Happy Holidays! | Golden Skate

Happy Holidays!

Best wishes to all those observing and celebrating any upcoming holiday or holidays. Here's wishing everybody on GS a happy, spiritually fulfilling, and safe holiday season, whatever you observe.

And if you don't observe a holiday, best wishes for health and happiness.

If anybody wants to buy me a gift of couple of hours with Ilia Kulik, I'll be happy to accept and try to buy you whatever you want;)
Rgirl

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Season Greetings!!!

Rgirl, my sentiments exactly. Goodwill to all during this season of giving.

Now, do you want Ilia Kulik & family or just the man himself----if so you are a very bad girl and will get coal in your stocking!!!

Rgirl, the only present I could buy you right now is a piece of bubble gum. http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/holiday/madnoel.gif

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Rgirl:

Thanks. I'll take an hour's skating lessons with Kurt Browning!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I'll stay humble on this. I would settle for a trip to world's in Dortmund. dpp

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Some "quality time" with Johnny Z. Silvia, Katia, and Sonia can go to a day spa or something...Mathman's treat:D :D :D !:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: P:laugh:

Piel

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Right back at you, RGirl :) ..........in the words of that famous Vulkin........."Live long and prosper" (or something like that!.............42

Last edited:
You got the idea, Piel! Those lucky wives can share for a couple of hours. Besides, Ilia and I are just going to talk skating, ya know, what does he think of the CoP, how does he get such great smooth speed, stuff like that. We're just going to chat naked in a hot tub, that's all:love:

Actually, Doris, you've got the best idea with Dortmund. I'd even give up Ilia to go with you. Flight ticket, tickets to all events, accommodations, and about a grand each to spend however we want at Worlds. But we shouldn't only think of ourselves. Okay, Piel and Ski can come along too. Hey, we deserve it!

Thanks for the greetings all. Right back atcha!:)
Rgirl

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Tell you what rgirl, if I win the lotto, we'll all go.
Unlikely but hey, ya never know.

DORISPULASKI said:
Tell you what rgirl, if I win the lotto, we'll all go.
Unlikely but hey, ya never know.
It's a deal! And if I win, same thing. Best idea yet on this thread--besides peace, love, health, happiness and all that stuff:)
Rgirl

heyang

Record Breaker
I wouldn't mind backstage passes to SOI, COI and World's without media coverage. Give us a chance to ask the skaters about their true opinions about COP and WSF, etc.

Happy Holiday's everyone.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But we shouldn't only think of ourselves. Okay, Piel and Ski can come along too.
Uh Rgirl, what about me? :mad: Do I have to stay home AGAIN?!!???

Dee:cry:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Hey, no way........nobody's leaving me out of this escapade....:p 42