GPF 2011 Senior Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GPF 2011 Senior Pairs SP

Nadine

Record Breaker
Omgosh, I forgot only 6 pairs are competing, so that means only two groups. This will be over before we know it!

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Yikes! Z/Z's PCS are less than a point higher than 2 also ran teams, even when they skated well.

Nadine

Record Breaker
ps: I read something the other day about how a skater gets the option to pick their music directly after their skate while they sit in the K&C, is that correct? :confused: I think I read it in regards to the upcoming US Nationals over on FSU. Hmmmm....

Anyhow, the reason I bring it up is b/c of Pink's "Glitter" being played. It gives me a bit of insight into the skater now, and I like that. :)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Yikes! Z/Z's PCS are less than a point higher than 2 also ran teams, even when they skated well.

Yeah, but their PCS shouldn't be THAT much higher. D/R and T/T have more transitions and better choreography. P/E, I and S/S aren't that strong either.

Gudrun

Rinkside
Spun Silver, it doesn't work. Anyway, thanks again :)

I really hope S/S can make it :)))

Gudrun

Rinkside
K/S are next. I like their short programme, something totally different from what they usually skated ...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Such & interesting and lovely pair K&S make, they look like they just stepped out of a 1920's noir movie. :cool:

Only complaint is her position going into the death spiral, needs improvement, lower the butt, make it smoother whilst going into it, otherwise everything else perfection. :)

FlattFan

Match Penalty
LOL at some of the comments for K/S
"cbcsportsmalcolm: The costumes just don't work together, it looks like she walked into this bar thinking it was a wedding shower and there was this guy..."
"Paul- Toronto KW: This program is no where near as slick as his hair..shame."

Gudrun

Rinkside
Oh, S/S will be next :) I'm sure if they don't show the throw 3A that they will be fine ...

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:eek: Yikes! I was not expecting that kind of skate from Yuko and Sasha. They got beat convincingly by every team on TES. What a shame for them!