Page 89 of 629 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 9431

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by HelTra91 View Post
    Very much so
    Oh oh oh oh welcome! That was such a beautiful video!

Welcome, MelTra91. Thanks for the great post!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    Oh oh oh oh welcome! That was such a beautiful video!
    Thank you ^^

I linked here from my video and really appreciate all of the translations and information. Here's to our ever-lasting support for this beautiful skater and may he finally listen to his doctors and stay off the ice until he is recovered so we can see him make it to the Olympics without crashing and burning. Party on Yuzu fans

Custom Title
    OMG THE VIDEO WAS SO PRECIOUS! thank you <3

Custom Title
    Thank you ^^

I linked here from my video and really appreciate all of the translations and information. Here's to our ever-lasting support for this beautiful skater and may he finally listen to his doctors and stay off the ice until he is recovered so we can see him make it to the Olympics without crashing and burning. Party on Yuzu fans
    Thank you for your video on Youtube! I watched it so many times ^^

Tripping on the Podium
    Very much so
    Thank you for your wounderful video!! That was so touching that I almost cried
    I'm really happy to see you in here!

Also, welcome to the Yuzuru uber thread, HJJ, wxunxx, Wombat!!
    It's so nice that we have so many new members here!!

Rinkside
    Very much so
    Thank you very much for your beautiful video! I was in tears by the end but very proud of Yuzuru!

Rinkside
    Thanks so much for the video! I would never be able to find anything like that by myself on YouTube. His axel is so natural, I feel like I can do it myself now... If only

Also thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Custom Title
    Thank you for the link! Comment from the producer of this clip says that Yuzuru has succeeded in landing 3A 33 times successively (no falls, no UR) at the competitions. My favorite one is from SP of SA

Thank you, dorispulaski and welcome, HelTra91

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post

And Orser's words right after 2013 Worlds

Next season the most important thing we will stick to is to keep Yuzuru healthy.
    Is it a joke?

I'm speechless and shocked .. It's hard to believe it.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Yes, you'd think that there would be some mention of the Olympics
    However, if Yuzu does not get and stay healthy, nothing else good will happen, including the Olympics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    Is it a joke?

Maybe Orser is like me- doesn't now where the line between happy critics and serious discussion goes. At least he acknoledged the existance of the problem, which was actually seen by other coaches way earlier:
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-s...145258536.html
    A Russian article published back in December 2012 where Tatiana Tarasova talked about Yuzuru. She says a lot of good things about him. From what I can gather from Google Translate, she considers Yuzuru a genius which she thinks, has been particularly noticeable in the last year and a natural talent, one that can't be underestimated
    The full article is here: http://fsrussia.ru//news/311_tatyana...olshaya-chest/ TAT also said: "He is just a junior in the sense that his body can't keep up with his growth. Also, all things depend on his body condition probably. For example he has to deal with the jet leg, but he doesn't know how."
    Yuzuru's comment on Notre-Dame de Paris program (Magazine Number 817 2012/11/22)
    And now you want him to go back to old Yuzuru Hanyu, seriously?
    I don't see how the article in November's Number can be an argument why the suggestion of some fans to return to Sendai cannot be serious. Too many things happened since November and last week Number was like this: http://twitpic.com/cead9b Things changed.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia95 View Post
    Is it a joke?

Joke? Shocked? Sorry I don't get your point.

IMO obviously the key of bringing success to Yuzuru is he better to be physically available towards every competition he may participate in. Otherwise, it could be sure we would see more Yuzuru Drama which definitely not something I would enjoy to see coming into Olympic Season. I'm done with those dramas.

Custom Title
    Joke? Shocked? Sorry I don't get your point.
    As an adult I'm shocked because I have been watching an underweight kid collapsing and gasping from Finland Throphy to Worlds throughout the whole season but now I know it wasn't the most important thing for his coach

speechless...

Custom Title
    Otherwise, it could be sure we would see more Yuzuru Drama which definitely not something I would enjoy to see coming into Olympic Season. I'm done with those dramas.
    Honestly I have a lot of respect for Yuzuru and the word DRAMA is the last one I would refer to him.

Page 89 of 629 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast