Page 609 of 705 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 10562

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    I don't know why but I've been thinking about a red costume for his LP and someone came with this art. I absolutely love it.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    I don't know why but I've been thinking about a red costume for his LP and someone came with this art. I absolutely love it.
    While it could be really uncomfortable on ice, I love it *.*

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    Yuzu in red could be a surprise? (Red is his favorite color!)http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/91994c8...20hs0npabp.jpg
    Hm , you may well be right. Red phantom. That's a possibility.

Off season is boring. But still we have this kind of enjoyment! Imagination

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    Yuzu in red could be a surprise? (Red is his favorite color!)http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/91994c8...20hs0npabp.jpg
    did I just smell the word "dashing" in the air? ok, that one I could go for
    (with a lot more bling, of course, but that goes without saying since it's kinda my default state for, well, pretty much everything)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohane View Post
    While it could be really uncomfortable on ice, I love it *.*
    I don't think that the actual costume should keep this exact design but color-wise it could be amazing. The top part could be kept, the coat-tail could be cut shorter and the pants could be black though I'd keep them red. I just really love it.

@echotpe- we posted it simultaneously! Do you like it?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    did I just smell the word "dashing" in the air? ok, that one I could go for
    (with a lot more bling, of course, but that goes without saying since it's kinda my default state for, well, pretty much everything)
    Look, it is already all red- do you really need more bling? I think I'd go blind during the warm-ups and will be able to follow Yuzuru solely. Which is not that bad.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    Hm , you may well be right. Red phantom. That's a possibility.

Off season is boring. But still we have this kind of enjoyment! Imagination
    Phantom once wore a red coat as well. That is how that fan was inspired and created the fanart
    http://yuzu-ice.tumblr.com/post/9433...sina-weibo-see

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    do you think a Phantom Pooh will soon appear?
    The Phantom "bottle wear" is surely on the way.

Look, it is already all red- do you really need more bling? I think I'd go blind during the warm-ups and will be able to follow Yuzuru solely. Which is not that bad.
    absolutely. there is no such thing as too much bling in my world my world is very sparkly and shiny and bright

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan22 View Post
    Phantom once wore a red coat as well. That is how that fan was inspired and created the fanart
    http://yuzu-ice.tumblr.com/post/9433...sina-weibo-see
    I remebered that too. And it would actually suit Yuzuru really well.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    absolutely. there is no such thing as too much bling in my world my world is very sparkly and shiny and bright
    Then you must be a true fan of Johnny Weir's costumes.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post
    And annca... I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I've followed this thread since page 1 too, and I know full well how many naysayers are running around on GS (concerning a lot of skaters, not just Yuzu). Some of the worst arguments have been here instead of The Edge, and I don't really see how The Edge is supposedly so much worse right now compared to here.
    There's also the past history of stripper-Yuzuru now being cash-cowed by the evil Canadian tag team of Borser and Dilson deliberately giving him bad programs while the little brat is being ungrateful for leaving Nanami and Japan. Additionally talk about his 'insane jumping obsession' because people know better what he should train than him, or even some Dai-Yuzu arguments included. That's probably been mainly different posters, but reading the same posts as last off-season again is just as tiresome.
    no you dont sound arrogant at all.. you have every right to say your opinion just like i have the right to say mine. im the type of person who never comments/ gives any opinion on some things that i dont know about. i may not be like you who followed this thread since day 1, but ive read all the posts here before i even commented on this thread to know what im even talking about.

im just stating my view of this thread regarding the CURRENT situation since ive been on this yuzu thread just recently . you dont have to believe in what i said, its just my own opinion, its either you agree on anything i say or you dont and its always fine by me. we're entitled to have our own opinion anyways.

just like in my opinion of the edge. you dont have to agree on it either. i currently view the comments there (from programs to competitions thread) plus the other skaters' fan threads about yuzu more negatively than i do here and its only natural since some of them are not fans of yuzu. and as i stated, many here use this thread to rebuttal some of the negative comments there. yes, some here critics yuzu for his choice but please dont view it as negatively. my thoughts are they are just worried for yuzu since we all are. and even if there are some who criticizes here, if there is a hint of negativism, some of us here have the tendency to always contradict it right away.

but i agree with you concerning the posts back in 2012/2013.. i may have not been around to witness what was happenning that time, but reading their comments were just dissappointing. and if thats happening again, some of us, just like you, are always here to defend him. as what ive said before, ive read the same comments now about him choosing r&j 2.0 but then look what that program got him

again, i must apologize in advance for anything that ive said that may have offended you in anyway with my posts. coz the last thing i want is for fellow fans to be angry at each other

phantom pooh all the way!!!

Then you must be a true fan of Johnny Weir's costumes.
    bling-wise that's right up my alley, yes sometimes there are other things I don't like so much about them, but that's a whole different discussion

Custom Title
    IThe top part could be kept, the coat-tail could be cut shorter and the pants could be black though I'd keep them red. I just really love it.
    Absolutely agree!

Custom Title
    actually in my mind there's the imagine of an elegant and powerfull dark blue Phantom ..

Page 609 of 705 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 ... LastLast