Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Does anyone know when the GPF comes on TV?

  1. #1
    On the Ice verte76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    217

    0 Not allowed!

    Does anyone know when the GPF comes on TV?

    Does anyone know when this event comes on TV?

  2. #2
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,878

    0 Not allowed!
    This is a very useful link to bookmark. Scroll down.
    http://heatherw.com/mk/sch.htm

  3. #3
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,642

    0 Not allowed!
    ^Thanks I forgot about Heather's schedule. Universal Sports TV station is showing a lot of the events live. I get this station. It will be great watching
    the competition live on a big screen instead of the computer.
    Last edited by demarinis5; 12-03-2011 at 11:10 AM.

  4. #4
    On the Ice verte76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    217

    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks!

  5. #5
    On the Ice verte76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    217

    0 Not allowed!

    Thumbs up

    :sheesh: I don't get Universal Sports! Just NBC!

  6. #6
    Custom Title demarinis5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,642

    0 Not allowed!
    ^^Universal Sports offers live Internet coverage for $14.95, Sorry I cannot provide the link, GS does not allow. Icenetwork also provides live coverage.

  7. #7
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    23,856

    0 Not allowed!
    IN's streaming schedule. All times Eastern Standard Time.


    Friday, Dec. 9
    1:00 p.m.: Senior ladies short program
    2:00 p.m.: Senior short dance
    8:00 p.m.: Senior pairs short program
    9:15 p.m.: Senior men's short program
    Saturday, Dec. 10
    3:40 p.m.: Senior ladies free skate
    4:55 p.m.: Senior men's free skate
    8:30 p.m.: Senior pairs free skate
    Sunday, Dec. 11
    1:50 p.m.: Senior free dance

    NBC is going to cover some of this on TV on Sunday.

    US sports has it on Saturday and Sunday on line streaming. The package is 14.95

    If it's live the times should be the same as for IN

    Dec. 9
    TBD
    Short programs
    Dec. 10
    TBD
    Free skates - Ladies, Men, Pairs

    Dec. 11
    TBD
    Free Dance
    Last edited by dorispulaski; 12-03-2011 at 08:33 PM.

  8. #8
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    27

    0 Not allowed!
    What about the Jr events?

  9. #9
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    23,856

    0 Not allowed!
    ISU announced this on facebook:

    ISU Figure Skating
    Less than a week to go until the Grand Prix Finals and we have some exciting news for Figure Skating fans! ALL ISU Figure Skating Championships and the Grand Prix Final (Seniors) will be on our new ISU Pay Channel. Note this is only available in countries who do not show Figure Skating on television so test it out before you buy.



    ISU Skating Channel
    livemanager.eurovision.edgesui​te.net
    I hope this means Jrs will still be free.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    21

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    IN's streaming schedule. All times Eastern Standard Time.


    Friday, Dec. 9
    1:00 p.m.: Senior ladies short program
    2:00 p.m.: Senior short dance
    8:00 p.m.: Senior pairs short program
    9:15 p.m.: Senior men's short program
    Saturday, Dec. 10
    3:40 p.m.: Senior ladies free skate
    4:55 p.m.: Senior men's free skate
    8:30 p.m.: Senior pairs free skate
    Sunday, Dec. 11
    1:50 p.m.: Senior free dance

    NBC is going to cover some of this on TV on Sunday.

    US sports has it on Saturday and Sunday on line streaming. The package is 14.95

    If it's live the times should be the same as for IN

    Dec. 9
    TBD
    Short programs
    Dec. 10
    TBD
    Free skates - Ladies, Men, Pairs

    Dec. 11
    TBD
    Free Dance
    Thank for all that info Doris. Could you tell me what IN is? Thanks, Sar

  11. #11
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    23,856

    0 Not allowed!
    IN is icenetwork.

    I wonder whether skatebuzz will have the Juniors, and whether perhaps the ISU will put them up on youtube, the way they did with the rest of the JGP.

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    21

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    IN is icenetwork.

    I wonder whether skatebuzz will have the Juniors, and whether perhaps the ISU will put them up on youtube, the way they did with the rest of the JGP.
    Thank you Doris!

  13. #13
    On the Ice verte76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    217

    0 Not allowed!

    I found out when this event is on TV

    I Found out when this event was on TV.

  14. #14
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,878

    0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone know how complete the GPF coverage on Universal Sports will be? They seem to be showing both SP & FP of each discipline, but will all the skates be included?

    I guess I can tune in on both IN and Unisports....

  15. #15
    Idita-Rock-n-Roll Tonichelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kenai, AK
    Posts
    18,744

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Does anyone know how complete the GPF coverage on Universal Sports will be? They seem to be showing both SP & FP of each discipline, but will all the skates be included?

    I guess I can tune in on both IN and Unisports....
    IIRC US did show all of the skaters last year, but I could be wrong about htat.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •