2006 Nationals- Junior Ladies videos | Golden Skate

2006 Nationals- Junior Ladies videos

macy

Record Breaker
Does anyone know where I can find any of the programs for junior ladies? i'm looking mainly for Rachael Flatt and whoever else competed at the junior level that year...Caroline i think?

also this is completely random, but did anyone notice Rachael's SP dress for this year is the same as her LP dress in 2008 just in pink?

might as well add this too--alissa czisny's performances from 2005 and 2006 nationals?

Last edited:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
Here is what I've noticed. It's very difficult to find a video of the first time a skater burst onto the scene. Mirai became known at the 2007 Junior Nationals. You might find her freeskate, but not her short. Not a lot of people would have made an effort to video her.

Caroline became known at the JGP Mexico in 2006. Her margin of victory remains an ISU record. Her freeskate is on YouTube, but not her short. Her previous event was an 8th place finish at Junior Nationals, so she was a nobody when she stepped out onto the ice for her short. There may be private recordings, but none that have been made public.