Page 566 of 796 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 11933

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    thanks for all the info about the dvd, i think i'll just buy the blu ray one

and thanks for the updates guys

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    If someone can do the translate what he say. Thanks in advance.

Custom Title
    Anyone can say me if Yuzu EX is over ? because I watched the planning and Yuzu does not appear on next shows. So we will see him at Finlandia ?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    Anyone can say me if Yuzu EX is over ? because I watched the planning and Yuzu does not appear on next shows. So we will see him at Finlandia ?
    Well, in one of the latest interviews he said he is going back to Canada for training and people did not see him listed in any other upcoming shows. I assume he might be back in Canada or will be there shortly. After that he is going on vacation with his family that was offered by ANA, his major sponsor. That is all we know for now. Hopefully he will have time to refine his SP and make a brilliant LP, at least a good draft of it before the vacation and then have enough time to build up his stamina for a powerful SP and a quality LP.
    I don't mind not seing him performing before Finlandia Trophy as long as both programs would be a blast. I want him to come back stronger than ever.

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Well, in one of the latest interviews he said he is going back to Canada for training and people did not see him listed in any other upcoming shows. I assume he might be back in Canada or will be there shortly. After that he is going on vacation with his family that was offered by ANA, his major sponsor. That is all we know for now. Hopefully he will have time to refine his SP and make a brilliant LP, at least a good draft of it before the vacation and then have enough time to build up his stamina for a powerful SP and a quality LP.
    I don't mind not seing him performing before Finlandia Trophy as long as both programs would be a blast. I want him to come back stronger than ever.
    Me too, I'm relieved shows are over for him, I'm more glad he'll have time to spend with his family, now we have to wait 'till october ^^

Custom Title
    I have a question: Yuzuru said he listens to rock music before the competition (before entering the rink). Who can tell me- what rock bands or singers he listens to? Rock music namely.

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    ^ One of the bands he listens to is called "The Sketchbook“ and they sing rock-genre songs. Their songs are pretty good and upbeat!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    I have a question: Yuzuru said he listens to rock music before the competition (before entering the rink). Who can tell me- what rock bands or singers he listens to? Rock music namely.
    There are several rock bands that Yuzu favorites have been reported in media, including back number, BUMP OF CHICKEN, MONKEY MAJIK, The Sketchbook and パンダライオン(Panda Lion, three of members are from Hi-Fi CAMP).

One of the most impressive scene may be he listened and sang the song of back number while entering the waiting area in Sochi. The song is “When you become a Super Star (スーパースターになったら)”, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3In1nyQQUQ4

Custom Title
    Survey of Top Personalities of First Half of 2014

Among people like Haruko Obokata (STAP stem cell controversy), Ryutaro Nonomura (the Onsen guy who went viral) and Keisuke Honda (soccer player), Hanyu came in 10th!! I think the show hosts thought that he would/should have been higher.

Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    Oda talking about how addicted to kendama Hanyu is, and how he's gradually getting addicted to it himself lol. Oda talks about how when you do kendama right before a performance your concentration goes up, like for instance "I have to do it before I go out! I can do it!" and he'll try to succeed at kendama 10 times before going out to skate.

**Please correct me if I make translation mistakes!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by shingalas View Post
    Survey of Top Personalities of First Half of 2014

Among people like Haruko Obokata (STAP stem cell controversy), Ryutaro Nonomura (the Onsen guy who went viral) and Keisuke Honda (soccer player), Hanyu came in 10th!! I think the show hosts thought that he would/should have been higher.

Oda talking about how addicted to kendama Hanyu is, and how he's gradually getting addicted to it himself lol. Oda talks about how when you do kendama right before a performance your concentration goes up, like for instance "I have to do it before I go out! I can do it!" and he'll try to succeed at kendama 10 times before going out to skate.

**Please correct me if I make translation mistakes!

thank you for the trans!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    There are several rock bands that Yuzu favorites have been reported in media, including back number, BUMP OF CHICKEN, MONKEY MAJIK, The Sketchbook and パンダライオン(Panda Lion, three of members are from Hi-Fi CAMP).

One of the most impressive scene may be he listened and sang the song of back number while entering the waiting area in Sochi. The song is “When you become a Super Star (スーパースターになったら)”, enjoy!

Wow, he has good taste. Thank you for the list echotpe, I listen to heavy rock music and I guess it is high time to widen my musical inclinations a little. I particularly find back number songs good and sketchbook to be relatively heavier than the others on the list.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    ^ One of the bands he listens to is called "The Sketchbook“ and they sing rock-genre songs. Their songs are pretty good and upbeat!
    Thank you! Their song starts my day, very upbeat, you were right!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post

Thank you so much! Actually I need help with Panda Lion, could you give me a link or two to their songs/ music? Youtube seems to give me only cute panda videos instead of music.

Page 566 of 796 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast