Page 656 of 930 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 13937

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrento View Post
    Which one is that?
    this one? ---> http://sp.mobile-ghana.jp/cm_sept2014/img/prof4.jpg

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    Ah, yes. It is edited though. And I think he had some make-up on for the shoot. But he's really cute in real life.

Custom Title
    Is nice to have a lot of Yuzuru, but I hope he is already on his way to Canada and stay there until Finlandia Open.

Custom Title
    I wonder how much of a vacation time he actually spent with his family in between all of these public appearances? He's a been very busy this summer.

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Ah, yes. It is edited though. And I think he had some make-up on for the shoot. But he's really cute in real life.
    It's not make-up as you can see in the CM making. They didn't put on any make-up for him. They use photoshop which I think is not needed at all. He looks much better without photoshop. But well...
    I wonder how much of a vacation time he actually spent with his family in between all of these public appearances? He's a been very busy this summer.
    If I remember correctly, he said he would go with his family at the end of August? Maybe they are in Hawaii already by now.

Custom Title
    i dont think he had some make up on but yes! the pic was edited(even though unnecessary) but still.. the pic turned out quite pretty

Custom Title
    Was it mentioned somewhere that they are going to Hawaii- this is the first time I hear about it.

Custom Title
    I have a question: when was Kozuki event and when took place the CM shoot? Anyone could help me with dates?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Is it just me or he look much more pretty and lively in the CM making? here: http://youtu.be/-bw48lE1KAg
    Or maybe because I know it's him, not some script and CM that was directed? The real Yuzuru is always the most amusing to watch.
    Aww, this is probably my favorite thing to come out of the whole Lotte commercial deal. I love behind the scenes footage and I love hearing the sound of blades going across ice and of course I love Yuzu so this video is just

Quote Originally Posted by annca View Post
    he looks great and he looks great in red. This isnt blood orange at all, that was just the lighting in the bts i think. Hes so adorable eating the chocolate

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by GermaricanMix View Post
    I've been doing the same thing but with his DVD. "It's so expensive" "But think of the high quality skating programs" "You can't even play it, it's the wrong region code" "I could get a region free blu-ray player" "do they even make those?" "shut up, me, don't crush my dreams"

That video where he went back to the school is really sweet and kinda sad. I always feel awkward when more somber moments are filmed because it seems like something that should be private somehow but I'm glad for the video anyway. And I really want a video compilation of every time he gives the gold medal to someone because their reactions are always so cute
    If you have a Blu-ray player, the Blu-ray disc is region free. There are two versions of the Blu-ray disc – ¥6200 for the Blu-ray disc with booklet and photographs and ¥3809 for just the Blu-ray disc. I live in Canada and ordered the ¥6200 Blu-ray disc from Amazon.co.jp (Amazon Japan). The booklet/photographs are okay, but I think that the Blu-ray disc alone is a better deal. ¥3809 is about $38 US. In addition, you would have to pay for delivery and, possibly, import tax. After you put it in the cart, all the costs and options will be provided to you, so it should show you the total cost before you actually decide to pay for it. (I don't know why the DVD, which is only playable in Japan, is so expensive at ¥7280, almost twice the cost of the ¥3809 Blu-ray disc, which is a much better product.)

The Blu-ray disc looks great on an HDTV – true 1080p resolution. If you're interested, here's the link to the Blu-ray discs at Amazon.co.jp:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_...3AYuzuru+Hanyu

Credit and thanks to Tommmy of this forum for directing me to this website and explaining the difference in the Blu-ray disc packages.

as for a TV show, Yuzuru looked tired a bit but that was a lovely performance, good for him. although I can’t stand and don’t like tearjerking dramatic interpretation of the 24hr tv show haha..

Hopefully he can go back to Canada and then practice enough as soon as possible

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo1 View Post
    If you have a Blu-ray player, the Blu-ray disc is region free. There are two versions of the Blu-ray disc – ¥6200 for the Blu-ray disc with booklet and photographs and ¥3809 for just the Blu-ray disc. I live in Canada and ordered the ¥6200 Blu-ray disc from Amazon.co.jp (Amazon Japan). The booklet/photographs are okay, but I think that the Blu-ray disc alone is a better deal. ¥3809 is about $38 US. In addition, you would have to pay for delivery and, possibly, import tax. After you put it in the cart, all the costs and options will be provided to you, so it should show you the total cost before you actually decide to pay for it. (I don't know why the DVD, which is only playable in Japan, is so expensive at ¥7280, almost twice the cost of the ¥3809 Blu-ray disc, which is a much better product.)

The Blu-ray disc looks great on an HDTV – true 1080p resolution. If you're interested, here's the link to the Blu-ray discs at Amazon.co.jp:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_...3AYuzuru+Hanyu

Credit and thanks to Tommmy of this forum for directing me to this website and explaining the difference in the Blu-ray disc packages.
    oh wow! Thanx so much for all the info! I guess I'll be buying the blu-ray then =D

Edit: Or not. It won't ship to my address Has anyone in Los Angeles or just the US ordered through amazon japan before?

Rinkside
    oh wow! Thanx so much for all the info! I guess I'll be buying the blu-ray then =D

Edit: Or not. It won't ship to my address Has anyone in Los Angeles or just the US ordered through amazon japan before?
    Here is the link for shipping info and cost for North America:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/cus...deId=201213190

Rinkside

I think I initially had the same problem. You have to make sure that when you open a new account, you are on the international page. It won't recognize your address or ZIP Code if you are on the Japanese page. I know that Amazon Japan will definitely deliver to Los Angeles. It took me a little trial and error to find the page that allowed me to enter my address in Canada. Keep trying!

Page 656 of 930 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 ... LastLast