GPF Men SP! :) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GPF Men SP! :)

Gudrun

Rinkside
Thank you for your comments, it's great as an alternative to nothing, i.e. not seeing anything :)))

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, Javiar's jumps come out of nowhere, literally. What control, he's skating, then spring! No preparation, no telegraphing, no nothing. Except for that bobble on the combo. in the middle, slick, cool, controlled, with zest! :love:

Still, Zhenya has to bring his A-game, he still has the goods to rip him a new tail with his 4/3 combo. (secret weapon)! :cool:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Fernandez' quad was so beautiful Kurt actually giggled after it. Got the combo off his triple but it wasn't pretty, but gorgeous axel to follow. Weaker spinner in general, and he finished his program facing away from the judges (the look on his face was a little priceless)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Fall on quad, step in between his 3/3 combo., 3A beaut! :) Good job, but into 3rd by a long shot.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Come on, Abbott, control your nerves, breathe. You're still in the game. Let it rip!!!!!! :rock:

claphappy

On the Ice
Alright, reading abut this without being able to watch it is starting to make my gut feel weird. I'm going to go distract myself by brushing my teeth or something.

Gudrun

Rinkside
Daphappy, what a funny idea :)))

I already get nervous knowing that Dai-chan will be on the ice soon ...

Nadine

Record Breaker
Great job by Abbott! :clap: Beauty of a 3A, clean 3/3 combo., and was that a quad at the beginning?!? :confused2: If so, only a very very minor step out. If it was a quad, into 1st imho.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Is Jeremy skating bigger this year? Because I've never seen him skate so fast, so relaxed. He's always been a wonderfully fluid skater, and this is probably not even his best SP ("A Day in the Lif".... sigh), but even with the error, he was on.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job by Abbott! :clap: Beauty of a 3A, clean 3/3 combo., and was that a quad at the beginning?!? :confused2: If so, only a very very minor step out. If it was a quad, into 1st imho.

Thank you, Jeremy! :love:

jan

On the Ice
No triple flip.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Ooooh....Jeremy. :love:

Stumbles on the 3flip, then lands a gorgeous 3axel and 3lutz-3toe. He looked so relaxed and into it. Love this program.