Page 472 of 671 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 10054

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #7066
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post
    Why I am afraid that he may seriously think about adding 4Lo in program next season ?
    Don't worry. He won't. He got his 4S in the summer of 2011. You saw how good its shape was in one of the NHK documentary when he showed it to his friends in IceRink Sendai. He started use it after one year in 2012-2013 season. And see how 4S was in last two seasons.

  2. #7067
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    Thank you guys for the links!

    Thank you Godman 3018 and dailymotion!

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1z...port?start=115
    Great video ,thx for posting ! It filled my lack of Yuzu's recent videos ! It would be better if we have the entire EX of Plushenko ? I would really like to see his whole performance.
    Concerning Yuzu, I felt him very touched (in good sense) on the ice, having fun, especially during the song "Change", that was an outstanding performance from him. And I also think his White legend was better than before and it was a great pleasure to see his skating. Really I'm glad to saw this video.

    A part of this, thanks to few videos on Youtube, finally I am able to identify the name of jumps ! If you look deeper, this is true that it is not difficult to guess which jumps you see.

  3. #7068
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbell View Post
    Don't worry. He won't. He got his 4S in the summer of 2011. You saw how good its shape was in one of the NHK documentary when he showed it to his friends in IceRink Sendai. He started use it after one year in 2012-2013 season. And see how 4S was in last two seasons.

    I think with salchow it was more complex problem. I think he seemed just to not like jumping salchow type jump itself, and I think somewhat he felt uncomfortable with it. But at so young age it was the only two types of quad that he had strength to perform. Now he is getting older and stronger, and maybe he is starting to feel more comfortable with quad loop than salchow that he is practicing it so much on last few shows I would rather see him training salchow on shows, but for some reasons he is working on loop

  4. #7069
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by HanDomi View Post
    I think with salchow it was more complex problem. I think he seemed just to not like jumping salchow type jump itself, and I think somewhat he felt uncomfortable with it. But at so young age it was the only two types of quad that he had strength to perform. Now he is getting older and stronger, and maybe he is starting to feel more comfortable with quad loop than salchow that he is practicing it so much on last few shows I would rather see him training salchow on shows, but for some reasons he is working on loop
    Well that we dont know. We just heard people mention 4Lo, but that does not exclude the possibility he may also work on 4S. And for some reason, nowadays they don't make a jump party in the finale any more. Yuzu seems to be the only one interested in it.

    Another small thing that I read from report of some fans back from tonight's show is, after finishing White Legend perfectly for the third time, Yuzu said something. And it seems to be the same word he said in Saitama WC gala. "終わった(it is done)." Not sure if that means he is going to stop performing White Legend. We will see from the shows in the next month.

  5. #7070
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbell View Post
    Another small thing that I read from report of some fans back from tonight's show is, after finishing White Legend perfectly for the third time, Yuzu said something. And it seems to be the same word he said in Saitama WC gala. "終わった(it is done)." Not sure if that means he is going to stop performing White Legend. We will see from the shows in the next month.
    Do you know anything else interesting about Yuzu and his colleagues (during TOI) from fan reports? I've heard his second speech was even more funny than the first one. He said something about his singing

  6. #7071
    generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by winterbell View Post
    And it seems to be the same word he said in Saitama WC gala. "終わった(it is done)." Not sure if that means he is going to stop performing White Legend. We will see from the shows in the next month.
    Maybe it was out of pure feelings from the program being successfully over.

    I'm extremely happy for him and his hometown! Also, I'm glad that someone uploaded a full cut of both his exhibition numbers, or else the fans who couldn't attend would've been dying for a video update. (photos and descriptions aren't the same)

    It honestly feels like celebration weekend, despite the fact that it's the middle of final exam period where I live.

  7. #7072
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSaytor View Post
    Do you know anything else interesting about Yuzu and his colleagues (during TOI) from fan reports? I've heard his second speech was even more funny than the first one. He said something about his singing
    I read a short one about that. He held the mic for a long time to make speech. So he said it was like he were going to sing. Then everyone there asked him to sing. I think everyone in the audience was curious about his singing since he sings all the time LOL. But he said "No I won't sing" seriously. One report said he was so shy that he covered his face while saying this but the other report denied this. So we don't know.

  8. #7073
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    653
    my tumblr is totally exploding, anybody else feel the same?

    Change fall
    Change gifs
    more Change gifs
    Change then and now (just awesome)
    Change then and now, again

    Practice gifs
    break time gif
    gap gif
    gasp gifs

    PlushyMushy gif
    PlushyMushyHappyHug
    (I honestly can't get over how happy he looks )

    edit:
    oh dear, and more fanboys this is so adorable

  9. #7074
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    thank you so much, Nicky!


    aw, he really is just the sweetest thing, isn't he
    Your welcome! If someone is going to read it, I really like translating!!
    I'm happy that he has such a great mom, and I'm also happy about the fact, that he is aware of the things she did for him! I think that's very valuable for both of them.

  10. #7075
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    my tumblr is totally exploding, anybody else feel the same?

    Change fall
    Change gifs
    more Change gifs
    Change then and now (just awesome)
    Change then and now, again

    Practice gifs
    break time gif
    gap gif
    gasp gifs

    PlushyMushy gif
    PlushyMushyHappyHug
    (I honestly can't get over how happy he looks )

    edit:
    oh dear, and more fanboys this is so adorable

    thank you

    all the gifs are awesome ^^ but i very much like the gap one

  11. #7076

  12. #7077
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,553
    Plushy and Mushy pairs team! Can you imagine the points they'll rake up with side-by-side triple axels/quads? Mushy's even flexible enough to pull off a death spiral! Oh, and Mushy wants all 'em quads, right? We can have Plushy throw him into salchow, loop... er, maybe not axel. Oh, and if we can bring back young Plushy via time machine, they can do side-by-side donut/Biellmann spins. Instant Level 4! Oh, and maybe some kind of Ina Bauer (Mushy) + Biellmann spiral (Plushy) unison move? (Is this possible? The only images my brain can conjure are aesthetic nightmares. Not very Berehznaya/Sikharulidze at all. )
    ----
    Ahem, joking aside: The more times I watch White Legend, the more beautiful it gets. The music is expertly arranged and fits together with the performance as a perfect whole (even the outfit is growing on me! I was still cracking jokes about it in Sochi--not anymore!). I especially like that touch at the end, where he purposefully travels the spin. This is exhibitions are for--unique touches that can't be found in competitive performances.

    Change was fun too. I love how the band started with a traditional intro. Pity about the footwork fall, but brilliant 3A makes up for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    PlushyMushyHappyHug
    (I honestly can't get over how happy he looks )
    I haven't seen someone grin that widely since... well, I won't say ever, but it's been a long time.

  13. #7078
    Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North of the world
    Posts
    3,643
    Mini PW cosplay: http://instagram.com/p/pPtBodxyty/
    So cute!

  14. #7079
    fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    I especially like that touch at the end, where he purposefully travels the spin.
    I that move!

    and you should totally think of a whole choreography for the Plushy/Mushy pair and bring that to the Crazy Future Predictions thread hilarious (and not one bit crazier than what I came up with. actually way more likely now that I think about it)

  15. #7080
    Custom Title gallavich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    599
    Seeing all those little kids dressed in Yuzu costumes makes me think we're going to see a whole generation of new Japanese skaters who call him their inspiration. In just the past 5 months, he's gotten back to back gold medals at the Olympics and Worlds, had a parade in his honor, put on ice shows with his biggest idols participating...and he's still a teenager. Where do you go from there? I can't imagine how exhilarating it all must seem. Watching the Dailymotion clips, his enthusiasm is so infectious, I think you would have to have a heart of stone to not feel some of it too. I only hope that things will stay positive for him for a very long time - though he will probably handle it much better than his fans if he should have some injury or losing streak...(knock on wood)

Page 472 of 671 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •