Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SENIOR LADIES FREE SKATING Thread

3 lutz 3 toe step out next triple triple toe double axel triple toe step out triple loop triple salchow double loopdoubletoe
    double axel

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinary person View Post
    What a big let down that once again they won't show any free live videos for the gpf
    if u are canadian, it's on the cbc sports website

Liza skated pretty well, had a couple stumbles (one on a solo 3lutz and one on a 2axel-3toe). She did her 3lutz-3toe, and hit the 2axel with the arm over the head that she missed yesterday.

Custom Title
    Missed the first part of Elizaveta's program, but came back about 1/3rd in. And I like this gal, and her coach, so I'm really really *trying* to enjoy her when she skates, but unforutnately I cannot.

I love her jumps, when completed, but that's about it. And she's wearing too much allusion fabric for such a young girl. Still, good job.

Custom Title

The russian one works, although i wish i could've seen Liza.

poor alissa not doing well

old alissa is back

Custom Title
    Very poor skate from Alissa. Liza may yet medal if one of the others falls apart as well.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Alissa locks last place. The jumps were awful. Two falls, one near fall, and a couple more iffy landings. And I don't care what Uncle Dick says, the beach ball arms have to go, LOL.

Custom Title
    Too bad about Alissa, was just comparing the huge contrast between her & Elizaveta's style of skating, when kerplunk she fell. But didn't mind too much because I thought she would recover, as is the norm for her nowadays, and she did recover a bit, fought for the 3R, bur this has to be her worst outing thus far since her brand new consistency. Still, her level of overall skating is quite a stretch compared to Elizaveta's. Take note, young'un.

Btw, I hope I didn't jinx Alissa but liking her now , most likely her nerves were due to the tragic news of Mao's mother passing. Jmho.

Custom Title
    really too bad for Alissa. The one good thing, though, is she fought through 'till the end.

Speculations? Is there something going one - injury, or something? She seemed off the whole comp. Hope she can bounce back strong!

PJ said Alissa's takeoffs look odd, and thinks she might be dealing with an injury.

She did fight for those jumps throughout, I'll give her that.

Custom Title
    Not a horrendous score considering. Hopefully she's able to just put this performance entirely behind her, she hasn't done that poorly in a couple of years. Apparently her foot has been bothering her.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast