Page 381 of 714 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 10698

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    According to a repo, Yuzu gave a HILARIOUS answer to a Fan who was concerned that Yuzu's legs might get too tired after all the shows:

'' No problem. I only have a cramp. I am not pregnant. (Pregnant women often experience cramp)''

Bonus: Yuzu's boy fan (notice the outfit )
    http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/c10abc...20lc0sgdl2.jpg
    Well, we should hope not!

Custom Title
    According to a repo, Yuzu gave a HILARIOUS answer to a Fan who was concerned that Yuzu's legs might get too tired after all the shows:

'' No problem. I only have a cramp. I am not pregnant. (Pregnant women often experience cramp)''
    It seems umorism is another quality of "soup eater"

It seems also Yuzu's 4S is always wonderful in japanese ice rinks

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    lmao. not sure I'm more relieved that he's responsible enough to remember to use protection or more worried that he's joining the "you sure that's not a girl?"-faction (maybe a soup eater thing, I don't know... not sure I need to know)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    lmao. not sure I'm more relieved that he's responsible enough to remember to use protection or more worried that he's joining the "you sure that's not a girl?"-faction (maybe a soup eater thing, I don't know... not sure I need to know)
    Or maybe he just have been talking to Shizuka

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny_stars View Post
    it is a price to pay when you're one of Japan's top skaters ....

would someone please make him take a good nap with a pooh bear or something
    From the beginning of June to the middle of July, he will have shows every weekend.
    When will he go back to Canada?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Paola D View Post
    From the beginning of June to the middle of July, he will have shows every weekend.
    When will he go back to Canada?
    Never, Canadian government banned him due to his excellence. Indeed, he has started to become 5 times World champion and again gold medal at 2018 Olympics There will have no place for canadian skaters hahaha

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Tomorrow is his last show in May, so I suppose he will come back to Canada soon. He will have at most 25 days at Canada according to the schedule.

Custom Title
    I hope he'll have time to go back to Canada, but I have a feeling he has 2 more appointments with the emperor in May.
    1. Tea party 2. Purple ribbon medal ceremony
    In Shizuka Arakawa's case, both the tea party and the medal ceremony were held in mid-May.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Tomorrow is his last show in May, so I suppose he will come back to Canada soon. He will have at most 25 days at Canada according to the schedule.
    nope. you forgot his purple ribbon medal and royal tea party thing. That will hold him at least another week in japan.

Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    I hope he'll have time to go back to Canada, but I have a feeling he has 2 more appointments with the emperor in May.
    1. Tea party 2. Purple ribbon medal ceremony
    In Shizuka Arakawa's case, both the tea party and the medal ceremony were held in mid-May.
    Good thing is that these two appointments are supposed to happen in the same day.

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    Oh my ... he's awfully blunt at times. Did he talk to pregnant women lately? He has a really interesting personality, 'soup-eater' indeed.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbell View Post
    Good thing is that these two appointments are supposed to happen in the same day.
    Really? Well, that's good know.

--------------------------
    Found some videos of Shizuka's post-Turin duties.
    Tea party for the Turin Olympic athletes. (Boring, I know but skip to see Daisuke's hair at 1:20 before you close the video)
    Shizuka's Medal ceremony. (another boring video, but you get the point)

Custom Title
    Leaving you with this link where someone has gathered all the tweets from the PIW Hachinohe before I go to sleep.
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2139969716340413901

Enjoy!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Really? Well, that's good know.

--------------------------
    Found some videos of Shizuka's post-Turin duties.
    Tea party for the Turin Olympic athletes. (Boring, I know but skip to see Daisuke's hair at 1:20 before you close the video)
    Shizuka's Medal ceremony. (another boring video, but you get the point)
    Can Yuzuru go wearing a Kimono male version?

OMG Daisuke´s hair. His hair looks like http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/shi_v...2_original.jpg

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Can Yuzuru go wearing a Kimono male version?
    OMG Daisuke´s hair. His hair looks like http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/shi_v...2_original.jpg
    Their uniform looked so much better than this year's uniform. What has happened to Japanese's designing?
    and OMG DAI!!! His hair was EPIC!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    Oh my ... he's awfully blunt at times. Did he talk to pregnant women lately? He has a really interesting personality, 'soup-eater' indeed.
    Shizuka Arakawa is expecting a baby

So, she has cancelled ice shows after this. I wonder if she will do only the choreography for Friends on Ice together with Shae-Lynn Bourne

Page 381 of 714 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 ... LastLast