Page 51 of 714 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

I can't believe it took me this long to figure out but his stuffed pooh bear that's always by the rink at practice/skates is actually a cover for his tissue box. Like, duh! Smacking myself.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Type in & do your a search, then click on the Filters menu. Sorting by upload date is one of the options.
    I know it's still there, but it's more annoying now since they don't list them by latest upload time, it's all random, when you pick what type of latest upload sorting option you want.....

I heard the Eurosport showed snooker and apline skiing instead of the men's event. Is that true?

Sorry for the off topic.

Yuzu and Javier seem to be such great friends

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...4wiio1_500.jpg
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...wiio2_1280.jpg
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...wiio3_1280.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...qgoo3_1280.jpg
    Last edited by FTnoona; 12-09-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Custom Title
    Is it just me or did Yuzu mention Javi to Orser while waiting for the score in the K&C ?

Happy Birthday to Yuzuru. Thought he had the best Free of the night. Yururu and Javi look so young and carefree.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    Is it just me or did Yuzu mention Javi to Orser while waiting for the score in the K&C ?
    I think he did, but I can't quite pick out what was being said. I think Brian's response to whatever he asked was 'Javi did good too, you both did good.'

Banned
    I was so happy my Prince medaled but he should have won gold
    and I almost forgot to greet him Happy BDAY my Prince Hanyu

Tripping on the Podium
    Tatjana Flade @Tatjana21
    Y. Hanyu fell sick last night and had to withdraw from the Exhibition Gala at ISU Grand Prix Final in Sochi.

Oh noooo
    Poor Yuzuru, I hope you get well soon...

Banned
    ^

thanks, get well soon my prince

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy View Post
    Tatjana Flade @Tatjana21
    Y. Hanyu fell sick last night and had to withdraw from the Exhibition Gala at ISU Grand Prix Final in Sochi.

Oh noooo
    Noooo I was looking forward to watching him perform Hope it's not serious...

Custom Title
    now I would like to know if Yuzu is going to Sendai or to Toronto...

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FTnoona
    I heard the Eurosport showed snooker and apline skiing instead of the men's event. Is that true?
    That was what the live stream was showing, yes. Maybe they'll show it later. Usually this youtuber has the british eurosport videos up, but the men are still missing.

Hopefully Yuzu will get better again soon and has all the time to train for nationals. I'm still in shock that if he had landed the 4S, he would have broken the 100 in TES! This kid just continues to develop so fast, my mind has a hard time catching up

Rinkside
    It seems to me that Yuzuru is finally getting a hang of his FS. Not that it has been bad before, but his performance in GPF, despite the attempted quad Salchow ending up a double one, was far better than his free skates earlier this season. Some people have complained about his spins, but in my opinion they were great yesterday (remember how he fell on the second spin in NHK? ).

I think that he has made progress on performing and "selling" the program as well, even though this FS lacks the emotional storyline of his exquisite Romeo FS (again, this is just my opinion, someone else might find the new FS as dramatic as the previous one). I'm also starting to fall in love with the music - notice how ice dancers Meryl Davis and Charlie White use the same piece (differently arranged, of course) in their FD?

And I just adore the smile that Yuzu flashed right after the second spin in his FS in GPF!

Quote Originally Posted by Adeliza View Post
    this FS lacks the emotional storyline of his exquisite Romeo FS (again, this is just my opinion, someone else might find the new FS as dramatic as the previous one).
    No, I agree!

Adeliza,

I agree w/ you re: his free this season. I loved the emotional intensity of his Romeo FS.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy View Post
    Tatjana Flade @Tatjana21

Oh noooo
    Oh...poor boy
    I hope he rests well and prepares for the nationals which is in only two weeks.
    Last edited by yude; 12-09-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Page 51 of 714 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast