Page 626 of 1657 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 24855

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

  1. #9376
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    558
    In case if anyone appreciates some classic 70's shoujo manga, someone drew Hanyu in his Chopin outfit in the style of Rose of Versailles: https://twitter.com/629Miky/status/5...470848/photo/1

    I really like 70's shoujo manga aesthetics, especially stuff by the big names like Ikeda Riyoko, Hagio Moto, and Takemiya Keiko (Towards the Terra! )

  2. #9377
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    139
    The new Yuzuru 2015 calendar is coming out in September, and is available for pre-order at CD Japan. There will be a desktop version and a regular version...here is a link if you want to pre-order.

    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/2015CL-482

  3. #9378
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,428
    Quote Originally Posted by shingalas View Post
    In case if anyone appreciates some classic 70's shoujo manga, someone drew Hanyu in his Chopin outfit in the style of Rose of Versailles: https://twitter.com/629Miky/status/5...470848/photo/1

    I really like 70's shoujo manga aesthetics, especially stuff by the big names like Ikeda Riyoko, Hagio Moto, and Takemiya Keiko (Towards the Terra! )
    Woah, that's really interesting! Thanks for the link. Yuzu makes a wonderful prince, and the Chopin outfit looks much better in '70s shojo style. (Also reminds me I still have yet to finish Rose of Versailles, lol).

  4. #9379
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Along the equator
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by msteach3 View Post
    I think we need to have more trust in Yuzu and his decisions. For him to be happy and fulfilled he needs to push the bar higher and contiune to grow. This to me seems admirable and is the mindset that has worked for him so far. I also think Orser is keeping a watchful eye and will make sure Yuzu stays healthy and strong. In other words...relax! He's doing what he loves and we need to be happy for him and not worry.
    Totally agree, I won't stop worrying for his knees but I totally understand his feelings of wanting to aim higher. I don't think I'll be happy if I'll stagnate, I tried that once and end up feeling like a candle flame slowly dying out. I was not happy and I caused people around me to be unhappy as well. Setting the bar higher livens up Yuzu's competitive spirit.

  5. #9380

  6. #9381
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,987
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post

    I am finding Yuzuru and Yulia in funny positions composition here

  7. #9382
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    364
    ticket information for 2014 COC (with list if participants below)

    http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-52028766.html

  8. #9383
    Custom Title Hanmgse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    ticket information for 2014 COC (with list if participants below)

    http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-52028766.html
    Thanks! Anyone is planning to go?

  9. #9384
    being confused by PCS satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    running the vuvuzela crematorium
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Thanks! Anyone is planning to go?
    I wish

  10. #9385
    Custom Title lbc2138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    375
    Baby Yuzuru!

    Super old video but his voice caught me off guard since he was quite small here. So cute!

    This is one of the few times I've seen Coach Nanami Abe speak directly to the camera, what's the general idea behind what she's saying?

  11. #9386
    being confused by PCS satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    running the vuvuzela crematorium
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    Baby Yuzuru!

    Super old video but his voice caught me off guard since he was quite small here. So cute!

    This is one of the few times I've seen Coach Nanami Abe speak directly to the camera, what's the general idea behind what she's saying?
    I saw this quite a long time ago but boy do I remember my surprise at that voice! I think I was waiting at the bus stop once and I was having a pretty blah day but I remembered that vid for some reason and started laughing

  12. #9387
    Figure Skating Is A Beautiful Sport smasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    249
    I don't know if this video has been posted here yet or not, but since we're not getting enough Yuzu's news lately, at least not much after he revealed his new FP, I thought I'll share Brian's interview. You can see Yuzu and Javi in there as well.

    PS: According to Nam, Brian has already fulfilled his ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Also, Nam has been nominated 4 times and he'll do it tomorrow as well. The Cricket Brothers ROCKS!!! Who's next???

  13. #9388
    being confused by PCS satine94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    running the vuvuzela crematorium
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I don't know if this video has been posted here yet or not, but since we're not getting enough Yuzu's news lately, at least not much after he revealed his new FP, I thought I'll share Brian's interview. You can see Yuzu and Javi in there as well.

    PS: According to Nam, Brian has already fulfilled his ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Also, Nam has been nominated 4 times and he'll do it tomorrow as well. The Cricket Brothers ROCKS!!! Who's next???
    Interesting! And I think it was nice to hear him mention Yuna. Is there a video of Brian doing the challenge? I had also asked on fsu just yesterday.

  14. #9389
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,428
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I don't know if this video has been posted here yet or not, but since we're not getting enough Yuzu's news lately, at least not much after he revealed his new FP, I thought I'll share Brian's interview. You can see Yuzu and Javi in there as well.
    Thanks for sharing! A simple video can do wonders for training, it seems. (Though I don't think anyone's yet landed--or even planned--4-quad LPs? )

  15. #9390
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    京都
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Thanks! Anyone is planning to go?
    I am, I am still waiting for cheaper plane tickets to Shanghai though. I hope it wouldn't be so hard to buy the COC tickets in Shanghai (as a poster here said pages back) because it seems that booking tickets via the website has to go through so many stages like 228.com.cn calling you up first to verify your information etc instead of the usual choose-tickets-then-input-credit-card manner. Who else is definite in going?

Page 626 of 1657 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •