Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Early Forerunners - Dance

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by figureskate View Post
    sorry, i don't really understand what you are talking about. Is it a problem you have just with this link or with all links related to the blog? Are you still able to view the page or you just see these links? And what does it mean they are hard to be removed? Do them cause you some problem on your pc?
    Once I visited your blog following your link from your post, these 3 junk links will stick in my browser history forever. I don't want to try your other links in men's women's or pairs prediction. I bet they will add more junk links to browser history.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bsfan View Post
    Once I visited your blog following your link from your post, these 3 junk links will stick in my browser history forever. I don't want to try your other links in men's women's or pairs prediction. I bet they will add more junk links to browser history.
    I am really worried about your problem. I checked with other computers and what you described did not happen. I understand your unpleasantness but I do not know how to solve it. If you have any suggestions I will be ready to receive them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2