Page 428 of 672 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 10077

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #6406
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Taipei
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Yuzuru next shows:
    I guess he will be going back to Japan next week, what are the chances of a new EX program?
    Oh, how can you miss his own show in Sendai?

    June 13~14 Together on Ice Sendai

  2. #6407
    Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post
    Actually I am not sure if it was before Orser or after joining him he even landed 4S-3A seq in shows
    But definitely his 4S technique changed alot from beginning with Orser to current state. Now this jump by him is quite big while at beginning it was not so big one
    In deed, when he lands it, his 4S is as huge as his 4T. Finlandia Trophy 2013 is the example. 2 of best quality quads.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXSvXLCEvns

  3. #6408
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    I wonder if he's had time for a brand new EX program.
    Out of his old ones, which would you like to see again? (including old SP and FS programs)
    I've always been partial to the Change Ex, it's just really so much fun to watch. But I highly doubt that he would dust off that one (though it would be nice to watch the grown up version. With maybe a decent outfit this time as much as I love the ex, the outfits were... meh)

  4. #6409
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post
    Actually I am not sure if it was before Orser or after joining him he even landed 4S-3A seq in shows

    But definitely his 4S technique changed alot from beginning with Orser to current state. Now this jump by him is quite big while at beginning it was not so big one
    Seems just fine to me even back in 2011 http://nonchan1023.tumblr.com/post/8...this-is-yuzuru

  5. #6410
    Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Klarnet View Post
    Seems just fine to me even back in 2011 http://nonchan1023.tumblr.com/post/8...this-is-yuzuru
    Very awesome for a 16 year old boy. But personally I think his 4S was huger in the clip in Finlandia Trophy 2013.

  6. #6411
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    I've always been partial to the Change Ex, it's just really so much fun to watch. But I highly doubt that he would dust off that one (though it would be nice to watch the grown up version. With maybe a decent outfit this time as much as I love the ex, the outfits were... meh)
    That's a good one. But I have to agree with you about the costume. I've seen 2 versions of the costumes and I can't figure out what's going on with the design on the black top he's wearing.
    I was thinking of Sing, Sing, Sing. With the same costume
    This EX version with the hat would be welcome too.

  7. #6412
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaboo View Post
    That's a good one. But I have to agree with you about the costume. I've seen 2 versions of the costumes and I can't figure out what's going on with the design on the black top he's wearing.
    were those even costumes? I know three different versions and it always looks like "well, I just grabbed a sweater before I came here, whatever"

  8. #6413
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    Oh, how can you miss his own show in Sendai?

    June 13~14 Together on Ice Sendai
    So sorry... I just add it to my original post

  9. #6414
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    25
    Change is by MONKEY MAJIK (Japanese-Canadian band founded in Sendai) - they are part of Together on Ice, so perhaps Yuzuru will perform Change again. Agree it's cute and fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    I've always been partial to the Change Ex, it's just really so much fun to watch. But I highly doubt that he would dust off that one (though it would be nice to watch the grown up version. With maybe a decent outfit this time as much as I love the ex, the outfits were... meh)

  10. #6415
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesfan View Post
    Change is by MONKEY MAJIK (Japanese-Canadian band founded in Sendai) - they are part of Together on Ice, so perhaps Yuzuru will perform Change again. Agree it's cute and fun.
    ha, you're right, I didn't even think of that awesome, there might just be some hope left

  11. #6416
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesfan View Post
    Change is by MONKEY MAJIK (Japanese-Canadian band founded in Sendai) - they are part of Together on Ice, so perhaps Yuzuru will perform Change again. Agree it's cute and fun.
    *finger crossed* That's also one of my fav exhibitions from him.

  12. #6417
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    845
    Found today

    Yuzuru´s picture on Piw staff blog http://s-promo.seesaa.net/upload/det...nail2.jpg.html
    14 y/o Yuzuru with his doctor I think http://yuzuwalkways.tumblr.com/post/87323698735

  13. #6418
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    ha, you're right, I didn't even think of that awesome, there might just be some hope left
    Time to pull that random sweater out from the closet then!

    I read before that skating to a live performance of Change was considered at one of the previous shows, but it wasn't possible without the presence of Yoshida Brothers (shamisen players) or something. It would be awesome to see him skate to live shamisen but I don't see their name on the guests list. I hope something can be worked out though.

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    14 y/o Yuzuru with his doctor I think http://yuzuwalkways.tumblr.com/post/87323698735
    That's his bonesetter, Akira Kikuchi.

  14. #6419
    Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    3,678
    For the poster that asked for Yuzuru's SP at Sochi with British commentation (Robin Cousins was one of the commentators) here is the link, download it quickly: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fmdmz_yh-iosp_people

  15. #6420
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    For the poster that asked for Yuzuru's SP at Sochi with British commentation (Robin Cousins was one of the commentators) here is the link, download it quickly: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fmdmz_yh-iosp_people

    Thank you !

Page 428 of 672 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •