Page 563 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 39998

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #8431
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    364

    0 Not allowed!
    thanks for all the info about the dvd, i think i'll just buy the blu ray one

    and thanks for the updates guys

  2. #8432
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    364

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #8433
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    En algún lugar de un gran país
    Posts
    2,379

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    If someone can do the translate what he say. Thanks in advance.

  4. #8434
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    247

    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone can say me if Yuzu EX is over ? because I watched the planning and Yuzu does not appear on next shows. So we will see him at Finlandia ?

  5. #8435
    Medalist
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,947

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    Anyone can say me if Yuzu EX is over ? because I watched the planning and Yuzu does not appear on next shows. So we will see him at Finlandia ?
    Well, in one of the latest interviews he said he is going back to Canada for training and people did not see him listed in any other upcoming shows. I assume he might be back in Canada or will be there shortly. After that he is going on vacation with his family that was offered by ANA, his major sponsor. That is all we know for now. Hopefully he will have time to refine his SP and make a brilliant LP, at least a good draft of it before the vacation and then have enough time to build up his stamina for a powerful SP and a quality LP.
    I don't mind not seing him performing before Finlandia Trophy as long as both programs would be a blast. I want him to come back stronger than ever.

  6. #8436
    Bona Fide Member Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    2,619

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Well, in one of the latest interviews he said he is going back to Canada for training and people did not see him listed in any other upcoming shows. I assume he might be back in Canada or will be there shortly. After that he is going on vacation with his family that was offered by ANA, his major sponsor. That is all we know for now. Hopefully he will have time to refine his SP and make a brilliant LP, at least a good draft of it before the vacation and then have enough time to build up his stamina for a powerful SP and a quality LP.
    I don't mind not seing him performing before Finlandia Trophy as long as both programs would be a blast. I want him to come back stronger than ever.
    Me too, I'm relieved shows are over for him, I'm more glad he'll have time to spend with his family, now we have to wait 'till october ^^

  7. #8437
    Medalist
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,947

    0 Not allowed!
    I have a question: Yuzuru said he listens to rock music before the competition (before entering the rink). Who can tell me- what rock bands or singers he listens to? Rock music namely.

  8. #8438
    generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    476

    0 Not allowed!
    ^ One of the bands he listens to is called "The Sketchbook“ and they sing rock-genre songs. Their songs are pretty good and upbeat!

  9. #8439

  10. #8440
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Taipei
    Posts
    308

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    I have a question: Yuzuru said he listens to rock music before the competition (before entering the rink). Who can tell me- what rock bands or singers he listens to? Rock music namely.
    There are several rock bands that Yuzu favorites have been reported in media, including back number, BUMP OF CHICKEN, MONKEY MAJIK, The Sketchbook and パンダライオン(Panda Lion, three of members are from Hi-Fi CAMP).

    One of the most impressive scene may be he listened and sang the song of back number while entering the waiting area in Sochi. The song is “When you become a Super Star (スーパースターになったら)”, enjoy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3In1nyQQUQ4

  11. #8441
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    580

    0 Not allowed!
    Survey of Top Personalities of First Half of 2014

    Among people like Haruko Obokata (STAP stem cell controversy), Ryutaro Nonomura (the Onsen guy who went viral) and Keisuke Honda (soccer player), Hanyu came in 10th!! I think the show hosts thought that he would/should have been higher.

    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    Oda talking about how addicted to kendama Hanyu is, and how he's gradually getting addicted to it himself lol. Oda talks about how when you do kendama right before a performance your concentration goes up, like for instance "I have to do it before I go out! I can do it!" and he'll try to succeed at kendama 10 times before going out to skate.

    **Please correct me if I make translation mistakes!

  12. #8442
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    364

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by shingalas View Post
    Survey of Top Personalities of First Half of 2014

    Among people like Haruko Obokata (STAP stem cell controversy), Ryutaro Nonomura (the Onsen guy who went viral) and Keisuke Honda (soccer player), Hanyu came in 10th!! I think the show hosts thought that he would/should have been higher.



    Oda talking about how addicted to kendama Hanyu is, and how he's gradually getting addicted to it himself lol. Oda talks about how when you do kendama right before a performance your concentration goes up, like for instance "I have to do it before I go out! I can do it!" and he'll try to succeed at kendama 10 times before going out to skate.

    **Please correct me if I make translation mistakes!

    thank you for the trans!

  13. #8443
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    大阪
    Posts
    747

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    There are several rock bands that Yuzu favorites have been reported in media, including back number, BUMP OF CHICKEN, MONKEY MAJIK, The Sketchbook and パンダライオン(Panda Lion, three of members are from Hi-Fi CAMP).

    One of the most impressive scene may be he listened and sang the song of back number while entering the waiting area in Sochi. The song is “When you become a Super Star (スーパースターになったら)”, enjoy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3In1nyQQUQ4
    Wow, he has good taste. Thank you for the list echotpe, I listen to heavy rock music and I guess it is high time to widen my musical inclinations a little. I particularly find back number songs good and sketchbook to be relatively heavier than the others on the list.

  14. #8444
    Medalist
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,947

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    ^ One of the bands he listens to is called "The Sketchbook“ and they sing rock-genre songs. Their songs are pretty good and upbeat!
    Thank you! Their song starts my day, very upbeat, you were right!

  15. #8445
    Medalist
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,947

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    There are several rock bands that Yuzu favorites have been reported in media, including back number, BUMP OF CHICKEN, MONKEY MAJIK, The Sketchbook and パンダライオン(Panda Lion, three of members are from Hi-Fi CAMP).

    One of the most impressive scene may be he listened and sang the song of back number while entering the waiting area in Sochi. The song is “When you become a Super Star (スーパースターになったら)”, enjoy!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3In1nyQQUQ4
    Thank you so much! Actually I need help with Panda Lion, could you give me a link or two to their songs/ music? Youtube seems to give me only cute panda videos instead of music.

Page 563 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •