Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 177

Thread: GPF Men SP! :)

  1. #1
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221

    GPF Men SP! :)

    Here we go, they saved the very best for last, wouldn't miss it for the world!

  2. #2
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21
    Is there a free live stream for this? Or a way to view the cbc link even if not Canadian?

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Here we go, they saved the very best for last, wouldn't miss it for the world!
    Yes indeed. The last one is the best.

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,618
    I'm so excited! Good luck to all!

  5. #5
    Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,880
    I want Dai to win but I love all these guys. I've never seen such a great field!

  6. #6
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    I want Dai to win but I love all these guys. I've never seen such a great field!
    I agree (if only Kazuka were here too though).

  7. #7
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpenko View Post
    Is there a free live stream for this? Or a way to view the cbc link even if not Canadian?
    Karpenko, I'm on IN, always have been since it first started 4 yrs. ago.

    But those for outside the USA, I don't know what to say, others have posted links in other threads in this section where to watch it.

    ps: hint, in order to NOT be geoblocked outside the country of origin, use an IP system that changes one's IP. Costs $, but it's worth it, I use that too when necessary.

  8. #8
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    370
    Interesting comments by Kurt Browning on TV a couple of minutes ago. He felt that the media coverage seemed like a bit of an ambush but said Patrick will learn from this.

  9. #9
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    4,221
    TO ZHENYA (& Evan for that matter), I hope you're watching and paying attention. You still have the goods to TKO all of them (this meant for Evgeni, not Evan, lol)!

    Just like the Thrilla in Manila, the Fight of the Century: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzG1WsCzXJk

  10. #10
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    64
    I heard that hahasports is supposed to broadcast once it has started!

    Go Dai-chan! Gambatte ne!!! But first it's Yuzuru's turn - go for it! :-)

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,423
    How the heck have I lost cbc feed? It won't show and it's not in the menu. !@#$!

  12. #12
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Karpenko, I'm on IN, always have been since it first started 4 yrs. ago.

    But those for outside the USA, I don't know what to say, others have posted links in other threads in this section where to watch it.

    ps: hint, in order to NOT be geoblocked outside the country of origin, use an IP system that changes one's IP. Costs $, but it's worth it, I use that too when necessary.
    Thank you for the tips Nadine!

  13. #13
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    370
    It is on the Vision tv channel in Canada.
    Last edited by jan; 12-09-2011 at 09:22 PM.

  14. #14
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,423
    Anybody else has problem with cbc? Black scrren only for me.

  15. #15
    "Hold an edge and look sexy!" museksk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Storybrooke, Maine
    Posts
    3,674
    What an extraordinarily talented field of men in this event, even with the absence of my dear Takahiko Kozuka as well as Artur Gachinski, Brian Joubert, and Tomas Verner. Men's skating is where IT'S at! Joshua Farris and Jason Brown were terrific in the JGPF SP too!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •