Page 568 of 797 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 11941

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Rinkside
    I hope that Yuzu can really take some time to relax a little bit. It seems like he has been going non stop all year.
    I am eager to hear what he will have planned for his FS music and program and costume too. I hope its something very upbeat and maybe a bit dramatic. He can show his sexy rock side.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    【news】Yuzu's first album "Time of Awakening" broke the sales record in sport category!

Oricon today released the latest sales ranking. "Time of Awakening" totally sold out 43,472 copies in first week, including DVD with 20,947 and blu-ray with 22,525.

The result also broke the sales record in sport category that '09 World Baseball Classic TM with 23 thousands copies since 2009.

Oricon ranking: see 羽生結弦
    what a good news! thanks

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Wow ayarose! Thanks for the long explanation. I had no idea about that matter so it was very informative so you have asthma and you also treat kids with asthma?
    【news】Yuzu's first album "Time of Awakening" broke the sales record in sport category!

Oricon today released the latest sales ranking. "Time of Awakening" totally sold out 43,472 copies in first week, including DVD with 20,947 and blu-ray with 22,525.

The result also broke the sales record in sport category that '09 World Baseball Classic TM with 23 thousands copies since 2009.

Wow great news ! Thanks ^^

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 201 View Post
    @ayarose wow! Are you a doctor now?? You really know how to read those files so well! But I really wonder how the patches (the okibari) that he uses work... They seem to have increased the amount on him. There are a lot more on his hands/neck area etc. You can see them whenever the camera zooms in.
    Yes I am, has been for the past 8 years although I'm still new in practice since I only finished my specialty 4 years ago. I'm not quite familiar about the acupuncture patches though since it's more of an alternative medicine field. From what I remember of med school lectures, acupuncture is based on the belief that our body functions through the proper flow of energy from within to the surface. It theorizes that we have an "energy circuit" within us and if it's block that causes disturbances in our bodily functions thus creating problems for our body. This energy flows in and out of our body through channels which they call the meridian and acupuncture points are found along these channels although not completely exclusive. Each part of our body/organ has a corresponding acupuncture points and this is where the needles are inserted to remove the blockage and allow a continuous flow of energy.

Reading their product description, the patches Yuzu are using seems to be made up of thinner and shorter needles because the one inserted on me was about 10x longer. It's also a single use thing making me wonder how often he changes them since adhesives often last around 48-72 hours. He must have boxes of those around.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Wow ayarose! Thanks for the long explanation. I had no idea about that matter so it was very informative so you have asthma and you also treat kids with asthma?
    LOL, you were able to read all of that boring stuff? I do have asthma but mine is the cough variant type (I don't wheeze just coughing and difficulty breathing) and it was just diagnosed this year. I should have believed my senior when he told me 4 years ago I appear to have one after suffering coughing episodes in his stuff toy filled clinic while endorsing a patient (makes me admire Mama Hanyu more because she needs to make sure all those stuff toys Yuzu receives are cleaned regularly).

I'm a pediatrician so I deal with all kids not only those with asthma, kids at heart are also welcomed with open arms

Custom Title

And conerning Hana wa saku, no cd or mp3 available ?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzusan View Post
    And conerning Hana wa saku, no cd or mp3 available ?
    Fumiya has released Hana wa saku single at iTunes and Amazon on 9, July. No disc version at all.

iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/hu...11?i=893260722

Amazon:http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B...=waizujoy0f-22

Custom Title
    Fumiya has released Hana wa saku single at iTunes and Amazon on 9, July. No disc version at all.

iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/hu...11?i=893260722

Amazon:http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B...=waizujoy0f-22
    For those of us which doesn't have a Japanese credit card, Japanese gift card and Japanese address, it is impossible for us to make the purchase. I really wish I can buy this song.

Custom Title
    Just found some pics of Yuzu's Notre-Dame de Paris costume being displayed at 2014 Odaiba New World
    1) The entire display
    2) Costume close up
    3) Another close up
    4) From the side
    5) His ANA jacket
    6) His skating boots
    7) The direct message to Yuzu corner
    8) Panels 1, 2, 3

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    Just found some pics of Yuzu's Notre-Dame de Paris costume being displayed at 2014 Odaiba New World
    1) The entire display
    2) Costume close up
    3) Another close up
    4) From the side
    5) His ANA jacket
    6) His skating boots
    7) The direct message to Yuzu corner
    8) Panels 1, 2, 3
    Links aren´t working for me.

Good news about the dvd/blue ray, hope it sells well in the second week too.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzceleste View Post
    Links aren´t working for me.
    I've got the pics from this blog. Can you see it now?

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by ayarose View Post
    LOL, you were able to read all of that boring stuff? I do have asthma but mine is the cough variant type (I don't wheeze just coughing and difficulty breathing) and it was just diagnosed this year. I should have believed my senior when he told me 4 years ago I appear to have one after suffering coughing episodes in his stuff toy filled clinic while endorsing a patient (makes me admire Mama Hanyu more because she needs to make sure all those stuff toys Yuzu receives are cleaned regularly).

I'm a pediatrician so I deal with all kids not only those with asthma, kids at heart are also welcomed with open arms
    I'm the type of reading a lot about whatever Interesting, I could never be a pediatrician, my patience with kids is almost non-existent

Custom Title
    This looks interesting, can someone translate please. Looks like an interview with the men of Team Japan

Look like these are all the pictures from the book, some new, some old , but very nice

Custom Title
    [URL="http://horiyan.tumblr.com/post/92529699811/q-a"]
    Look like these are all the pictures from the book, some new, some old , but very nice
    Great pictures. He's so expressive.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    I'm the type of reading a lot about whatever Interesting, I could never be a pediatrician, my patience with kids is almost non-existent
    Yeah, you gotta have loads of those. Actually, I'm only tolerant with kids, but in dealing with adults my patience is a bit on a shorter lease.

This looks interesting, can someone translate please. Looks like an interview with the men of Team Japan
    It's from Cutting Edge 2013 and one of my favorite ones because Yuzu was being a pest to Machi. Here's the translations (1) & (2).

Yuzu to Machi is on Part 2 but reading both is recommended to understand more of TJ dynamics.

Page 568 of 797 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast