Samantha Cesario -what's her story? | Golden Skate

Samantha Cesario -what's her story?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I like this girl, but is she destined to be a second tier skater in the shadow of the very impressive Grace Gold?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
We saw her for a couple years at Liberty.

AFAIR, she started out with some underrotation problems on her triples, but improved this year.

She just missed the JGPF - she is the highest American on the JGP this year.

It's hard to know who is destined for what.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Actually Vanessa Lam is the highest american skater on the JGP this year qualifying for the Junior Grand Prix Final. Personally i think Courtney Hicks or Gracie Gold would have done better if Gracie had a 2nd event and Courtney didn't get hurt. Both skaters have more potential then Vanessa.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Samantha is a lovely skater, I first saw her last year, live, at the JGP in Brasov. She had some UR issues but it's good to see her fixing them. I really really like her skating and felt sorry for her to miss the JGPF like that. It almost felt unfair. I do like her and Vanessa Lam more than Gracie and Courtney but I understand why the last two have higher chances to make it to the top one day(big jumps!). But right now, Vanessa and Samantha are the most enjoyable junior skaters from the USA to me :)