GPF Men SP! :) | Golden Skate

GPF Men SP! :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Here we go, they saved the very best for last, wouldn't miss it for the world! :love: :clap: :yay:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Is there a free live stream for this? Or a way to view the cbc link even if not Canadian?

Karpenko, I'm on IN, always have been since it first started 4 yrs. ago.

But those for outside the USA, I don't know what to say, others have posted links in other threads in this section where to watch it.

ps: hint, in order to NOT be geoblocked outside the country of origin, use an IP system that changes one's IP. Costs $, but it's worth it, I use that too when necessary. ;)

jan

On the Ice
Interesting comments by Kurt Browning on TV a couple of minutes ago. He felt that the media coverage seemed like a bit of an ambush but said Patrick will learn from this.

Gudrun

Rinkside
I heard that hahasports is supposed to broadcast once it has started!

Go Dai-chan! Gambatte ne!!! But first it's Yuzuru's turn - go for it! :)

Karpenko, I'm on IN, always have been since it first started 4 yrs. ago.

But those for outside the USA, I don't know what to say, others have posted links in other threads in this section where to watch it.

ps: hint, in order to NOT be geoblocked outside the country of origin, use an IP system that changes one's IP. Costs $, but it's worth it, I use that too when necessary. ;)

Thank you for the tips Nadine! :)

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What an extraordinarily talented field of men in this event, even with the absence of my dear Takahiko Kozuka as well as Artur Gachinski, Brian Joubert, and Tomas Verner. Men's skating is where IT'S at! Joshua Farris and Jason Brown were terrific in the JGPF SP too! :yes::love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Interesting comments by Kurt Browning on TV a couple of minutes ago. He felt that the media coverage seemed like a bit of an ambush but said Patrick will learn from this.

He hopes. ;) I wonder if Kurt's best buddy, Slipper, asked him to give that little schpiel? Kinda like "help a buddy out, eh?"

Nadine

Record Breaker
Except for the huge step out (no hands down) on the opening quad, clean performance by Hanyu. :love:

Since this is the SP his asthma shouldn't affect him. However, let it be known that Tonya Harding had a horrible asthma condition as well, but that didn't stop her from succeeding on the ice, including the LP. :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
CBC still wouldn't stream live for me. :cry:

I refreshed, opened new browser, rebooted computer, popped out video, clicked on live stream repeatedly................ :cry: