Page 64 of 670 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear View Post
    What about just enjoying Yuzu's skating and cheering for him instead arguing and making personal remarks like little kids? o_O Seriously.
    I agree!

Rinkside
    FINALLY! The sound of wisdom! What do you think about his skate at JSC (see the link in my post above)?
    Not sure if taunting or not. o_O Btw, I guess he was in a bad condition. I cannot say more, I'm a new fan and know nearly nothing about skating. :'D I'm just enjoying the beauty of skating nowadays.

Custom Title
    Wrt JSC, putting aside his failure on all the jumping passes, I thought the rest was brilliant. He must've felt pretty exhausted from doing multiple shows back-to-back. That, or it's just one of those days when he has a bad skate. Poor Yuzu, he even seemed rather dejected that he decided to sit in the back row. But, oh, boy, how I love his expression and movements on the ice. They were spot-on, sexy, confident and free-flowing. His youthful energy was just shining throughout. Some of the best movements I've seen of his SP & FS combined this season. It's really unfortunate that he couldn't do the same in the jumping department, but I'm thankful that this happened in an ice show, not in a real competition. And gotta love the infectious smile he gave after he got up from that fall on the 3A. 4CC is less than a week away, keep fit and stay healthy, Yuzu! Really looking forward to it!

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    Wrt JSC, putting aside his failure on all the jumping passes, I thought the rest was brilliant. He must've felt pretty exhausted from doing multiple shows back-to-back. That, or it's just one of those days when he has a bad skate. Poor Yuzu, he even seemed rather dejected that he decided to sit in the back row. But, oh, boy, how I love his expression and movements on the ice. They were spot-on, sexy, confident and free-flowing. His youthful energy was just shining throughout. Some of the best movements I've seen of his SP & FS combined this season. It's really unfortunate that he couldn't do the same in the jumping department, but I'm thankful that this happened in an ice show, not in a real competition. And gotta love the infectious smile he gave after he got up from that fall on the 3A. 4CC is less than a week away, keep fit and stay healthy, Yuzu! Really looking forward to it!
    I agree! It will be even better! Yuzuru Go!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    Is there anyway to send a fan message to Yuzuru over the internet?
    I know two sports jouranlist may help you.One of them live in Japan,if you have words to say to yuzu you can tell her.Another one who is a friend of Aoshima.
    I don't have yuzu's email.When I actually have another my fav skater' email I went totally speechless.
    Last edited by Elsa G; 02-03-2013 at 12:10 PM.

On the Ice
    Looking at the bright side,we have many new member join us in yuzu's thread in two days.
    Welcome you all!

Maybe we can make a 100 pages thread before 4CC.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    I agree, actually I think Yuzu might play a bit much video game during new year's holiday than do his SP run through, and he changed his program from ex number to SP right before the performance to commit the quad battle performance with Mura and Oda, so he is a bit of unprepared I'd say. And yes, hope this bad skate can be a good lessons learnt for him.
    Last edited by sweet_Michelle; 02-03-2013 at 12:30 PM.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsa G View Post
    Looking at the bright side,we have many new member join us in yuzu's thread in two days.
    Welcome you all!

Maybe we can make a 100 pages thread before 4CC.
    Yes, I've been a quiet fan for a long time before something changed my view, hope you guys can come and post more often

Rinkside
    Yuzuru young, sensitive, inspiring, creative and passionate. I love watching ice skating. I feel like if I go to a completely different world.

Custom Title
    I am speechlees again because of what has just happened on this thread

and because of this sudden "explosion" of Yuzu's new fans...

it's quite bizarre...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post

Yuzu will be on the cover of the next WFS issue- #57 March as a JN winner, not in sale yet. I think it's his first solo appearance after Nice.
    http://irinabelka.livejournal.com/pi...alog/330/20302
    I think I absolutely need to learn japanese!!!

Rinkside
    Sonia Bianchetti:
    I have just seen the men's short program at Skate America. I have no words to describe the immense emotion that Hanyu has given me. His program was breathtaking. The speed of revolution in his jumps is unbelievable and he takes off att full speed from very difficult steps even when executng quadruples or the tripe Axel. He so soft in each movement and on time with the music. Well I can say that this is what I woud call "figure skating".

Custom Title
    So much for a fan thread where the post are asked to stay "positive and related to the skater/team accordingly".
    It's been getting more negative since his coaching change. Can some really not find one little positive thing to say about his coaching change and programs this season

Too bad about the falls, but everyone has a bad skate once in a while. For me the best part of his SP is his step sequence at the end. There's usually good energy and dare I say a little bit of swag in it

Oh, bleep. More work for the poor moderators. And just when I was about to settle in for the Super Bowl.

The fan fest folder is for fans to say things like Yay, Hooray, -- that sort of thing. If you have "constructive criticism" to offer, start a new thread in the Edge if you simply must. (And if you have only unconstructive criticism -- don't. )
    Last edited by Mathman; 02-03-2013 at 01:45 PM.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_Michelle View Post
    Interesting information: Yuzu give Nam a iTune gift card ( as a new year' gift? I wonder).
    http://sereenhon.tumblr.com/post/421...yuzuru-lol-nam
    Yuzu baby has been giving away his gifts from fans to his training mates.
    Last edited by Elsa G; 02-03-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Page 64 of 670 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast