Page 626 of 672 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 10072

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

fairy dust distributor ~Pamina~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
    Kiss & Never Cry, Pamina
    If only

Actually, Japanese pronunciation is not so difficult,...
    I guess not. Getting used to a completely different writing system, though... I feel you have to re-train your brain quite a bit before you associate those funny symbols with specific sounds and then in combination with a certain meaning.

In Japan, people who speak Osak dialect and Standard Japanese may be called bilinguals (just joking)
    If you asked my parents, they'd probably tell you that I grew up bilingual, too (not joking). I was raised speaking standard German, but while my parents were at work the babysitter would always teach me Bavarian dialect, and when they came home I'd hit them with words they had never ever heard before. By the time I got to kindergarten they needed a dictionary for me

As Yuzuru's interview is very logical and his voice is clear, it is good for you to learn Japanese, I think.
    That might just be the best incentive you can give people around here awesome study material

and because I'm again feeling completely ON topic today: writing exercise, advanced level

Custom Title
    As always, thanks for the links and translations

Custom Title
    Just in case anyone planning to take ice bucket challenges. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11294023

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie_20 View Post
    Hi everybody, just a quick thanks for all the clips and interviews! Real life is so busy now, so I don't have time to check out tumblr etc., and it's really nice finding the clips here. :-)
    Yeah, same. Sometimes life gets really busy and the time to go on the internet decreases (for example tumblr). Glad someone else thinks the same.

And about learning Japanese, a few years ago I attended a Japanese language class out of curiosity for an entire year and it really helped!! One reason I didn't continue was because it wasn't the cheapest class. Where I lived in North America, there weren't that many people who actually spoke Japanese ... so it was hard to practice. I really do hope to further study the language another time; overall learning Japanese was a new and interesting experience.

Custom Title
    In case if anyone appreciates some classic 70's shoujo manga, someone drew Hanyu in his Chopin outfit in the style of Rose of Versailles: https://twitter.com/629Miky/status/5...470848/photo/1

I really like 70's shoujo manga aesthetics, especially stuff by the big names like Ikeda Riyoko, Hagio Moto, and Takemiya Keiko (Towards the Terra! )

On the Ice
    The new Yuzuru 2015 calendar is coming out in September, and is available for pre-order at CD Japan. There will be a desktop version and a regular version...here is a link if you want to pre-order.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/2015CL-482

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by shingalas View Post
    In case if anyone appreciates some classic 70's shoujo manga, someone drew Hanyu in his Chopin outfit in the style of Rose of Versailles: https://twitter.com/629Miky/status/5...470848/photo/1

I really like 70's shoujo manga aesthetics, especially stuff by the big names like Ikeda Riyoko, Hagio Moto, and Takemiya Keiko (Towards the Terra! )
    Woah, that's really interesting! Thanks for the link. Yuzu makes a wonderful prince, and the Chopin outfit looks much better in '70s shojo style. (Also reminds me I still have yet to finish Rose of Versailles, lol).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by msteach3 View Post
    I think we need to have more trust in Yuzu and his decisions. For him to be happy and fulfilled he needs to push the bar higher and contiune to grow. This to me seems admirable and is the mindset that has worked for him so far. I also think Orser is keeping a watchful eye and will make sure Yuzu stays healthy and strong. In other words...relax! He's doing what he loves and we need to be happy for him and not worry.
    Totally agree, I won't stop worrying for his knees but I totally understand his feelings of wanting to aim higher. I don't think I'll be happy if I'll stagnate, I tried that once and end up feeling like a candle flame slowly dying out. I was not happy and I caused people around me to be unhappy as well. Setting the bar higher livens up Yuzu's competitive spirit.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post

I am finding Yuzuru and Yulia in funny positions composition here

Custom Title
    ticket information for 2014 COC (with list if participants below)

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-52028766.html

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    ticket information for 2014 COC (with list if participants below)

http://www.228.com.cn/ticket-52028766.html
    Thanks! Anyone is planning to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanmgse View Post
    Thanks! Anyone is planning to go?
    I wish

Baby Yuzuru!

Super old video but his voice caught me off guard since he was quite small here. So cute!

This is one of the few times I've seen Coach Nanami Abe speak directly to the camera, what's the general idea behind what she's saying?

Quote Originally Posted by lbc2138 View Post
    Baby Yuzuru!

Super old video but his voice caught me off guard since he was quite small here. So cute!

This is one of the few times I've seen Coach Nanami Abe speak directly to the camera, what's the general idea behind what she's saying?
    I saw this quite a long time ago but boy do I remember my surprise at that voice! I think I was waiting at the bus stop once and I was having a pretty blah day but I remembered that vid for some reason and started laughing

Page 626 of 672 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... LastLast