Page 50 of 582 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 8723

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #736
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    340
    Might have my timing wrong due to time zone differences, but happy 18th birthday to Yuzu! Go skate yourself a nice birthday present .

  2. #737
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    239
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Yuzuru!!

    I wish you a wonderful year!!

  3. #738
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40
    Happy Birthday, Yuzuru! Wishing you great skate, wonderful programs and tons of health to compete many many years!

  4. #739
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    585
    Today the Miyagi Prefecture and Japan’s eastern coast have been hit by an earthquake of the magnitude 7.3, which has been followed by the release of a tsunami warning.

    Little Yuzu ,try to do the best you can in GPF..

    To celebrate your birthday , I wish all your dreams will come true ..

  5. #740
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    Today the Miyagi Prefecture and Japan’s eastern coast have been hit by an earthquake of the magnitude 7.3, which has been followed by the release of a tsunami warning.

    Little Yuzu ,try to do the best you can in GPF..

    To celebrate your birthday , I wish all your dreams will come true ..
    Yes...about 1-meter tsunami came, but tsunami warning was called off several hours afterward.
    I wish he concentrates on skating.

  6. #741
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    340
    A great article about Yuzuru's life and career (thus far) came out today: http://www.absoluteskating.com/index...s&id=2012hanyu

  7. #742
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by pitterpatter View Post
    A great article about Yuzuru's life and career (thus far) came out today: http://www.absoluteskating.com/index...s&id=2012hanyu
    A very well-written article indeed, and all the things Yuzu-san said make me respect him even more. He's so dedicated and humble despite his talent and success, and his attitude towards skating and life in general is simply - well, since I'm not a native English speaker, I lack proper words, so I'll just call that - wonderful.

  8. #743
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    585
    many thanks!!! It's priceless ! I would like to be able to read the whole book!

  9. #744
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    239
    Congratulations to the silver medalists of GPF!!!
    I'm so so proud of him and so happy for him!!!

    I wish I could watch the medal ceremony somewhere, but I have to go to bed

  10. #745
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    340
    Congrats to Yuzu!!! Went to bed at 4AM after the ladies FS and got up at 730AM for Men's FS... But that was totally worth it! Time for some sleep now...

  11. #746
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    580
    Yeah Yuzu on podium!, this is the best FS he skate this season even with pop Salchow. It great to see him improve little by little.

  12. #747
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    571
    Anyone have a British EuroSport version of Yuzuru's FS?
    Stupid new youtube layout won't let me sort by most recently uploaded anymore!

    Just like last year's GPF, he messes up the SP and comes back with a good FS! Let's hope that means he is gonna have a great worlds too!
    Last edited by FTnoona; 12-08-2012 at 01:14 PM.

  13. #748
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    585
    at the end of the FS Yuzu ran over to congratulate Daiske !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEDcmYNMPjo

  14. #749
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    95
    Happy Birthday Yuzuru! You are such an amazing gift to the Figureskating World! Sooooo special!

  15. #750
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,119
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona View Post
    Anyone have a British EuroSport version of Yuzuru's FS?
    Stupid new youtube layout won't let me sort by most recently uploaded anymore!

    Just like last year's GPF, he messes up the SP and comes back with a good FS! Let's hope that means he is gonna have a great worlds too!
    Type in & do your a search, then click on the Filters menu. Sorting by upload date is one of the options.

Page 50 of 582 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •