Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS

aniela

On the Ice
Russian commentator said: I don’t know if there is anything that could be better than this program. And he’s recommending to watch the movie ;)

burntBREAD

Medalist
Boy was she lucky it was the left skate that came loose, otherwise landing things would've been difficult. Awesome program.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I haven't even seen Pina yet and I already recognize various moves they translated from the film to their program.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Russian commentator said: I don’t know if there is anything that could be better than this program. And he’s recommending to watch the movie ;)

I've gotten rather curious about it now!

That deep green looks great on Robin too. I noticed that all season.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Carruthers thinks it may have just been her boot lace being really long, and not actually coming apart.

IIRC her laces have seemed really long in other competitions to me.

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Wow that will be tough for Volosozhar & Trankov to beat. I am not sure if they can even with a perfect skate but they will certainly need that to even have a chance.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Volosozhar/Trankov (RUS)

3FTw - high!
3S
3T+2T
BoDs
FCCoSp - good unison
3LoTh - nice
Li
Li
3STh
Li
ChSp
PCoSp

Wow, another strong program. It's going to be close...

beep_beep

Medalist
They sure are great, but with that cr*p choreo from Morozov, I don't think they stand a chance.

V/T were fabulous. Fire and command. Interesting for the judges but I think V/T will get gold because their short was better.

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Strong. They rarely make mistakes anyway. I liked their short program very much, this long one not that much though.

aniela

On the Ice
Clean skating from Tatiana and Maxim. The audience seems to prefer Russians. This program left me cold, I really don’t like the part when they’re just standing and posing.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
V/T

It's exciting.... S/S/S er tense backstage

Score: 140.51, new SB, total 212.08, new SB and into 2nd by a smidgen (0.18 to be exact)!

Maxim seems disappointed...