Page 384 of 687 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 10291

Thread: Patrick Chan

0 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchii View Post
    I put that performance 4 times through Soundcloud and got 4 different artists but 4th time was the charm. Nessun Dorma Redux by The East Village Opera Company. It's pretty awful to be honest. I'm a huge purist and I hate it when contemporary singers does awful popera covers.
    you are not the only purist here.... wow... this is so awful.... i died a little.

let's forgive Patrick's team ... he was so young...
    Last edited by 4everchan; 06-15-2016 at 08:24 PM.

1 Not allowed!
    I put that performance 4 times through Soundhound and got 4 different artists but 4th time was the charm. Nessun Dorma Redux by The East Village Opera Company. It's pretty awful to be honest. I'm a huge purist and I hate it when contemporary singers does awful popera covers.
    Bravo, Krunchii! Thanks for finding this out! I wondered why none of the sites gave credit to the musicians. If Patrick had skated to Pavarotti, they would have listed him.

Quote Originally Posted by m0001 View Post
    Thanks so much vivley for creating this wonderful one-stop shopping website!!!
    You're welcome! I'm thanking everyone in advance for their help with the little details that make it truly "one-stop".

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchan View Post
    you are not the only purist here.... wow... this is so awful.... i died a little.

let's forgive Patrick's team ... he was so young...
    And perhaps a little rebellious?

By the way, here is another music question: Has anyone heard of this song and artist? Feline by E. van Dijken

Supposedly it was used for Patrick's program here. I haven't been able to find a composer by that name. Just look at 15 year-old Patrick, when they were predicting he would become Canadian champion!

1 Not allowed!
    no idea about the music but so nice to see mini patrick skate like big patrick already memories

3 Not allowed!
    Thanks, everyone! Here's a little progress update on the site, if you are interested. I added more content and am almost there with the music page.

http://pcskatingfan.com/2016/06/whats-new-here-6-15-16/.

If you subscribed to the site earlier, you will need to do it again. Sorry!

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    vivley, do I understand there will be two events on Saturday? The first one is 1-2 at Flat Rock Cellars
    Jordan, Ontario, and the second one is 4-5 at 3075 Highway 7 East, Markham, Ontario? It's at least one and half hour's drive. Hopefully the traff will not be too busy on Saturday afternoon.

2 Not allowed!
    Everyone, Patrick will be on Twitter at 8 p.m. Eastern Time tonight for a tweetchat with Dayton Davis about his icewine. If you are able to join, please use the #NiagaraWineTalk hashtag in your tweets.

If you don't know what a tweetchat is or how to join one, here's how. I just learned this morning myself. Should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by m0001 View Post
    vivley, do I understand there will be two events on Saturday? The first one is 1-2 at Flat Rock Cellars
    Jordan, Ontario, and the second one is 4-5 at 3075 Highway 7 East, Markham, Ontario? It's at least one and half hour's drive. Hopefully the traff will not be too busy on Saturday afternoon.
    Yes, there are two events this Saturday - that reminds me that I need to put the link from Twitter on my events page. In the meantime, they are here and here. I didn't know they were that far apart. Thanks for the info!
    Last edited by vivley; 06-16-2016 at 12:38 PM.

2 Not allowed!
    My recap of Patrick's #Niagarawinetalk:

http://pcskatingfan.com/2016/06/patr...inetalk-recap/

Took much longer to write than I had anticipated. Whew!

GS Supporter

1 Not allowed!
    I didn't know he'd be in Markham, thinking of making the trip because it's actually super close...

2 Not allowed!
    I didn't know he'd be in Markham, thinking of making the trip because it's actually super close...
    If you do, please let us know how it went! I called Flat Rock Cellars today and their customer representative was very, very nice. She joked that I should fly over to Ontario today so I could see him tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Patrick announced that he uses a non-profit called Leave A Trace (added to his followees).

https://twitter.com/Pchiddy/status/743812942836076544

And now he is followed by someone from The Miami Dolphins?!!

https://twitter.com/Pchiddy/followers

Happy Friday everyone!
    Last edited by vivley; 06-17-2016 at 03:26 PM.

GS Supporter

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vivley View Post

Supposedly it was used for Patrick's program here. I haven't been able to find a composer by that name. Just look at 15 year-old Patrick, when they were predicting he would become Canadian champion!
    First part of the program's music is from Tango (a movie)'s soundtrack called La Represión, second part of the music is Feline by El Choclo which can be found in multiple Tango albums, couldn't find a Youtube link but you can listen to it here. All thanks to good old Soundhound.

0 Not allowed!
    Which #TeamMK member(s) would you like to see on the cover of our next product brochure!?

https://twitter.com/MKBlades/status/743902143057436672

GS Supporter

6 Not allowed!
    Went to LCBO today because it was down the street from me and met Patrick. He's really sweet and smiles a lot. Told me that his SP was choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo and LP by David Wilson, no clues to music. I alsked him about the 4S injuries from last season and he said it was ok and just due to a few incidents and that he intends on keeping his current layout the same for now. He said he will very likely be at Skate Canada so I'll def see him there. He says he hasn't thought about music for the Olympic season at all. I had a suggestion for music for him but I forgot to say it. Oh well.

I took some pictures with him but those are for myself only. For now here is a picture of the wine I got with his autograph.

And vivley he says that he's seen you on twitter and about your site, he said he's grateful for his fans' support of him.
    Last edited by Krunchii; 06-18-2016 at 04:35 PM.

3 Not allowed!
    First part of the program's music is from Tango (a movie)'s soundtrack called La Represión, second part of the music is Feline by El Choclo which can be found in multiple Tango albums, couldn't find a Youtube link but you can listen to it here. All thanks to good old Soundhound.
    Wow, thank you so much Krunchii! I added this link to my music page. Now I just need to test all the links, polish up the page, yada yada before I make it public.

Went to LCBO today because it was down the street from me and met Patrick. He's really sweet and smiles a lot. Told me that his SP was choreographed by Pasquale Camerlengo and LP by David Wilson, no clues to music. I alsked him about the 4S injuries from last season and he said it was ok and just due to a few incidents and that he intends on keeping his current layout the same for now. He said he will very likely be at Skate Canada so I'll def see him there. He says he hasn't thought about music for the Olympic season at all. I had a suggestion for music for him but I forgot to say it. Oh well.

I took some pictures with him but those are for myself only. For now here is a picture of the wine I got with his autograph.

And vivley he says that he's seen you on twitter and about your site, he said he's grateful for his fans' support of him.
    Wow!!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to meet him! I just looked at all the photos people shared on Twitter, and he looks great! It seemed like he had two fun events being with the fans! Thanks for sharing your photo of the autograph as well. I would like to create a page with photos of his siggys. I may ask to borrow your photo.

Thank you for asking him those questions - you were brave! I'm happy to hear that he felt comfortable sharing the answers with you. Do you mind if I mention this on the fan blog or would it be better to wait? Let me know what you think.

And you are so sweet to mention me and the fan page. I'm so happy to hear his reaction! Cheers!

1 Not allowed!
    nice!!!!!! so no 4S sigh but as long as he is healthy... that's what matters most.

GS Supporter

2 Not allowed!

Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by vivley View Post
    Wow, thank you so much Krunchii! I added this link to my music page. Now I just need to test all the links, polish up the page, yada yada before I make it public.

Wow!!!!!! I'm so happy you were able to meet him! I just looked at all the photos people shared on Twitter, and he looks great! It seemed like he had two fun events being with the fans! Thanks for sharing your photo of the autograph as well. I would like to create a page with photos of his siggys. I may ask to borrow your photo.

Thank you for asking him those questions - you were brave! I'm happy to hear that he felt comfortable sharing the answers with you. Do you mind if I mention this on the fan blog or would it be better to wait? Let me know what you think.

And you are so sweet to mention me and the fan page. I'm so happy to hear his reaction! Cheers!
    He talks exactly like he does in interviews he was pretty formal but very approachable. The worst he could say was no if he didn't want to talk about his programs so I just asked. You're welcome to include my photo and if you want to mention it I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchan View Post
    nice!!!!!! so no 4S sigh but as long as he is healthy... that's what matters most.
    He said maybe! I think he's just taking it easy until he feels comfortable with the jump.

Page 384 of 687 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 ... LastLast