Page 96 of 575 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 8614

Thread: Yuzuru Hanyu

On the Ice
    Wait, isn't the artist's name Fumiya Sashida? Or is this another artist?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunamao View Post
    Looking forward to this Will it be broadcasted?
    The show's sponsored by Fuji TV. So, yes, it will eventually be broadcasted, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by HelTra91 View Post
    Wait, isn't the artist's name Fumiya Sashida? Or is this another artist?
    It's Fujii Fumiya, not Sashida Fumiya.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by wxunxx View Post
    In last year interview, Orser said when he watched Yuzuru practicing at first time, Yuzuru was losing control of practicing quad jumps. I was thinking, oh yes Mr. Orser, this is exactly the problem you have to deal with. And I'm so glad Orser leads Yuzuru to engage more basic skating skills as Yuzuru also admitted in magazine interview he's lack of practicing skating skills.
    I think Yuzuru should understand it now, over training himself is not such a good idea for his future career.
    I remember Orser saying about "effective training" (I was sold by this interview). I was impressed by these two words a lot because I myself have a skater who works really hard and beats herself up until she lands jumps. She is a hard worker but not an effective worker. After I heard Orser's interview, I wrote "effective training" on a paper and put it on my skater's skating bag.

I really hope that Yuzu will be a effective skater!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by yude View Post
    and I already wonder what kind of costume he will have
    If he skates to 'Go the distance', will he wear like Hercules?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
    If he skates to 'Go the distance', will he wear like Hercules?
    Fake muscles a la Plushenko?

Tripping on the Podium

BTW, a funny and cute comparison between Yuzuru and a baby Panda
    http://i.imgur.com/kR9aq.gif

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy View Post

BTW, a funny and cute comparison between Yuzuru and a baby Panda
    http://i.imgur.com/kR9aq.gif

Tripping on the Podium
    No problem at all. I'm happy I could help.

This thread used to be so negative about Yuzuru's coach change decision due to lack of information.
    I believe there are a lot of Yuzuru fans or people whom care about Yuzuru's carrer checked this fan thread frequently even without resisted a GS ID, well just like I did before.
    So what I'm trying to do now is to deliver his own voice here, his thoughts, his decision,his everything.
    Thank you so much for your effort!! I really appreciate everything you've delivered here

Custom Title
    Oh, man, Orser came along just in time!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    yess!!! He came just in time to save the helpless hotheaded irresponsible kid from himself and from his monster japanese former coach!!

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    60 quads a day without off-ice conditioning. No wonder he incurred many injuries.
    Actually 60 quads in one hour a day is not the worst.

Yuzuru used to train hard with injuries, most horrible thing IMAO.

Basen on Super News broadcasted in Sendai on 28th Dec 2009, a TV news reported right after Japanese Nationals 2009. It's stated Yuzuru was suffering low back pain, which once getting extremely hard to bear, he had to stop spin practice, but still continued jump practice. It's said the cause of Yuzuru's low back pain was physical fatigue due to keep falling on practicing jumps, and Yuzuru was attacked by the pain in Dec. Yuzuru said in the interview he never felt such low back pain before. I remembered Yuna also suffered horrible low back pain when times got back to her Junior's, low back pain almost could end her career if I remember it correctly.

But Yuzuru didn't say a word before he finished the competition. At post game interview he said claiming of pain is nothing more than an excuse for losing. Oh boy the kid has guts and he was just 15 years old at that time. I'm damn so proud of him.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
    I remember Orser saying about "effective training" (I was sold by this interview). I was impressed by these two words a lot because I myself have a skater who works really hard and beats herself up until she lands jumps. She is a hard worker but not an effective worker. After I heard Orser's interview, I wrote "effective training" on a paper and put it on my skater's skating bag.

I really hope that Yuzu will be a effective skater!
    Yes, Orser said couples of time in different interviews that effective training with a complete scientific training plan is required in order to make contribution for skaters.

It must be tough as being a skater's mother, and please pass my sincere greeting to your little fighter, also please let her understand don't push too hard, sometimes slow down coz less is more. Staying away from all injuries. I wish her a bright future.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy View Post
    Thank you so much for your effort!! I really appreciate everything you've delivered here
    Thanks for your adorable words. Let's cheer for Yuzuru together.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    It could be said in this way.

I was questioning coach change as well since last April. But every positive information I gained from Yuzuru's own words, I feel OK it's a wise decision. Basically I support everything or everyone makes beneficial approach to Yuzuru.

But Orser still has lots of work to do in order to change Yuzuru's self-training philosophy . We will see what's going on then.

Medalist
    Yuzuru's words in Number Magazine, he just never fail to let me love him more.

Magazine Number Extra Edition, 23rd Mar 2013.

Yuzuru
    I cannot withdraw from FS Worlds. And I also think I cannot avoid challenging quads.
    It would be absolutely regret if I couldn't make contribution to secure 3 spots for Japan because I came here as Japanese National Champions.

Coach Orser told me, one year practice has been accumulated. But competition is different from practice, please believe yourself has such kind of great strength to get through. Under hard physical condition, I burned my frustration today.
    Plus warm words from Javi

To Yuzuru, I know his effort, he will stand on Worlds podium again, I strongly believe so.
    Javi, thanks so much for such moving words.

Yuzuru and Javi, greatest teammate ever.

Custom Title
    Plus warm words from Javi

Javi, thanks so much for such moving words.

Yuzuru and Javi, greatest teammate ever.

Page 96 of 575 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast