Patrick Chan | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

figuristka

Medalist
Great show in Victoria. Patrick skated perfectly in both programs. Though the hat program was never my favourite, i liked it alot better live. Its true you can appreciate his ice coverage, the way he floats seamlessly.

emdee

Final Flight
No news of Patrick.the offseason is hard. I wonder whether he will skate in a pre season show.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
^ No super-super-recent news of Chan, I suppose.
But he gave some interviews pegged to the CSOI tour (which concluded only days ago), and he also addressed his competitive skating. Plus he wrote a blog entry for CSOI.
Chan also was at the Olympic summit in Vancouver right after CSOI. :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Oh, sorry, emdee. :(
Because you were wondering about a pre-season show, I thought you were suggesting that compared to other skaters, Chan particularly was staying under the radar moreso than the majority.
Although a few skaters have gone so far as to share their music, I have been content with the CSOI and OES non-real ;) news/photos of Chan. I really enjoyed his enthusiastic words about his first CSOI tour. And interesting that Moir and he between themselves took a trip down memory lane together regarding Vancouver 2010.

Anyway, GP announcements are on Jun 1, which is barely a week away, if that prospect is of any consolation. :popcorn:
ETA: Sorry, I now see (as of May 28) that GP announcements will be on Mon Jun 3.​

ETA:

I know golden!
But I mean real news....programs, costumes etc.

And by checking posts earlier in this thread and the Programs thread, I have refreshed my memory that Chan has said that will be using the same SP.
So we await news "only" ;) of his FS.

emdee

Final Flight
Golden,
I shouldn't be complaining. I saw him at worlds and CSOI.
In fact he gave me a huge smile at CSOI and Scott high fived me when he saw me wearing the yellow VM believe shirt

ice coverage

Record Breaker
So happy for you, emdee! Worlds + CSOI + personal moments with both Chan and Moir = :yay: :cool:

emdee

Final Flight
Any news of Patrick?
I was hoping he would be in the Detroit skating club line up with Kozuka and Abbott but I dont think he was.

emdee

Final Flight
When are we going to hear about Patty's programs.
I cannot wait. Once its officially July allow myself to watch old favourites....
I really enjoyed his 2008 Canadian LP and the standing O from the crowd - the first of many standing Os

Kuan

Final Flight
When are we going to hear about Patty's programs.
I cannot wait. Once its officially July allow myself to watch old favourites....
I really enjoyed his 2008 Canadian LP and the standing O from the crowd - the first of many standing Os

Emdee, do you have the video of Patricks long at 2008 nationals? It is blocked for me at YT and I can not download it at Tudou?...:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

spikydurian

Medalist
Emdee, do you have the video of Patricks long at 2008 nationals? It is blocked for me at YT and I can not download it at Tudou?...:cry:

Kuan, I don't know why it is blocked over your end but I can view it in Australia. Try again ...here are his LP and SP in 2008 Canadian Nationals. (What a coincidence, I actually just finished rewatching).:)

Kuan

Final Flight
Kuan, I don't know why it is blocked over your end but I can view it in Australia. Try again ...here are his LP and SP in 2008 Canadian Nationals. (What a coincidence, I actually just finished rewatching).:)

Thank you spiky! :) But again, I only can watch sp. The lp is blocked in Germany couse of the Vivaldi music. Stupid GEMA! :scowl: If you or anyone has the video (downloaded) would you please sent it to me :bow: ([email protected]) that would be very nice:love: