Japanese men and women singles | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Japanese men and women singles

mary01

Final Flight
for me the one I enjoyed and still enjoy the most is Mao Asada she is in a class of her own:bow::bow:
The most complete skater ever as well as the most exciting skater to watch, not only because her technical and artistical ability but her challenges, gutsynes, and not to forget her working ethic is soo empressive! her skating is pure magic and spellbinding!

daisuke takahashi is also one of the male skater I enjoy the most his expressiveness is so amazing

Fozzie Bear

On the Ice
Ladies:
1.Fumie Suguri:Despite how her career has turned out, she is probably my favorite Japanese skater ever, Yeah she was never the top skater out there, but something about her skating just captivated me :love:

Same here! If I were being objective, I'd rate Midori or Shizuka as the best Japanese ladies, but as far as who I'd prefer to watch, it's Fumie hands down. At her best, she's a gorgeous skater.

As for men, Daisuke by far. He's already become one of the most artistic/well-rounded male skaters ever, imo.

sorcerer

Final Flight
Nagasu? Surely you don't mean the American skater Mirai Nagasu???

Mirai is both Japanese and American as of now.
She is not in the Japanese team but the question put in the first post asked "Japanese", so ...
We can't be too sure that she'll choose the US nationality when the time is up.
Most probably she'll take the US when she becomes 21, I suppose.
Depends a bit on her parents' future plans too.