Breakthrough for Nan Song | Golden Skate

Breakthrough for Nan Song

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Grand Prix series this fall was a breakthrough for China’s Nan Song. He won his first Grand Prix medals, a bronze at the Cup of China and a silver at the Trophée Eric Bompard, and is the first alternate for the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final.

More

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thanks for the interview! He sounds a very nice guy and I hope him success at Worlds. Song´s jumps are spectacular, but I also like the rest of his skating. Hopefully he will get better PCS at 4CC and Worlds... In my opinion he should have won the silver in Cup of China and that would have landed him into GPF.

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Thanks for the article! I'm very happy for Song! I think he has potential to improve greatly in a short period of time on artistical abilities and become a true top skater in the world. He is very handsome too. No wonder why Chinese girls love him.:)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
To quote the British commentator:

This Song is a hit.

WOW, some people are so wonderfully quick to make comments like that...

I hope that at Worlds Song will skate really well to win 2 slots for China in 2013, as there is another wonderful skater waiting for his chance.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
I think the new generation of Chinese skaters are quite strong in presentation and artistry. All they need is better choreography and a few pointers from the well known group of experts.