Page 565 of 820 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 12291

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #8461
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Taipei
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    that decision can also be made fairly quickly if you don't own a blu-ray player
    Those who can't afford the costly blue-ray player may consider the blue-ray drive for USB. It is less expensive now.

    For example: BUFFALO BRXL-PC6VU2/N costs ¥4,980

    I also highly recommend to choose the blue-ray version for Yuzu's album. The resolution quality is definitely worthy of it.

    ps. resolution comparison: blue-ray vs DVD = 1080P vs 720P

  2. #8462
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by shiroKJ View Post
    I think its fine since its his own money (he also donates to the disaster areas) and he's worked really hard both on ice and in school. Everyone deserves to have their own hobby and enjoy the finer things in life Some people splurge on handbags, sneakers, and even "high-end" food (In some restaurants you can't expect to walk out with less than a $500+ bill ...)

    I mean...look on the bright side, at least he's not into collecting cars yet... And his headphones only cost a few hundred at most lol

  3. #8463
    Custom Title yhmafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    166
    so here is the link for run Blu-ray disc with a PC it seems..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Blu-ray_Player

    But I would rather recommend what echotpe suggested. Thank you echotpe

  4. #8464
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    Says Not Found.

  5. #8465
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Chiba, Japan
    Posts
    246
    I wanted to see a perfect ballad 1 at FaOI in Toyama, but I'm afraid the day TV aired was not the day he succeeded all jumps

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9bW...ature=youtu.be

    According to the tweet reports;
    July 5:
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2140445687136078701

    Afternoon: 3A, 4T, 3Lz+3T. He landed all the jumps nearly perfect.
    Evening: Beautiful 3A, 4T fell, 3Lz single. (He seemed frustrated, and did revenge in the collaboration program with exquisite 4T and 3A I really wanted to see this.)

    July 6:
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2140455024196012801

    Afternoon: Beautiful 3A, 4T landed but fell on his behind, 3Lz+3T fine
    Evening: Excellent 3A, 4T landed, but 1Lz without 3T.
    I think this performance is the one we see in the video.

    OK, Let's wait for Finlandia

  6. #8466
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    that decision can also be made fairly quickly if you don't own a blu-ray player
    We bought a blu-ray player... because of Yuzuru's blu-ray...! :-D

    OK, it wasn't the only reason - but it was the one that finally made us decide "it's time".

  7. #8467
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Says Not Found.
    here is another link

    http://ferix1999.tumblr.com/post/921...-to-hi-fi-camp

  8. #8468
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    I wanted to see a perfect ballad 1 at FaOI in Toyama, but I'm afraid the day TV aired was not the day he succeeded all jumps

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9bW...ature=youtu.be

    According to the tweet reports;
    July 5:
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2140445687136078701

    Afternoon: 3A, 4T, 3Lz+3T. He landed all the jumps nearly perfect.
    Evening: Beautiful 3A, 4T fell, 3Lz single. (He seemed frustrated, and did revenge in the collaboration program with exquisite 4T and 3A I really wanted to see this.)

    July 6:
    http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2140455024196012801

    Afternoon: Beautiful 3A, 4T landed but fell on his behind, 3Lz+3T fine
    Evening: Excellent 3A, 4T landed, but 1Lz without 3T.
    I think this performance is the one we see in the video.

    OK, Let's wait for Finlandia
    This 3 Lz + 3T ... it seems for PW during the all season, he didn't fall on his 3lz-3T combination ?

  9. #8469

  10. #8470
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    This 3 Lz + 3T ... it seems for PW during the all season, he didn't fall on his 3lz-3T combination ?
    yeah but these are ice shows... during the season he has a tendency to lean on the 3 lutz and then jump the 3 toe out of sheer willpower... here he doesn't need to do it...

  11. #8471
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by foruiz View Post
    Thank you! He is such a nice person, OMG, such a heartfelt letter he wrote.

  12. #8472
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    421
    Those reports I can watch forever. I love them together at the same team in Toronto.

  13. #8473
    hot pink shorts jimeonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    This 3 Lz + 3T ... it seems for PW during the all season, he didn't fall on his 3lz-3T combination ?
    He never fell in it, but at Skate Canada he singled the lutz and forced a 3t at the end, as jace93 said. Sheer willpower.

  14. #8474
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,007
    So is Yuzu in Japan or Canada?

  15. #8475
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Chiba, Japan
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    This 3 Lz + 3T ... it seems for PW during the all season, he didn't fall on his 3lz-3T combination ?
    He singled the Lz in Skate Canada 2013, but with 3T.
    Back to the season before, he failed the same way in 4CC 2013, 1Lz + 3T, and a sort of disaster in the Worlds 2013 (I cannot look back )

    (Edit: I remember he fell 3T of the combination of SP in GPF 2012. His jumps were not so good generally in this SP.)

    As jace93 says, the rink as well as the atmosphere of ice shows are different, and the walley jumb before the combination may be affecting to some extent, or may be affecting than we think.

    In any case, I'm sure it will be getting better and better through the season

Page 565 of 820 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 615 665 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •