Page 387 of 2743 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 41137

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

fairy dust distributor Pamigena's Avatar
    second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Let's play a guess game, anybody thinks the kid has the ability to grow beard? I mean most boys his age already have facial hair, even Asian boys. somehow I have the feeling he hasn't hit puberty. But he is 19 already, there won't be any growth spurt, for sure.
    Yes, thank you! Whenever I see pictures like this I imagine that every baby bottom must be jealous of that smoothness it's ridiculous.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    Yes, thank you! Whenever I see pictures like this I imagine that every baby bottom must be jealous of that smoothness it's ridiculous.
    Man, cover girl should use him as a model... how can you have that skin?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    said it before and will say it again: God used photoshop on that one!

Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly

0 Not allowed!
    Let's create the "people jealous of Yuzuru's perfect skin club" (sorry I'm also bored)

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you
    (and I just remembered: I hate needles! *shudders*)
    I agree that those marks are results of acupuncture. But I am surprised that he is actually carrying those needles when performing. My doctor always asks me to lie down and stay still during acupuncture. It is quite uncomfortable to move with all those needles on your body.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Let's create the "people jealous of Yuzuru's perfect skin club" (sorry I'm also bored)
    I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    I agree that those marks are results of acupuncture. But I am surprised that he is actually carrying those needles when performing. My doctor always asks me to lie down and stay still during acupuncture. It is quite uncomfortable to move with all those needles on your body.
    I know, right? and they can actually leave a mark. once I had to sneeze several times during a session and the next day I had the nastiest bruises from those creepy needles...
    but I think those needles he uses are quite different from 'normal' accupucture needles. For one those are usually fairly longer. don't now about diameter, but I guess that's also different. that article Meoima posted said the needles he uses are no more than 2mm long. So if he's lucky those feel like a splinter

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Ohhhhh nice topic... I´m pretty sure he has hit puberty, he has grew up a lot since he was 14 to 17 y/o. But I dont think he can grow a beard, his skin is so smooth don´t think he has ever shave
    Actually according to the following photo, he has little facial hair on the upper lip, but I guess it's just in his gen so the facial hair never actually grows (or he might have shaved them, but not too much, nevertheless) Just zoom in maximum: http://hanyu.dothome.co.kr/xe/?mid=g...rder_type=desc
    But it's true that other than the little area on the upper lip, he almost has no facial hair on the face.
    I also have a friend, he is 30 already but he has little facial hair. In fact he couldn't grow beard. His skin is not as smooth as the kid, though.

0 Not allowed!
    Actually according to the following photo, he has little facial hair on the upper lip, but I guess it's just in his gen so the facial hair never actually grows (or he might have shaved them, but not too much, nevertheless) Just zoom in maximum: http://hanyu.dothome.co.kr/xe/?mid=g...rder_type=desc
    But it's true that other than the little area on the upper lip, he almost has no facial hair on the face.
    oh goody, there's a game we can play during off-season: count the hair on his face whoever finds most, wins. Do eyebrows count?

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    I'm in

I know, right? and they can actually leave a mark. once I had to sneeze several times during a session and the next day I had the nastiest bruises from those creepy needles...
    but I think those needles he uses are quite different from 'normal' accupucture needles. For one those are usually fairly longer. don't now about diameter, but I guess that's also different. that article Meoima posted said the needles he uses are no more than 2mm long. So if he's lucky those feel like a splinter
    I think you are right. The needles he uses are quite different. Looks handy.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Let's play a guess game, anybody thinks the kid has the ability to grow beard? I mean most boys his age already have facial hair, even Asian boys. somehow I have the feeling he hasn't hit puberty. But he is 19 already, there won't be any growth spurt, for sure.
    Not hit puberty yet? You must be kidding. Look at his "Adam's apple" under his chin. And listen to his voice, which is actually quite low. I just think he is the type of less facial hair. And his face is still a young boy's face. He will need a few more years to grow beard.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbell View Post
    Not hit puberty yet? You must be kidding. Look at his "Adam's apple" under his chin. And listen to his voice, which is actually quite low. I just think he is the type of less facial hair. And his face is still a young boy's face. He will need a few more years to grow beard.
    But will he ever look older? He pretty much look almost the same as when he was 14 (a Little taller and the hair is different).

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Went on tresure hunting and found this

Yuzuru 19 y/o bday --- he cries
    He is a narcissistic
    Kanako knows how to deal with Yuzuru
    Yuzuru y Domo

Maybe these have already been posted, but they are nice

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    They seriously should invite him to do some make-up/skin-care product commercials because he wouldn't even need the products for perfect skin!! As for facial hair, I think he's the type that genetically doesn't grow thick beards.

But will he ever look older? He pretty much look almost the same as when he was 14 (a Little taller and the hair is different).
    Also, he's probably the type who doesn't look too different as years pass (and grows older). He barely changed since 2011; right now his 19 year-old self is taller and has a deeper voice --that's about it.

It's interesting that we get into such details concerning Yuzuru's life and growth.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    They seriously should invite him to do some make-up/skin-care product commercials because he wouldn't even need the products for perfect skin!! As for facial hair, I think he's the type that genetically doesn't grow thick beards.

Also, he's probably the type who doesn't look too different as years pass (and grows older). He barely changed since 2011; right now his 19 year-old self is taller and has a deeper voice --that's about it.

It's interesting that we get into such details concerning Yuzuru's life and growth.
    I must say that no one invite baby for skin-care product commercials )

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    Any news in how tall he is?

Page 387 of 2743 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast