Page 610 of 705 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 10568

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    actually in my mind there's the imagine of an elegant and powerfull dark blue Phantom ..
    The point may be the color !

SP costume is white (light purple?) and black. So, LP may be totally different from it.

It's so fun, whether our imagination hits the mark or not.

Custom Title
    actually in my mind there's the imagine of an elegant and powerfull dark blue Phantom ..
    Yeah, that was my second idea. Do you guys read my mind?

Forever stuck on those steps Li'Kitsu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    again, i must apologize in advance for anything that ive said that may have offended you in anyway with my posts. coz the last thing i want is for fellow fans to be angry at each other
    No, your post was very lovely and I thank you for that. I'll take me turn to apologize for the stir and let it rest with that. I'm sure you'll keep this thread lively

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu View Post
    No, your post was very lovely and I thank you for that. I'll take me turn to apologize for the stir and let it rest with that. I'm sure you'll keep this thread lively
    thank you, too PEACE! ✌

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pamina~ View Post
    absolutely. there is no such thing as too much bling in my world my world is very sparkly and shiny and bright
    I'm all in your sparkling team. It's a FS. What's wrong with blink-blink??? Yuzuru looks great in sparkling costume IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    Sure....I don't see Anna Wintour around here. So we're basically save! Even then her taste is...

Custom Title
    if you really want to smile just watch the last ten minutes of TOI

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23...part2-bs_sport

Yuzu's happiness is explosive and contagious!!

many thanks to the uploader

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyMom View Post
    I'm all in your sparkling team. It's a FS. What's wrong with blink-blink??? Yuzuru looks great in sparkling costume IMHO.
    I'm officially walking away from Team Boredom and switching to Team Sparkles! yay for blingy phantom costumes!

if you really want to smile just watch the last ten minutes of TOI
    or try this this will never not make me laugh

Custom Title

or try this this will never not make me laugh
    AAAAAHHHH!! Pamina I was THERE and watched it live!!!!!!!!!!!! It was truly umbelievable and the whole stadium exploded because of Yuzuru!!! Cuteness overload!

Custom Title
    Yuzuru's performance of "Change" at TOI makes me so happy every time I watch that clip. I know everybody wants a new EX from him and I'd totally watch "Change" from a grown up Yuzuru again.

I'm putting my name in for red costume, but I was thinking very dark red, so it looks like black, and then bright red sparkles

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    AAAAAHHHH!! Pamina I was THERE and watched it live!!!!!!!!!!!! It was truly umbelievable and the whole stadium exploded because of Yuzuru!!! Cuteness overload!
    you got that right I'm already close to dying of giggles every time I watch it on screen

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Yuzuru's performance of "Change" at TOI makes me so happy every time I watch that clip. I know everybody wants a new EX from him and I'd totally watch "Change" from a grown up Yuzuru again.
    same here
    similar thought of old vs. new and since we were on the topic of costumes: I'd give my firstborn if I ever got to see him live in that Etude costume... I adore that rag like you wouldn't believe it.

Custom Title
    that Etude costume... I adore that rag like you wouldn't believe it.
    I love that costume and the program very much. I believe you.

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    The point may be the color !

SP costume is white (light purple?) and black. So, LP may be totally different from it.

Actually in some pictures posted at Yuzuru's forum the costume is blue but the lights make it look purple

Custom Title
    you got that right I'm already close to dying of giggles every time I watch it on screen

same here
    similar thought of old vs. new and since we were on the topic of costumes: I'd give my firstborn if I ever got to see him live in that Etude costume... I adore that rag like you wouldn't believe it.
    I believe you too!!!!! Etude is pure poetry on the Ice !! I hope he'll skate this program through the years to come.. it will become better and better

Page 610 of 705 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 ... LastLast