Page 656 of 3233 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 1156 1656 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 48492

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Aww I love TKG! Guess I'll love it more now since Hanyu-kun also enjoyed it so much? I've heard that advice to people who could not really stand the slimy feeling of the egg is to microwave the egg+rice+soy sauce for just a few seconds...There was also another egg dish (Japanese-style omelette?) on the table I can see from the footage. If that's also for him than I guess he really like eggs! Or maybe that's where he get his protein from since he is not that into meat? (Side note: Daisuke asked to have no eggs in his sandwich in the table-talk pre-FOI...ha!)

Am I the only who who thinks his skin looks extra good in the whole video, even when he is sweating like crazy right after the performance when he is talking to the audience? I can't tell if he is wearing any make-up or not for TV, but even if he is, I'm buying whatever he is using!

On a slightly more personal note, I finalized my tickets to Cup of China finally! People at my bank were amazed when I told them I am wiring money over to China for show tickets . Now I just have to pick them up when I get to Shanghai at the ticket office building (really annoying that I can't pick them up at the venue...more chance for me to get lost in a foreign city).

Skate Nut

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by echotpe View Post
    【fanvideo】羽生結弦~QUADleidoscope

New fanvideo by Sugar Autumn
    BGM: Phantom of the Opera Medley - Violin and Piano - Taylor Davis and Lara

This fanwork reminds me of a quote printed in Yuzu's T-shirt: "In the end, Life doesn't matter how many breaths you take, but how many moments take your breaths away."
    I love Sugar Autumn's videos. They usually amazing!

trying to find a working stream.. satine's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    firal, sweating is supposed to be really good for your pores & skin And some people- even as teenagers -will just have a completely even-toned complexion due to genetics. How lucky he is

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nekosan View Post
    But a Japanese fan community noticed he mixed soy sauce with rice before he adds egg, which is unique!
    Thanks for pointing this out! I watched that part of the video a few times wondering if he did mix in the soy sauce (think i did hear the narrator mentioned it in the clip), and now I know he mixed it in the rice already! I need to attain to the details more next time XDD

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiespectator View Post
    In japan slimy things are VERY YUMMY. We have slimy mushrooms, okra, mountain potatoes, raw eggs, raw fish, moroheya (a kind of slimy leaf vegetable), and natto. That's not even half of them.
    Wow, what a list of raw slimy items you have here! I love raw eggs on rice, but would only eat this when I'm in Japan. The eggs taste much different in Japan and with a few drops of soy sauce on steamy hot rice and I'm in heaven!

I love natto and like mountain potatoes also (the later I "make" myself like it caz of the health benefits XD)

Quote Originally Posted by firal View Post
    Am I the only who who thinks his skin looks extra good in the whole video, even when he is sweating like crazy right after the performance when he is talking to the audience? I can't tell if he is wearing any make-up or not for TV, but even if he is, I'm buying whatever he is using!
    I think his skin looks good as usual but I especially felt that he looks a few years younger after the skate when he was doing the interview. Yuzu looks like he is the 17 years old little Romeo again! Don't know how he manages to do that!

Figure Skating Is A Beautiful Sport smasma's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    There was also another egg dish (Japanese-style omelette?) on the table I can see from the footage. If that's also for him than I guess he really like eggs! Or maybe that's where he get his protein from since he is not that into meat? (Side note: Daisuke asked to have no eggs in his sandwich in the table-talk pre-FOI...ha!)
    Isn't there also a tonkatsu (pork cutlet) on the table as well?? I remember he said he likes tonkatsu as well.

Any makeup (if he did wear makeup) would be melted with his sweat, don't you think??

On a slightly more personal note, I finalized my tickets to Cup of China finally! People at my bank were amazed when I told them I am wiring money over to China for show tickets . Now I just have to pick them up when I get to Shanghai at the ticket office building (really annoying that I can't pick them up at the venue...more chance for me to get lost in a foreign city).
    Good for you. Enjoy COC and cheer for him on my behalf as well please. I'll be watching his performance from home.

Figure Skating Is A Beautiful Sport smasma's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Just found a picture of Yuzu's autograph at the restaurant he has visited in Hachinohe where he had his favorite TKG. This looks exactly like what he has ordered. Having said that, this restaurant has gone out of business.

Also, here's the Yuzu's Sendai Tourism PR Poster from NHK Touhoku. He wrote "Welcome to my hometown. Sendai!!" in English and signed it too! Good job! He looks really cute! Apparently they have printed 1000 copies and it will be distributed throughout Sendai and also in souvenir shops in Tokyo and America, etc?! I wonder if they'll also have one in Toronto as well.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!

Skate Nut

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you annca & smasma for the Sendai Tourism links! There great!

generally interested fan Esopian's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    I came across another interesting article, pretty touching actually: [link]

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    Thank Esopian's sharing. This article originally was from Sport Graphic Number #848, publishing in February 27 after Sochi Olympics.

Actually when I watched Yuzu’s new Ex program in FaOI video in the first time, the words of Tracy Wilson immediately came to my mind. Wow, he did learn new wrist rotation skill.

“I will teach him all of the skating skills to lay down a solid foundation, in addition to going into the smallest of details, such as how he rotates his wrists in order to improve the entire program altogether. In terms of his artistic skills, he has much more to learn in order to express his emotions and interpretation even more.

He has an immense amount of talent, and as long as he’s directed towards the right direction, there’s no saying what he can do. When all of this has been accomplished, he’ll definitely become a skater that seems to be out of this world.”

The time traveler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3th5CFvoOY

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esopian View Post
    Very nice article, thanks for posting. As always thanks everyone for the links.

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    【photo】Yuzu @Lotte Ghana choco display stands
    The tweeter wrote: unexpectedly passing this display stand was bad to heart!
    Lotte Ghana choco street repo continuing: "Ghana choco sold out! It was a true urban legend."

By the way, Asahi TV has purchased the broadcast right of Finlandia Trophy. So we may watch Yuzu's first tourament in HQ video.
    http://m.iltalehti.fi/urheilu/2014090218625071_ur.shtml

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    [/URL]

By the way, Asahi TV has purchased the broadcast right of Finlandia Trophy. So we may watch Yuzu's first tourament in HQ video.

No longer Newbie, call me Specs :)

0 Not allowed!
    "Japan's largest TV channels of the TV Asahi has acquired the exclusive rights to the October 10 to 12 . on the day of an international Finlandia Trophy Espoo -taitoluistelukilpailuun .

Figure Skating Association press release , the event will be in Japan, estimated at about 10 million viewers , possibly more. Exclusive rights in Japan, Finland, YLE television broadcast of the event .
    -Google Translate"

Awesome. I hope they'll broadcast it live.

Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly

0 Not allowed!
    Lotte Ghana choco street repo continuing: "Ghana choco sold out! It was a true urban legend."

Awesome

Page 656 of 3233 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 1156 1656 ... LastLast