Page 67 of 653 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 9789

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    That is a nice moment! I like the SP better than the LP, though. The rumor that Davis & White are going to help Yuzu with his Notre Dame de Pair cuts is interesting. It is sure that Charlie White's hobby is cutting music, one that he has had for some time, (several years ago he put this on his icenetwork bio), and he has obviously got the music from ND, because he got the bells cut into D&W's FD very quickly.

I wonder whether this rumor is true?

Custom Title

R: Yuzuru Hanyu

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    That is a nice moment! I like the SP better than the LP, though. The rumor that Davis & White are going to help Yuzu with his Notre Dame de Pair cuts is interesting. It is sure that Charlie White's hobby is cutting music, one that he has had for some time, (several years ago he put this on his icenetwork bio), and he has obviously got the music from ND, because he got the bells cut into D&W's FD very quickly.

I wonder whether this rumor is true?
    Sounds interesting! I have no idea if it is true though, I didn't hear about it until you posted it here
    I think that the music cuts are one of the main problems of his free, too.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    Sounds interesting! I have no idea if it is true though, I didn't hear about it until you posted it here
    I think that the music cuts are one of the main problems of his free, too.
    I have not heard of it.

Tripping on the Podium
    Hanyu to appear on the cover of Number magazine's next issue!

http://z-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...CRMZZZZZZ_.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    However, a better place to discuss coaches is in a specific thread for the coach, or in a thread in The Edge.
    Morozov, Mishin, Camerlengo, Sato are always discussed by fans and not always with the pleasant comments for them. Blocking those fans who have critics towards the coach from the fandom is fair? I don't think so.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    It's not forbidden, but a better place is in The Edge, because fans of all the coaches' skaters are interested, not just fans of one particular skater or another. More people see The Edge thread than see the Fan Fest threads.

And in fact, there is now such a thread on The Edge.
    http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...ss-under-Orser

I hope you will contribute to it.

IMO, Orser's career as a coach is interesting.

He coached YuNa Kim to gold, but her biggest need was freedom from paparazzi, which the Cricket Club provides, rather than coaching. After she won the Olympics she left, and the reasons why are not entirely clear.

Orser has clearly been good for Javier. I don't think there's any question.

But he wasn't particularly good for Christina Gao, who has improved leaps & bounds since she left him.
    And Adam Rippon stagnated with Orser, and seems to be doing a bit better with Arutunian.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy View Post
    Hanyu to appear on the cover of Number magazine's next issue!

http://z-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...CRMZZZZZZ_.jpg
    I don't buy skating or sports magazines very often, but I will check this one

Tripping on the Podium
    1000th post!!!!

Custom Title
    Congratulations!

I bought the Aoi Honou photobook. Maybe three weeks to arrive.

Custom Title
    HANYU SP 4T 3A - both clean, 3Lz-2T(3T). P1 watched his Pooh(tissue box cover) at the rinkside also watching Yuzuru practicing.

HANYU FS 4T(weak landing), 4S clean, most his jumps were clean, and did his last spin energetically.

HANYU(Yuzuru): I'm going to do what I can do, nothing should affect myself. I'm so happy with Javier's(FERNANDEZ) outstanding performance at Europeans.

Custom Title
    Thanks for the 4CC practice / press conference reports, ser22! Happy to see English summary from Pigeon Post Event Reports

I hope the recent quad successes of Javier, Kevin, and Aaron do not push Yuzuru into excessive jump training again...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    Thanks for the 4CC practice / press conference reports, ser22! Happy to see English summary from Pigeon Post Event Reports

I hope the recent quad successes of Javier, Kevin, and Aaron do not push Yuzuru into excessive jump training again...
    Yuzu is a very positive ... This is a good sign, I believe.: Biggrin:

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    Me too. He's got this tendency to get really passionate about his jumps and over-exert himself. Not to mention, he hates to lose. While I love his competitive edge, he needs to stay injury-free if he wants to dominate in the future.

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ser22 View Post
    And 2:52, where Javier showcases his Euro gold and challenges Yuzuru to get "the same one". Friendly rivalry continues~

Page 67 of 653 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast