan
    Posts
    863

    0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=mikaboo;934043]Today's PIW tweets page by the same person.
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2139977789692318901

    Oh, in the tweet of a fan, Yuzuru did not confirm the LP choreography by Shae-Lynn

    そんでもって、シェイリーンの件。羽生さんいわく、あれねーシェイが勝手に言っててさー、とのこと。練習で きてる? の問いには、まだ! だってカナダ帰れてないもん! て。忙しいもんね。ごめんね。

    シェイリーンの振付の件は、最初笑顔で濁そうとしたから、まだ言えない? て重ねて訊いてみたら、うーん、て顔して、さっきのお答えでした。

    And, about the topic of Shae-Lynn, Yuzuru said "That thing, she is talking on her own...."
    I asked "Are you practicing?" He replied "Not yet! 'Cause I could not make it to go back to Canada!"
    Sorry I asked. I know you have been so busy.


    About the choreography by Shae-Lynn, he seemed trying to evade by smiling first. I asked again "You cannot tell us yet?", then, he showed a face of Hmm..., and replied the above.



    Sorry for the rough translation, but what's going on really?

  14. #5684
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    206

    0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=SuzyQ;934058]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Today's PIW tweets page by the same person.
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2139977789692318901

    Oh, in the tweet of a fan, Yuzuru did not confirm the LP choreography by Shae-Lynn

    そんでもって、シェイリーンの件。羽生さんいわく、あれねーシェイが勝手に言っててさー、とのこと。練習で きてる? の問いには、まだ! だってカナダ帰れてないもん! て。忙しいもんね。ごめんね。

    シェイリーンの振付の件は、最初笑顔で濁そうとしたから、まだ言えない? て重ねて訊いてみたら、うーん、て顔して、さっきのお答えでした。

    And, about the topic of Shae-Lynn, Yuzuru said "That thing, she is talking on her own...."
    I asked "Are you practicing?" He replied "Not yet! 'Cause I could not make it to go back to Canada!"
    Sorry I asked. I know you have been so busy.


    About the choreography by Shae-Lynn, he seemed trying to evade by smiling first. I asked again "You cannot tell us yet?", then, he showed a face of Hmm..., and replied the above.



    Sorry for the rough translation, but what's going on really?
    I have no idea what's going on.

  15. #5685
    #teamotherskaters sunnystars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    in the land of chanada
    Posts
    3,268
    Country: Canada

    0 Not allowed!
    That's odd...why would she say that then? or is he trying to keep his choreographer as a secret?

Page 379 of 3288 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •