Senior Ice Dance SD at 2:00 EST | Golden Skate

Senior Ice Dance SD at 2:00 EST

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Go Shibs! :rock: Go Natalie & Fabian! :rock: Go Merlie! :rock: Go Tessa & Scott! :rock:
Not a fan of Weaver and Poje, I take it? ;) I'm team Nath and Fab, myself.

If I may make a suggestion - I think it might be a good idea to include the name of the competition in the title of each event thread (GPF SD) - I imagine later in the season folders will be moved around, and it'll be easier to find old thread than if it just says Senior SD and the time.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
I'm not a fan of Weaver and Poje either.

Go V&M!!!!!!:clap::points: Go D&W!!!!!!:clap::points: May the best skate of the day win!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Not a fan of Weaver and Poje, I take it? ;) I'm team Nath and Fab, myself.

I'm not a big fan of Davis & White or V/M either but I love their FDs this year... I don't have an opinion on W/P yet but their programs haven't wowed me... the first two, though, I love!

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
IN has finally fixed technical glitch on live streaming. Let us all hope that live streaming feed goes without difficulty.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
IN has finally fixed technical glitch on live streaming. Let us all hope that live streaming feed goes without difficulty.

I wouldn't bet on it lol with the way it worked for the last event it just might go down again.

But, to put it in perspective. You may not get to see it on your computer screen live, but it will - for those in the N. American market as well as many places on the otherside of the International Dateline will be able to view it later on TV. Other sports - like my beloved dog mushing - don't even get that. So don't freak out! You have youtube and TV and possible live streams.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Boblova's new costume looks better than the hideous "halloween color scheme" costume. But her new dress still does not look like Latin to me. :think:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I love P/B!! This is a gorgeous SD, she was fabulous! This is how you sell a program. Well done

Mirunna

Record Breaker
British eurosport guys are eating B/S alive! I actually thought this is the best SD they skated this season

auser

Record Breaker
wow enjoyable competition so far. lovely skating ... hope I'm not jinxing anyone by saying that