Page 383 of 705 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 10574

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    [QUOTE=mikaboo;934043]Today's PIW tweets page by the same person.
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2139977789692318901

Oh, in the tweet of a fan, Yuzuru did not confirm the LP choreography by Shae-Lynn

そんでもって、シェイリーンの件。羽生さんいわく、あれねーシェイが勝手に言っててさー、とのこと。練習で きてる? の問いには、まだ! だってカナダ帰れてないもん! て。忙しいもんね。ごめんね。

シェイリーンの振付の件は、最初笑顔で濁そうとしたから、まだ言えない? て重ねて訊いてみたら、うーん、て顔して、さっきのお答えでした。

And, about the topic of Shae-Lynn, Yuzuru said "That thing, she is talking on her own...."
    I asked "Are you practicing?" He replied "Not yet! 'Cause I could not make it to go back to Canada!"
    Sorry I asked. I know you have been so busy.

About the choreography by Shae-Lynn, he seemed trying to evade by smiling first. I asked again "You cannot tell us yet?", then, he showed a face of Hmm..., and replied the above.

Sorry for the rough translation, but what's going on really?

Custom Title
    [QUOTE=SuzyQ;934058]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    Today's PIW tweets page by the same person.

Oh, in the tweet of a fan, Yuzuru did not confirm the LP choreography by Shae-Lynn

そんでもって、シェイリーンの件。羽生さんいわく、あれねーシェイが勝手に言っててさー、とのこと。練習で きてる? の問いには、まだ! だってカナダ帰れてないもん! て。忙しいもんね。ごめんね。

And, about the topic of Shae-Lynn, Yuzuru said "That thing, she is talking on her own...."
    I asked "Are you practicing?" He replied "Not yet! 'Cause I could not make it to go back to Canada!"

About the choreography by Shae-Lynn, he seemed trying to evade by smiling first. I asked again "You cannot tell us yet?", then, he showed a face of Hmm..., and replied the above.

I have no idea what's going on.

Not studying at the moment
    That's odd...why would she say that then? or is he trying to keep his choreographer as a secret?

Medalist
    [QUOTE=SuzyQ;934058]

I think Shae-Lynn may have disclosed it too early. She must have been invited. But we don't know how official the invitation is, or even if the new program will be used at last. I remember before the OG season, it was mentioned there was a new SP with similar style but finally they kept the current Paris one (About that one, nobody told the media who was the choreography). I think what he meant is that it is just too early to say.

And I think the choreography information, before it is fianally officially presented to the public on a show or competition, should be confidential to some extent. One thing between Brian Orser and Yuna Kim was that he disclosed her music to the media without her consent, which might be a direct cause of Yuna leaving Orser (NOTE: Thanks for peppermilk's correction. I was wrong on this issue. It was after their split.). Considering that, it might be actually a very sensitive topic for Yuzuru too.

Tripping on the Podium
    I'm wondering who normally make the decision on the choreographer? And who will publish the confirmation on that? Yuzu has not been back to Canada, and I'm assuming he has not had a discussion with Brian. Maybe he also not sure what's going on as yet and better to say no comment for now.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbell View Post
    And I think the choreography information, before it is fianally officially presented to the public on a show or competition, should be confidential to some extent. One thing between Brian Orser and Yuna Kim was that he disclosed her music to the media without her consent, which might be a direct cause of Yuna leaving Orser. Considering that, it might be actually a very sensitive topic for Yuzuru too.
    I'm not a seasoned fan or anything so I might be wrong but I'd always thought that BOrser disclosed Yuna's music to the media after she'd left him, which contributed to the big mess at that time?

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermilk View Post
    I'm not a seasoned fan or anything so I might be wrong but I'd always thought that BOrser disclosed Yuna's music to the media after she'd left him, which contributed to the big mess at that time?
    oh, you are right. I remembered it wrong. Sorry for that.

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alia jackson View Post
    I'm wondering who normally make the decision on the choreographer? And who will publish the confirmation on that? Yuzu has not been back to Canada, and I'm assuming he has not had a discussion with Brian. Maybe he also not sure what's going on as yet and better to say no comment for now.
    But the fact that Yuzuru hasn't been back to Canada yet doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't communicating and haven't started to work on new things already, does it? they could still email him suggestions and then talk it over on the phone or via skype or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Victoria View Post
    Thanks for the updates mikaboo! If we are going to role-play the interaction between Yuzuru and Tatsuki about the holding hands bit, it's like Yuzuru is the guy pressing his suit (he's a meat-eater, right?), and Tatsuki the reserved maiden

I thought we settled on soup-eater?

Custom Title
    Among the photos of shows, the big “Gold Medal” made by fans is most valuable and touching.

Yuzu wore the gold medal
    How this gold medal being mede

According a tweet, many fans wrote their messages on back of paper-made cards, and then they are collected and binding into a thin medal with cute accessories. Indeed, those fans captured the opportunity to present their cheers and supports to Yuzu personally.

By the way, the show rink in Hachinohe is really a small one, 2200 seats only. (Comparing to Worlds rink in Saitama, there are 18000 seats.) But small gets benefits. The organizer of show arranged the face-to-face interaction between skaters and audience. No wonder so many fans in social media scream for their absence!

Custom Title
    I just saw this: are Nobunari Oda and Akiko Suzuki going to talk about Yuzu's ''(love) relationship'' with Mao? I am sure they are just joking, but can't wait to see that interview which will be aired on May 14 (I guess).

The teaser:
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/69c224...20gn09r0tx.jpg

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    I just saw this: are Nobunari Oda and Akiko Suzuki going to talk about Yuzu's ''(love) relationship'' with Mao? I am sure they are just joking, but can't wait to see that interview which will be aired on May 14 (I guess).

The teaser:
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/69c224...20gn09r0tx.jpg
    And I just saw this fanart of Mao and Yuzuru on Tumblr: https://31.media.tumblr.com/2a82ad6d...abtwo1_500.jpg

Mao and Yuzuru must have the most partnerships in skating galas. Remember them together at the skating gala for the 2011 CoR, and of course at this year's Worlds.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria Victoria View Post
    And I just saw this fanart of Mao and Yuzuru on Tumblr: https://31.media.tumblr.com/2a82ad6d...abtwo1_500.jpg

Mao and Yuzuru must have the most partnerships in skating galas. Remember them together at the skating gala for the 2011 CoR, and of course at this year's Worlds.
    Well maybe, the "meat eater" Yuzuru got ahead of the other "grass eaters" men in the JT and got Mao, after all he "is" into older women

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Well maybe, the "meat eater" Yuzuru got ahead of the other "grass eaters" men in the JT and got Mao, after all he "is" into older women
    My sentimental "pick" for him, Kanako, barely qualifies then; she's just a month older.

Custom Title
    Thanks for the link and that picture of Yuzuru with Pooh´s head is gonna bring me nightmare... he seems to have a very sarcastic sense of humor isn´t he?

My sentimental "pick" for him, Kanako, barely qualifies then; she's just a month older.
    Kanako was my first choice too, but I wont complait about Mao, but it would have been weir if he have choose Akiko (10 years appart is too much)

EDIT.

Shibsibs extracted the Yuzutwist part of the video from the blog for those fans on countries that coulnd´t see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt6nvxdddPE

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Thanks for the link and that picture of Yuzuru with Pooh´s head is gonna bring me nightmare... he seems to have a very sarcastic sense of humor isn´t he?
    [/url]
    disarmingly self-ironizing Yuzu!!!!

He is a creative and totally free spirit ( with a fantastic rebel trait included) !!

Page 383 of 705 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast