Page 472 of 2836 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 42537

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_10 View Post
    This reminds me, that during FOI Javi did this へ- thing during one of his performances! But it got almost no reaction of the audience
    That's too bad, Javi's lunge doesn't look shabby either. Maybe the audience failed to realized it immediately at that moment? Their brains kinda used to Yuzu doing that and it failed to recognize it right away?

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ayarose View Post
    That's too bad, Javi's lunge doesn't look shabby either. Maybe the audience failed to realized it immediately at that moment? Their brains kinda used to Yuzu doing that and it failed to recognize it right away?
    Actually lunge isn't a too difficult move. Any good skater could pull it off but it depends on the person executing it. And it depends on the background. It's cool in the PW sp but without context it doesn't make sense.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    【news】Yuzu will premiere new EX with song of “花は咲く” 6/25 aired by NHK Sendai

http://www.nhk.or.jp/sendai/hanasakuhanyu/
    photo

Skater: Hanyu Yuzuru
    Singer: Sashida Fumiya
    Composer: Kanno Yōko
    Choreographer: Abe Nanami
    Rink: Ice Rink Sendai (Yuzu’s home rink)

Japanese version produced by NHK
    English version by Il Divo

ps.
    In the press conference of Sochi finals, Yuzu said he would take the gold medal as a new start to devote into community with his skating. He really does what he ever said.

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    Japanese original version produced by NHK
    ps.
    In the press conference of Sochi finals, Yuzu said he would take the gold medal as a new start to devote into community with his skating. He really does what he ever said.
    Thank you very much for the information. The song sounds wonderful and meaningfull, too. But does this mean he will skate to 2 versions of this song? Japanese version he will use in Japan, and English version in other countries?

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!

ps.
    OMG, Kanno Yoko is one of my favorite composers. I love her Escaflowne/Cowboy Bebop OST to the point I collected them. My dream All - Japanese collaboration was Yuzu as skater, Kenji for choreo and Kanno for the music. I hope he skates this even in competitions out of Japan.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!

ps.

many thanks for the clips!

The japanese version is melting.. I recognize Shizuka and Honda among singers, if I'm not wrong .. Japanese people are so special in creating such beautiful and warm atmosphere...

Nanami's choreo??? I'm literally fainting!

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!

photo

Am I dreaming

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!

photo

ps.
    Aired four times, three of them I'll be at school, and can't watch it, and the fourth time i'm at my friends house... how mean is that!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for delivering the news echotpe. This song brings back many sad memories from 3 years ago but I'm sure it'll be beautiful
    And I see that he has recycled his costume from 2013 GPF if that's the photo from the new program.

According to the article below, there will also be a program on NHK on July 12/16:30 that will introduce the process of the making of the new EX and Hanyu's thoughts toward the disaster stricken areas.
    http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000104660

Tripping on the Podium lady_bee's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

photo

ps.
    I just saw part of it (only a little, the last part of the program) at NHK Sendai's local TV program, few minutes ago, by chance.
    You must be envious of me
    He was wearing white shirt with frills & beads.

Tripping on the Podium lady_bee's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky_10 View Post
    Aired four times, three of them I'll be at school, and can't watch it, and the fourth time i'm at my friends house... how mean is that!!!
    Don't worry.
    It will be aired more than four times, according to the NHK Sendai's program I just saw.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_bee View Post
    Don't worry.
    It will be aired more than four times, according to the NHK Sendai's program I just saw.
    Yey!! So I still have a chance to see it on TV

0 Not allowed!
    Here is a video of Shizuka's version of "Hana wa saku" with local Sendal skaters in the first half of the video (and choreographed by Nanami Abe) and the 2nd half of the video is a group performance starring Shizuka, Takeshi Honda, Stephane Lambiel and Miyu Honda.
    Uploaded by yusu01207

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Here are some screen shots of a evening TV news one hour ago. I love tweets which makes us almost news-sync worldwide!

Yuzu with Nanami
    mushroom haircut

see more in miwausa・らび account

ps.
    * NHK will air an special program about the new ex production on July 12 4:30~4:53 pm.
    * The composer, Kanno Yōko, re-arranges the song for this ex and Sashida Fumiya sings and plays paino live while video recording.

0 Not allowed!
    Here are some screen shots of a evening TV news one hour ago. I love tweets which makes us almost news-sync worldwide!

Yuzu with Nanami
    mushroom haircut

see more in miwausa・らび account

ps.
    * NHK will air an special program about the new ex production on July 2 4:30~4:53 pm.
    * The composer, Kanno Yōko, re-arranges the song for this ex and Sashida Fumiya sings and plays paino live while video recording.
    I found the video! Thanks to Godman3018.

Page 472 of 2836 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast