Page 516 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 49045

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat114 View Post
    In an interview he said that he did sleep with pooh )))
    that's so adorable!!

Go sonograms & silver foxes silverfoxes's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    But which one does he sleep with? Does he rotate them or does he have one particular favorite? Or does he sleep in the middle of the big pile of Pooh(s)?

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    But which one does he sleep with? Does he rotate them or does he have one particular favorite? Or does he sleep in the middle of the big pile of Pooh(s)?
    What? Are we really going to discuss about this now?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSaytor View Post
    He did state that he sleeps with his Poohs haha. But where did you get this cute rumor? I haven't heard of it at all.
    you can see his pooh on his left side
    http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/lovethe...b/4b00a739.jpg

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    yuzu's profile at jsf official site http://skatingjapan.or.jp/national/d...?athlete_id=27
    Thanks! But I still think he is taller than 1,71

fairy dust distributor Pamigena's Avatar
    second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gallavich View Post
    What? Are we really going to discuss about this now?
    What? this seems like a very serious topic.
    Usually you tell kids that they shouldn't take anything from strangers and he does that all the time. Strangers are literally throwing stuff at him. What if the stuffing really is bad for his asthma? What if some crazy person laces the Pooh stuffing with sneezing powder just for fun and giggles? That can't be good for him.
    And considering how tired he looked at the end of the DOI finale, maybe he really forgot his favorite Pooh and now he can't sleep. Also not good, the kid needs his sleep! How will he ever grow over those 171cm if he never sleeps?
    But the idea of a Pooh pile also seems very reasonable to me. The whole scenario probably looks something like "The Princess and the Pea", only its "The Prince and the Pooh". I can totally see this going down every night: Close door. Run-up. Jump. Four revolutions. Woosh. Bellyflop on Pooh pile. Sleep tight.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    But the idea of a Pooh pile also seems very reasonable to me. The whole scenario probably looks something like "The Princess and the Pea", only its "The Prince and the Pooh". I can totally see this going down every night: Close door. Run-up. Jump. Four revolutions. Woosh. Bellyflop on Pooh pile. Sleep tight.
    Totally need an animation for your scenario similar to this

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!

I heard that the sea of Pooh was his hotel room in Fukuoka where GP Final 2013 was held.

Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    yuzu's profile at jsf official site http://skatingjapan.or.jp/national/d...?athlete_id=27
    1.71?

This talk about pooh is hilarious

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by roxella View Post
    Thanks! But I still think he is taller than 1,71
    Oh dear, imagine how poor Shoma Uno must feel, he is still listed as 1.53

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Oh dear, imagine how por Shoma Uno most feel, he is still listed as 1.53
    In the video, the anouncer introduced that Shoma says he is 1.55 in the morning when he is in good shape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX_hD-bEQ4k

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    In the video, the anouncer introduced that Shoma says he is 1.55 in the morning when he is in good shape

Can you tell me how they introduce Yuzu (beside Olympic gold medalist)

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    How cute they look together here https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...01276790_n.jpg
    NO! I am NOT a shipper. I just wanna bite Shoma. I can understand Yuzuru, though. Shoma is like a giant pooh! Can I bite him?

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post

Can you tell me how they introduce Yuzu (beside Olympic gold medalist)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWPgI...cmrlrUoxq9N2IE

Announcer: Oda-san, he has chosen a classic piano music for SP of his new season as OGM ?

Oda: Classic piano music is difficult to express. I think this may be his new challenge.

A: And in this SP, the quad jump has been moved to the latter half where the basic value is higher.

(Yuzuru fell quad)

O: Oh, it was close.

A: Well, this new SP of Hanyu sensyu, his new challenge to move the quad to the latter half. Oda-san, what do you think about the meaning of his decision?

O: Not just points, this program is of very tough configuration physically. He maybe wants to show champion's dignity by succeeding that quad jump, as no other skater is doing this, I felt so.

A: Hmm, Champion's dignity. Suzuki-san, the feel or mood of Hanyu sensyu is totally changed from before?

Suzuki: Yes, especially it's totally changed from the SP of last year. If he could succeed this quad in the latter half, I'm expecting mens figure skating would be more exciting.

A: How perfectly our OGM will bring this new program to completion, another season of his progress now begins.

Sorry for rush translation

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWPgI...cmrlrUoxq9N2IE

Announcer: Oda-san, he has chosen a classic piano music for SP of his new season as OGM ?

Oda: Classic piano music is difficult to express. I think this may be his new challenge.

A: And in this SP, the quad jump has been moved to the latter half where the basic value is higher.

(Yuzuru fell quad)

O: Oh, it was close.

A: Well, this new SP of Hanyu sensyu, his new challenge to move the quad to the latter half. Oda-san, what do you think about the meaning of his decision?

O: Not just points, this program is of very tough configuration phisically. He maybe wants to show champion's dignity by succeeding that quad jump, as no other skater is doing this, I felt so.

A: Hmm, Champion's dignity. Suzuki-san, the feel or mood of Hanyu sensyu is totally changed from before?

Suzuki: Yes, especially it's totally changed from the SP of last year. If he could succeed this quad in the latter half, I'm expecting mens figure skating would be more exciting.

A: How perfectly our OGM will bring this new program to completion, another season of his progress now begins.

Sorry for rush translation
    No, thank you very much. You are very kind, if you ever need something translating from spanish, I´m your girl.

I was hoping for a funny introduction too. Something like "Winnie the Pooh biggest fan" "The collector of 50 pair of earphones" "The earphones obssesed skater" or the number of Pooh-sans that he has.

Page 516 of 3270 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast