TV Alert: Dec 18 - Brian Boitano's Skating Spectacular | Golden Skate

TV Alert: Dec 18 - Brian Boitano's Skating Spectacular

I'm there, Toni. I don't yet know who's skating in it except for Boitano and Weiss. Any thoughts?

P.S.: Ryan Bradley is also in it. The live band is Chicago, which for some reason I always get confused with Buffalo Springfield. I think it's because they both are named for cities.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kim and Brent are also skating... US Ice Dancers, she was recently in Battle of the Blades in Canada.

some breaker is dancing right now...

Johar

Medalist
How is that guy dancing on the ice in shoes without falling? I slip on ice and wet snow and I sure don't need to hurt my back by falling on ice.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
How is that guy dancing on the ice in shoes without falling? I slip on ice and wet snow and I sure don't need to hurt my back by falling on ice.

Practice, and probably a special sole on his shoe...

Yay, Steven Cousins... remember when I was super obsessed with him?!

Hey, if you're going to be obsessed with someone, pick a guy with a thousand-watt smile and a yummy accent.

I missed part of it with a phone call, but I'm enjoying Caryn Kadavy right now. This woman still charms on the ice. She was always one of my faves.

Kitt

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Hey, if you're going to be obsessed with someone, pick a guy with a thousand-watt smile and a yummy accent.

I missed part of it with a phone call, but I'm enjoying Caryn Kadavy right now. This woman still charms on the ice. She was always one of my faves.

Olympia, Caryn Kadavy was at our rink on Friday (not skating though). She is going to be coaching in Minneapolis! How cool is that????

Olympia, Caryn Kadavy was at our rink on Friday (not skating though). She is going to be coaching in Minneapolis! How cool is that????

Kitt, that's great! And I'm so pleased that she's passing on her insights about skating and her beautiful, ballet-trained technique. Keep us posted if you hear any more details.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
The schedule (heather said 2-4) turned out to be football. Se we went out, food shopped and came back and it turned out the show was on 4-6 in my market. Phooey! Was it really good?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Don't want to be negative here but I think the only thing your really missed was Kim and Brent and Elena Leonova and Andrei Khvalko. Elena is amazing at 37 for a pairs skater....she and her husband have had an interesting life....
http://tinyurl.com/3x5vcad

(Is Ryan Bradley injured?)