Page 626 of 705 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 10574

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie_20 View Post
    Hi everybody, just a quick thanks for all the clips and interviews! Real life is so busy now, so I don't have time to check out tumblr etc., and it's really nice finding the clips here. :-)
    Yeah, same. Sometimes life gets really busy and the time to go on the internet decreases (for example tumblr). Glad someone else thinks the same.

And about learning Japanese, a few years ago I attended a Japanese language class out of curiosity for an entire year and it really helped!! One reason I didn't continue was because it wasn't the cheapest class. Where I lived in North America, there weren't that many people who actually spoke Japanese ... so it was hard to practice. I really do hope to further study the language another time; overall learning Japanese was a new and interesting experience.

Custom Title
    In case if anyone appreciates some classic 70's shoujo manga, someone drew Hanyu in his Chopin outfit in the style of Rose of Versailles: https://twitter.com/629Miky/status/5...470848/photo/1

I really like 70's shoujo manga aesthetics, especially stuff by the big names like Ikeda Riyoko, Hagio Moto, and Takemiya Keiko (Towards the Terra! )

On the Ice
    The new Yuzuru 2015 calendar is coming out in September, and is available for pre-order at CD Japan. There will be a desktop version and a regular version...here is a link if you want to pre-order.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/2015CL-482

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by shingalas View Post
    In case if anyone appreciates some classic 70's shoujo manga, someone drew Hanyu in his Chopin outfit in the style of Rose of Versailles: https://twitter.com/629Miky/status/5...470848/photo/1

I really like 70's shoujo manga aesthetics, especially stuff by the big names like Ikeda Riyoko, Hagio Moto, and Takemiya Keiko (Towards the Terra! )
    Woah, that's really interesting! Thanks for the link. Yuzu makes a wonderful prince, and the Chopin outfit looks much better in '70s shojo style. (Also reminds me I still have yet to finish Rose of Versailles, lol).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by msteach3 View Post
    I think we need to have more trust in Yuzu and his decisions. For him to be happy and fulfilled he needs to push the bar higher and contiune to grow. This to me seems admirable and is the mindset that has worked for him so far. I also think Orser is keeping a watchful eye and will make sure Yuzu stays healthy and strong. In other words...relax! He's doing what he loves and we need to be happy for him and not worry.
    Totally agree, I won't stop worrying for his knees but I totally understand his feelings of wanting to aim higher. I don't think I'll be happy if I'll stagnate, I tried that once and end up feeling like a candle flame slowly dying out. I was not happy and I caused people around me to be unhappy as well. Setting the bar higher livens up Yuzu's competitive spirit.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post

I am finding Yuzuru and Yulia in funny positions composition here

Custom Title
    ticket information for 2014 COC (with list if participants below)

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-52028766.html

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    ticket information for 2014 COC (with list if participants below)

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-52028766.html
    Thanks! Anyone is planning to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Thanks! Anyone is planning to go?
    I wish

Baby Yuzuru!

Super old video but his voice caught me off guard since he was quite small here. So cute!

This is one of the few times I've seen Coach Nanami Abe speak directly to the camera, what's the general idea behind what she's saying?

Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    Baby Yuzuru!

Super old video but his voice caught me off guard since he was quite small here. So cute!

This is one of the few times I've seen Coach Nanami Abe speak directly to the camera, what's the general idea behind what she's saying?
    I saw this quite a long time ago but boy do I remember my surprise at that voice! I think I was waiting at the bus stop once and I was having a pretty blah day but I remembered that vid for some reason and started laughing

Custom Title
    I don't know if this video has been posted here yet or not, but since we're not getting enough Yuzu's news lately, at least not much after he revealed his new FP, I thought I'll share Brian's interview. You can see Yuzu and Javi in there as well.

PS: According to Nam, Brian has already fulfilled his ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Also, Nam has been nominated 4 times and he'll do it tomorrow as well. The Cricket Brothers ROCKS!!! Who's next???

Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    I don't know if this video has been posted here yet or not, but since we're not getting enough Yuzu's news lately, at least not much after he revealed his new FP, I thought I'll share Brian's interview. You can see Yuzu and Javi in there as well.

PS: According to Nam, Brian has already fulfilled his ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Also, Nam has been nominated 4 times and he'll do it tomorrow as well. The Cricket Brothers ROCKS!!! Who's next???
    Interesting! And I think it was nice to hear him mention Yuna. Is there a video of Brian doing the challenge? I had also asked on fsu just yesterday.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by smasma View Post
    Thanks for sharing! A simple video can do wonders for training, it seems. (Though I don't think anyone's yet landed--or even planned--4-quad LPs? )

Page 626 of 705 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 ... LastLast