Patrick Chan | Page 92 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
You guys don’t know that? Last time I heard Patrick had an injury during his vacation. It could be a minor injury though. I just wish he has already fully recovered.

I think it was just some coral cuts on his feet. Poor thing. ;) I am sure Tess made it all better.

Coriana

On the Ice
I remember hm saying (with a laugh) in some interview that he had a few scratches on his feet from coral, and that it was nothing.

lakeside

On the Ice
Good to know that it was a few scratches on his feet from coral. Thanks for the info. So hopefully we’ll see a hat-trick Patrick at the Worlds. :laugh:

Coriana

On the Ice
You're not a hockey fan, spikydurian, or are the Toronto Maple Leafs (that is the spelling they use, not Leaves) so far down the tube, they are forgotten. Patrick is a fan.

spikydurian

Medalist
You're not a hockey fan, spikydurian, or are the Toronto Maple Leafs (that is the spelling they use, not Leaves) so far down the tube, they are forgotten. Patrick is a fan.
I am not Canadian but may apply for citizenship since I am a Patrick uber and we share the same Queen.:biggrin:

Patrick's debut appearance on Investors Group Stars on Ice Tour Presented by Lindt on 27 April 2013 in Hamilton, Ontario.

Last edited:

Coriana

On the Ice
There seems to be an honorary Canadian group forming. Lovely to see. Are you coming to Worlds?
I have my tickets for the Toronto show.

Coriana

On the Ice
did you see the photos from London? Patrick should skate to "I Love My Shirt" (the blue check). He wore it on Mansbridge, in Hawaii, and several other times. Plus it looks dimilar to one in his Kingdom Come programme. Maybe we should be looking for a blue check hat. But I suppose it's possible he's just mastered the art of packing light.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Me too! On ice. Cannot wait and worlds before!

All the best to Patty.

Egads! You're on ice too? SOI, right? We shall have to have a party!
Quite a year for me, skatewise. I went to Canadian Nationals (most of it), have a 3-pack for Worlds and then finish off with SOI! First and last time this is ever going to happen!

emdee

Final Flight
Unfortunately I couldn't go to nationals.
But I did go to holiday on ice, then worlds to come and have tickets for CSOI.

Coriana

On the Ice
I went to Skate Canada, the Holiday show with Kurt, Elvis, Jeff and PAtrick in Stratford, next the Worlds, then SOI. Not ice seats, unfortunately.

spikydurian

Medalist
Wow.. it's so exciting to be able to meet up at Worlds - emdee, Coriana & Scrufflet. I hope you all can get together to cheer Patrick and your other favourites on. I wish I can be there too (BIG BIG SIGH). Please PM me some pictures of yourselves. I would love to put a face to your GS names. :) BTW, have you all thought of the 'hat trick' yet?

emdee

Final Flight
Spiky - emails I know how to send -- pictures I dont know whether I am that technologically advanced. But DD is there and maybe she can send it to you from her Samsung phone!

I am also hoping to see Luckiest1

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I too am going to have to figure out how to send photos. I have one of myself with Cynthia Phaneuf and Joannie Rochette at SOI. I would like to meet some people at Worlds. I think some are a little nervous about meeting because we've all become cautious about our info. online and it just migrates into other areas of our lives.

Coriana

On the Ice
I would hope that no one feels pressured to meet, or share anything beyond the excitement of the event. I'll send my seat number when I get it, by pm, and then one can look, size up, and either say hi, or not as one chooses. I don't have photos either, not uploading skills. Posting personal info on the forum would be seriously scary.

spikydurian

Medalist
Spiky - emails I know how to send -- pictures I dont know whether I am that technologically advanced. But DD is there and maybe she can send it to you from her Samsung phone!
I am also hoping to see Luckiest1
Yay,:yay: give her a big hug and say 'hi' from Spiky and thank her for all posts and news on the various skaters.

Yes Coriana and Scrufflet. Some may be anxious about meeting up with 'virtual friends'. That's understandable. Only do so if one feels comfortable.

emdee

Final Flight
I am not anxious at all about meeting up with virtual friends. We share a common interest after all.

Yes, I wouldnt meet anyone in a dark alley at 3 am!

Kuan

Final Flight
I am so jealous!!!!! :p
Please cheer for Patrick as he deserves it! Not like in Nice. Cheer for all of us, who can not be there. :cry:

German fans are with you Patrick :)