Page 566 of 673 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 10091

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

pink short shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    This 3 Lz + 3T ... it seems for PW during the all season, he didn't fall on his 3lz-3T combination ?
    He never fell in it, but at Skate Canada he singled the lutz and forced a 3t at the end, as jace93 said. Sheer willpower.

Custom Title
    So is Yuzu in Japan or Canada?

Custom Title
    This 3 Lz + 3T ... it seems for PW during the all season, he didn't fall on his 3lz-3T combination ?
    He singled the Lz in Skate Canada 2013, but with 3T.
    Back to the season before, he failed the same way in 4CC 2013, 1Lz + 3T, and a sort of disaster in the Worlds 2013 (I cannot look back )

(Edit: I remember he fell 3T of the combination of SP in GPF 2012. His jumps were not so good generally in this SP.)

As jace93 says, the rink as well as the atmosphere of ice shows are different, and the walley jumb before the combination may be affecting to some extent, or may be affecting than we think.

In any case, I'm sure it will be getting better and better through the season

Custom Title
    thanks for all the info about the dvd, i think i'll just buy the blu ray one

and thanks for the updates guys

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    If someone can do the translate what he say. Thanks in advance.

Custom Title
    Anyone can say me if Yuzu EX is over ? because I watched the planning and Yuzu does not appear on next shows. So we will see him at Finlandia ?

Custom Title
    Anyone can say me if Yuzu EX is over ? because I watched the planning and Yuzu does not appear on next shows. So we will see him at Finlandia ?
    Well, in one of the latest interviews he said he is going back to Canada for training and people did not see him listed in any other upcoming shows. I assume he might be back in Canada or will be there shortly. After that he is going on vacation with his family that was offered by ANA, his major sponsor. That is all we know for now. Hopefully he will have time to refine his SP and make a brilliant LP, at least a good draft of it before the vacation and then have enough time to build up his stamina for a powerful SP and a quality LP.
    I don't mind not seing him performing before Finlandia Trophy as long as both programs would be a blast. I want him to come back stronger than ever.

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Well, in one of the latest interviews he said he is going back to Canada for training and people did not see him listed in any other upcoming shows. I assume he might be back in Canada or will be there shortly. After that he is going on vacation with his family that was offered by ANA, his major sponsor. That is all we know for now. Hopefully he will have time to refine his SP and make a brilliant LP, at least a good draft of it before the vacation and then have enough time to build up his stamina for a powerful SP and a quality LP.
    I don't mind not seing him performing before Finlandia Trophy as long as both programs would be a blast. I want him to come back stronger than ever.
    Me too, I'm relieved shows are over for him, I'm more glad he'll have time to spend with his family, now we have to wait 'till october ^^

Custom Title
    I have a question: Yuzuru said he listens to rock music before the competition (before entering the rink). Who can tell me- what rock bands or singers he listens to? Rock music namely.

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    ^ One of the bands he listens to is called "The Sketchbook“ and they sing rock-genre songs. Their songs are pretty good and upbeat!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    I have a question: Yuzuru said he listens to rock music before the competition (before entering the rink). Who can tell me- what rock bands or singers he listens to? Rock music namely.
    There are several rock bands that Yuzu favorites have been reported in media, including back number, BUMP OF CHICKEN, MONKEY MAJIK, The Sketchbook and パンダライオン(Panda Lion, three of members are from Hi-Fi CAMP).

One of the most impressive scene may be he listened and sang the song of back number while entering the waiting area in Sochi. The song is “When you become a Super Star (スーパースターになったら)”, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3In1nyQQUQ4

Custom Title
    Survey of Top Personalities of First Half of 2014

Among people like Haruko Obokata (STAP stem cell controversy), Ryutaro Nonomura (the Onsen guy who went viral) and Keisuke Honda (soccer player), Hanyu came in 10th!! I think the show hosts thought that he would/should have been higher.

Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    Oda talking about how addicted to kendama Hanyu is, and how he's gradually getting addicted to it himself lol. Oda talks about how when you do kendama right before a performance your concentration goes up, like for instance "I have to do it before I go out! I can do it!" and he'll try to succeed at kendama 10 times before going out to skate.

**Please correct me if I make translation mistakes!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by shingalas View Post
    Survey of Top Personalities of First Half of 2014

Among people like Haruko Obokata (STAP stem cell controversy), Ryutaro Nonomura (the Onsen guy who went viral) and Keisuke Honda (soccer player), Hanyu came in 10th!! I think the show hosts thought that he would/should have been higher.

Oda talking about how addicted to kendama Hanyu is, and how he's gradually getting addicted to it himself lol. Oda talks about how when you do kendama right before a performance your concentration goes up, like for instance "I have to do it before I go out! I can do it!" and he'll try to succeed at kendama 10 times before going out to skate.

**Please correct me if I make translation mistakes!

thank you for the trans!

Page 566 of 673 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast