Sr. Ladies SP at 1:00 EST | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sr. Ladies SP at 1:00 EST

jaylee

Medalist
Kostner landed a very clean 3T/3T (better than Alena's). Clean 3Lo. 2A. Cleanest on the jumps of all the ladies so far. Nice performance. That's the cleanest I've ever seen Kostner skate, SP or LP...

Oreo

On the Ice
NikaQuest, whoever you are, thank you for uploading these videos all season!

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Kostner: VERY solid jumps, did 3toe-3toe, 3loop, and double axel. Nice flow, Spins look rather slow compared to Suzuki & Czisny's. PJ really liked the program, use of her upper body, and the way the footwork matched the "musical punctuation". Looks happy.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
That was very close to Carolina's career PB from 2007 Worlds. I love this program and it was great seeing it skated so well!

jaylee

Medalist
Huge score for Kostner, 66.43...she's definitely separated herself from everyone else.

Wonder if Liza can take her down. Maybe not this time.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Tukt: Nice 3lutz-3toe, then pops her 3loop! Does a double and lands awkwardly. Stumble on the 2axel too.

Oh my goodness, pressure finally got to Tut! Too bad!

What a short ladies' event, and something is missing without Mao.

jaylee

Medalist
Liza: 3Lz/3T good. ooooh doubled the 3Lo and stumbled out of it. Stumbled out of the tano double axel. Ouch, I think she's nervous.

It's okay, she can make up ground in the LP...she's the only lady here with all five of the triples without edge calls AND a difficult 3/3.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
PJ is speculating that she had a lot of sudden success and it's finally caught up to her and starting to feel daunting.

54.99...into fifth!